Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Roco's Accents--[open]New Spiral M
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Add me ~xie xie :3
@Rocobird
Add me ~xie xie :3
@Rocobird
@kuroi23 OK.
@kuroi23 OK.
@Rocobird
Just wondering why your display really similar to Spassow's and also have another similar display with frfrfr's from another forum :)
@Rocobird
Just wondering why your display really similar to Spassow's and also have another similar display with frfrfr's from another forum :)
@JackMorrison I have used them for reference,If not, I will change.
@JackMorrison I have used them for reference,If not, I will change.
@Rocobird
Do you know about G.A.S.P? It might get you some more interest in your accent.
If you don't understand the instructions I can explain a bit more or ping the list for you.
thread link
@Rocobird
Do you know about G.A.S.P? It might get you some more interest in your accent.
If you don't understand the instructions I can explain a bit more or ping the list for you.
thread link
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Rocobird

I suggest you ask Spassow and frfrfr first, clearly they are not really happy about people copy their design.
@Rocobird

I suggest you ask Spassow and frfrfr first, clearly they are not really happy about people copy their design.
@JackMorrison umm.. I have changed to display.
@JackMorrison umm.. I have changed to display.
@QueenParda thank you.but My mother tongue is not English.
I don't quite follow.
@QueenParda thank you.but My mother tongue is not English.
I don't quite follow.
@Rocobird
I noticed that your mother tongue wasn't english. I'll try to explain it but if you still don't understand, I'm willing to ping for you.

You go to the spreadsheet and then the Search tab linked at the bottom, (marked with orange). You enter the breed and gender the accent is made for. And the type of accent (skin, skincent (= accent which covers more than 30% of the dragon), or just accent). Under that part you enter up to 17 keywords which describe the accent the best. After that you grab the pinglist from the cell next to "Pinglist:" and paste it in there.
You do need to put an image of the accent at your post. But other than that you should be good.

I'm sorry if this is still unclear, it's a bit hard to explain this in easy english. If you still don't understand, just let me know and I'll ping for you.
@Rocobird
I noticed that your mother tongue wasn't english. I'll try to explain it but if you still don't understand, I'm willing to ping for you.

You go to the spreadsheet and then the Search tab linked at the bottom, (marked with orange). You enter the breed and gender the accent is made for. And the type of accent (skin, skincent (= accent which covers more than 30% of the dragon), or just accent). Under that part you enter up to 17 keywords which describe the accent the best. After that you grab the pinglist from the cell next to "Pinglist:" and paste it in there.
You do need to put an image of the accent at your post. But other than that you should be good.

I'm sorry if this is still unclear, it's a bit hard to explain this in easy english. If you still don't understand, just let me know and I'll ping for you.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@QueenParda Thank you so mach...
But I don't know how to define my accent:(
@QueenParda Thank you so mach...
But I don't know how to define my accent:(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11