Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
Hi there! So I've been combing through dragon search ever since the new colours came out for a specific dragon, but it's been months and I figured a quicker option would be to ask politely for outside help! Here's the boy I'm trying to find: [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=4&winggene=8&wings=139&auth=d7db03bf82b38b2984f4ea05d4818ac88928452d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] cream/flaxen/maize, M[/center] @Terhothyl @Atlas I hope I'm not bothering either of you! I was wondering if you would be okay with breeding Terhothyl's Azulejo and Atlas's unnamed cream/buttercup/cream M imp together? I'd be 100% willing to provide stuff in return - food, studding fees, you name it. I'd prefer to breed them in a Light nest, but whatever works best for you guys is fine o: It's also totally okay if you can't/don't want to for whatever reason! Thanks for reading ^^
Hi there!

So I've been combing through dragon search ever since the new colours came out for a specific dragon, but it's been months and I figured a quicker option would be to ask politely for outside help! Here's the boy I'm trying to find:
dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=4&winggene=8&wings=139&auth=d7db03bf82b38b2984f4ea05d4818ac88928452d&dummyext=prev.png
cream/flaxen/maize, M

@Terhothyl @Atlas

I hope I'm not bothering either of you! I was wondering if you would be okay with breeding Terhothyl's Azulejo and Atlas's unnamed cream/buttercup/cream M imp together? I'd be 100% willing to provide stuff in return - food, studding fees, you name it. I'd prefer to breed them in a Light nest, but whatever works best for you guys is fine o:

It's also totally okay if you can't/don't want to for whatever reason! Thanks for reading ^^
@stickytoffee

I'd be fine with it! I just put Azulejo on a nest this morning though, so she has 30 days to cool down. But yeah, I'd just want a stud fee (I usually ask 10kt per week the dragon is out of my nest) or one of the hatchlings from the nest if there are extras, whichever you prefer.
@stickytoffee

I'd be fine with it! I just put Azulejo on a nest this morning though, so she has 30 days to cool down. But yeah, I'd just want a stud fee (I usually ask 10kt per week the dragon is out of my nest) or one of the hatchlings from the nest if there are extras, whichever you prefer.
@stickytoffee
no problem, just let me know when you need him, free of charge :) & i am light so we can breed in my nests ~
@stickytoffee
no problem, just let me know when you need him, free of charge :) & i am light so we can breed in my nests ~
tRFI5MD.png
@stickytoffee
alsooo I have a cream/ivory/maize male imp which would give you a better chance at getting whatcha want :)

& since their dragon is going to be on cooldown I could breed my cream/ivory/maize and cream/banana/maize imps? If ya want c:
@stickytoffee
alsooo I have a cream/ivory/maize male imp which would give you a better chance at getting whatcha want :)

& since their dragon is going to be on cooldown I could breed my cream/ivory/maize and cream/banana/maize imps? If ya want c:
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas Oh, really? That would be amazing, thank you so much!!

@Terhothyl Ah, okay! I didn't actually notice the cooldown which is weird because I thought I checked but I'm cool with waiting if the boy doesn't show up this time around o:
@Atlas Oh, really? That would be amazing, thank you so much!!

@Terhothyl Ah, okay! I didn't actually notice the cooldown which is weird because I thought I checked but I'm cool with waiting if the boy doesn't show up this time around o:
@stickytoffee I booned em since I sometimes forget to come on but no boy sorry :(
@stickytoffee I booned em since I sometimes forget to come on but no boy sorry :(
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas That's alright, I can wait! If I find the boy I'm looking for before the dragons come off cooldown I'll let you guys know c: @Terhothyl
@Atlas That's alright, I can wait! If I find the boy I'm looking for before the dragons come off cooldown I'll let you guys know c: @Terhothyl
@Terhothyl @Atlas Is everyone still up for this? o:
@Terhothyl @Atlas Is everyone still up for this? o:
@stickytoffee @Atlas Sure! Are we using one of Atlas's nests?
@stickytoffee @Atlas Sure! Are we using one of Atlas's nests?
@Terhothyl @Atlas I think so! I'm not sure if Atlas is coming on much though so if they don't reply in a couple of days I'll probably see if someone else is able? I'm Light flight so I can spare a nest if it comes to it ^^
@Terhothyl @Atlas I think so! I'm not sure if Atlas is coming on much though so if they don't reply in a couple of days I'll probably see if someone else is able? I'm Light flight so I can spare a nest if it comes to it ^^