Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] Water Deep Sea Raffle & PB [End]
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 83
@Melodist

I have a batch of level 4s around 10 or so, can I send them 1 way and receive the payment back in a 1-way or PM? :)
@Melodist

I have a batch of level 4s around 10 or so, can I send them 1 way and receive the payment back in a 1-way or PM? :)
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@Melodist - I have 12 lv. 6 dragons, all with 1250 bonus for Express. I can send them all as 1-way-CR and you can send me the payout in one separate CR. It would be 219kT. Or we can do it in 4 2-way-CRs. Just checking your preference.
@Melodist - I have 12 lv. 6 dragons, all with 1250 bonus for Express. I can send them all as 1-way-CR and you can send me the payout in one separate CR. It would be 219kT. Or we can do it in 4 2-way-CRs. Just checking your preference.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Valentina

It would be easiest to just send them in a 2-way! :) Makes a lot less work for me!
@Valentina

It would be easiest to just send them in a 2-way! :) Makes a lot less work for me!
ShLp8ga.png
@kriski

I'd prefer the 2-way!
@kriski

I'd prefer the 2-way!
ShLp8ga.png
@Melodist - coming right up.
@Melodist - coming right up.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Melodist

Okay sent em over!
@Melodist

Okay sent em over!
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
It doesn't look like there is anyone online who can take express? Is there someone I should ping or do I just have to wait for later?
It doesn't look like there is anyone online who can take express? Is there someone I should ping or do I just have to wait for later?
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
@PlatinumDream: Sending 3 dragons your way.
@PlatinumDream: Sending 3 dragons your way.
DQLlbOg.png
thank you!
thank you!
Be Kind, Be Well, & Do Something Nice For Somebody Today
Bumping, but um... only one of you online? I'll wait a bit to see if someone comes on to spell them :P
Bumping, but um... only one of you online? I'll wait a bit to see if someone comes on to spell them :P
jwRPhqu.png neCLB0P.gif
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 83