Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Anemia's Accent Parlor [guardian]
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 108 109
@Anemia
Sorry about the lateness, I was on a trip for last week! Are there still slots open for Lux Contri Cleric? I'd be interested in a slot!
@Anemia
Sorry about the lateness, I was on a trip for last week! Are there still slots open for Lux Contri Cleric? I'd be interested in a slot!
These are gorgeous. Nice work!
These are gorgeous. Nice work!
Hello! I'm back in town after a vacation! Sorry for the wait you all!

mosflow (paid) DarkDragonNights (paid) Teine (paid) obiwan (paid) NowViewing (paid) Itsy (paid) appellosine (paid) micheru (paid) triska (mixed - 500g 160kt) (paid) condor (paid) Zilleniose (paid) Siopilos (paid) alive (paid) heathers (paid) tompollicle (paid) @Alestrius ink (paid) ith (paid) thedwarfqueen (paid) erisalia (paid) peacekeeper (paid) Kayyasha (paid) Niharike (paid) boxparts (paid) musicalmaladies (paid) pepchamp (paid) @uniformshark

First three runs of Lux Contri Cleric are in! If you received a ping, it's because I either haven't received payment from you, or can't find a message/crossroads containing payment. If you've already paid, please send me a screenshot with both the date and amount paid so I can double check and send you your copy! All copies will be sent out shortly.

@gomecat @hearthless1 sure is! it looks like interest is starting to wind to a close on this one though, so if there isn't enough interest to get it printed one last time, you'll be pinged the next time I run it.

@aarune Caster isn't retired or anything, it will return at some point, probably a few months from now! However I tend to only take gem payments, because it covers the cost of the blueprints 'v'

@shian sure thing, but I don't think it will ever be printed again. there's generally just not enough interest.

@nicknackatory I currently have two customs in the works, and I don't tend to do customs in general, so if you wanted one from me you might have to wait an unsavory amount of time :')

@Bromjunaar added!
Hello! I'm back in town after a vacation! Sorry for the wait you all!

mosflow (paid) DarkDragonNights (paid) Teine (paid) obiwan (paid) NowViewing (paid) Itsy (paid) appellosine (paid) micheru (paid) triska (mixed - 500g 160kt) (paid) condor (paid) Zilleniose (paid) Siopilos (paid) alive (paid) heathers (paid) tompollicle (paid) @Alestrius ink (paid) ith (paid) thedwarfqueen (paid) erisalia (paid) peacekeeper (paid) Kayyasha (paid) Niharike (paid) boxparts (paid) musicalmaladies (paid) pepchamp (paid) @uniformshark

First three runs of Lux Contri Cleric are in! If you received a ping, it's because I either haven't received payment from you, or can't find a message/crossroads containing payment. If you've already paid, please send me a screenshot with both the date and amount paid so I can double check and send you your copy! All copies will be sent out shortly.

@gomecat @hearthless1 sure is! it looks like interest is starting to wind to a close on this one though, so if there isn't enough interest to get it printed one last time, you'll be pinged the next time I run it.

@aarune Caster isn't retired or anything, it will return at some point, probably a few months from now! However I tend to only take gem payments, because it covers the cost of the blueprints 'v'

@shian sure thing, but I don't think it will ever be printed again. there's generally just not enough interest.

@nicknackatory I currently have two customs in the works, and I don't tend to do customs in general, so if you wanted one from me you might have to wait an unsavory amount of time :')

@Bromjunaar added!
@Anemia
Could I possibly get a ping when you cycle it back in, please? :>
@Anemia
Could I possibly get a ping when you cycle it back in, please? :>
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@aarune sure thing!
@aarune sure thing!
@Anemia Sign me up for the Lux Contri Cleric?
@Anemia Sign me up for the Lux Contri Cleric?
@haven noted!
@haven noted!
@Anemia

Hey there! I'd like a Lux Contri Cleric. <3
@Anemia

Hey there! I'd like a Lux Contri Cleric. <3
rGQO6V7.png
@eren noted!
@eren noted!
@Anemia i would like a copy of Lux Contri Cleric, should i send the payment now or when you print them?
@Anemia i would like a copy of Lux Contri Cleric, should i send the payment now or when you print them?
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 108 109