Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering + Lair Expansions
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49
I love the Butterfly Vista!! I also was just bonding with my familiars and I came across an ancient knife, I was pretty sure that I hadn't seen it before.... looks like I was right lol.
I love the Butterfly Vista!! I also was just bonding with my familiars and I came across an ancient knife, I was pretty sure that I hadn't seen it before.... looks like I was right lol.
zdkBiZa.png
OMG
OMG
Yay!
Yay!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
FINALLY AN EXPANSION Y E S
FINALLY AN EXPANSION Y E S
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
GRR I CAN NEVER BE AT THE TOP OF THE CAP AHH
GRR I CAN NEVER BE AT THE TOP OF THE CAP AHH
DmRdZYl.png
Go fig, they raise the cap after I broke down and just bought the last two skinks I needed to brew the familiar. At least I won't be wasting gathering xp for some time now.

What I really need now though is a Baldwin update. I got a number of things to brew, but I don't want to waste xp....
Go fig, they raise the cap after I broke down and just bought the last two skinks I needed to brew the familiar. At least I won't be wasting gathering xp for some time now.

What I really need now though is a Baldwin update. I got a number of things to brew, but I don't want to waste xp....
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
Noice!
Noice!
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
I get back and this is what I see.

I almost completely silently went 'AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!' for a whole bloody minute.

Good thing too.
Because I reached the scavenging cap a few months ago and was wondering when new lair expansions would arise.

why no gathering vistas yet??
I get back and this is what I see.

I almost completely silently went 'AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!' for a whole bloody minute.

Good thing too.
Because I reached the scavenging cap a few months ago and was wondering when new lair expansions would arise.

why no gathering vistas yet??
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
omgosh
omgosh
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
AAAAAAAAAAHH
AAAAAAAAAAHH
0qSbXzX.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49