Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | My First GenOne Project - Help Gene?
1 2
@Fianna I think B looks the best imo! C could be good if you want more variety, but I think B fits more with the autumn pumpkin theme! C:
@Fianna I think B looks the best imo! C could be good if you want more variety, but I think B fits more with the autumn pumpkin theme! C:
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
@Skaarfungandr I was just contemplating that a moment ago! Doesn't it feel more pumpkin-y? Like plant-y-vein-y or something. I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that then. Helps me justify that possibility. But I do also like variety too. I'm still torn =~=
@Skaarfungandr I was just contemplating that a moment ago! Doesn't it feel more pumpkin-y? Like plant-y-vein-y or something. I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that then. Helps me justify that possibility. But I do also like variety too. I'm still torn =~=
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna Personally, I'm digging spinner on both... though butterfly also looks really great on Jarrahdale!
@Fianna Personally, I'm digging spinner on both... though butterfly also looks really great on Jarrahdale!
@Kimera Is there a gene that can animate fade in and out of multiple genes for people who can't make up their mind? Cos that would be perfect for me.
@Kimera Is there a gene that can animate fade in and out of multiple genes for people who can't make up their mind? Cos that would be perfect for me.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
I vote c, because i'm not a fan of the extra red accent colour the butterfly brings onto your boy. Kinda clashy, imo. The shimmer looks so nice.
I vote c, because i'm not a fan of the extra red accent colour the butterfly brings onto your boy. Kinda clashy, imo. The shimmer looks so nice.
VWPWMZp.png
@Fianna

If only! That would make my life so much easier...
@Fianna

If only! That would make my life so much easier...
@Kimera -3- I will put you down for A then, and make note on +1 for girl with butterfly! I mean, getting bebies with spinner wont be bad .3. And every now and then, one will be born with butterfly. When the moon is blue.

@multiplicity Ahh, adding your vote to C! Thank you very much! I see what you mean with the bit of red. I kinda wish the red that's at his throat were the same red that's in the butterfly wings.
@Kimera -3- I will put you down for A then, and make note on +1 for girl with butterfly! I mean, getting bebies with spinner wont be bad .3. And every now and then, one will be born with butterfly. When the moon is blue.

@multiplicity Ahh, adding your vote to C! Thank you very much! I see what you mean with the bit of red. I kinda wish the red that's at his throat were the same red that's in the butterfly wings.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
1 2