Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Event Apparel Problem
1 2
couldnt find the topic for this and since i cant search the forums im posting a new topic... the bug that Im having is involving an item [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/927.png[/img] this item is not displaying on the Male Skydancers at all its seems does anyone else seem to be having issues with the event items not displaying on certain breeds or genders or is it just those? EDIT: just tested out a previous armlet from a previous event...they appeared so the Plague Armlet is the only not showing up. EDIT 2: title updated to better describe the item in question
couldnt find the topic for this and since i cant search the forums im posting a new topic...

the bug that Im having is involving an item 927.png this item is not displaying on the Male Skydancers at all its seems does anyone else seem to be having issues with the event items not displaying on certain breeds or genders or is it just those?

EDIT: just tested out a previous armlet from a previous event...they appeared so the Plague Armlet is the only not showing up.

EDIT 2: title updated to better describe the item in question
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
It does not work on the male and female skydancer. It seems like they just diddn't make the item to work with the skydancers.
It does not work on the male and female skydancer. It seems like they just diddn't make the item to work with the skydancers.
Confirming this. Came here to report this bug.
Confirming this. Came here to report this bug.
Same. Doesn't want to show up on my Skydancers, glad to know I'm not losing my mind.
Same. Doesn't want to show up on my Skydancers, glad to know I'm not losing my mind.
dQUNkY4.png
Same for me :(
Same for me :(
Same for me, the Boneyard Tatters works (just got it) but the armband doesn't :(
Same for me, the Boneyard Tatters works (just got it) but the armband doesn't :(
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.pngZNhRsiG.png
Same, and my avatar dragon would really like to wear this armband :(
Same, and my avatar dragon would really like to wear this armband :(
same problem with me too
same problem with me too
Seconding (eighth...ing?) this, hope they fix it soon I was looking forward to having my mated pair match :(
Seconding (eighth...ing?) this, hope they fix it soon I was looking forward to having my mated pair match :(
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.pngEART1_zps84fdabfc.png
Ditto! I really want to use this on my female SD I'm am rather disappointed.
Ditto! I really want to use this on my female SD I'm am rather disappointed.
7508242.png
1 2