Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 200 Babies Before 2017!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@chlobear

Thanks! :D

Given all of this interest I'll definitely be selling the next 19 at least (keeping bab #200 for myself). So I'll let you know when their next nest hatches! ^^
@chlobear

Thanks! :D

Given all of this interest I'll definitely be selling the next 19 at least (keeping bab #200 for myself). So I'll let you know when their next nest hatches! ^^
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Sallin
Awesome, thank you! I'll be cheering you on!
@Sallin
Awesome, thank you! I'll be cheering you on!
@Sallin
Are you still taking requests? I'd love to get a baby from you that has a hatch date as close to 11/14 as possible.

All the lore ideas, all of them
@Sallin
Are you still taking requests? I'd love to get a baby from you that has a hatch date as close to 11/14 as possible.

All the lore ideas, all of them
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot

Yep! I mean, I can't guarantee more than one baby per date, but some have yet to be requested! I'll write you down for that one. ^^
@Mediscoot

Yep! I mean, I can't guarantee more than one baby per date, but some have yet to be requested! I'll write you down for that one. ^^
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Sallin
Ooh, I didn't realize that was a planned hatch date! I just requested it because that's my birthday
@Sallin
Ooh, I didn't realize that was a planned hatch date! I just requested it because that's my birthday
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot

Oh, it's the laying date, not the hatch-date, sorry! Is that sill okay?

I probably need to edit in the hatch-dates actually.
@Mediscoot

Oh, it's the laying date, not the hatch-date, sorry! Is that sill okay?

I probably need to edit in the hatch-dates actually.
wheeeeee
@Sallin

Haha this is cool! Could I get a ping for a Male Glimmer baby? (I know the chances are super against me buttt)
@Sallin

Haha this is cool! Could I get a ping for a Male Glimmer baby? (I know the chances are super against me buttt)
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@FawnlingPrince

Heh, just gotta pray to the Random Number Gods. Noting you down. ^^
@FawnlingPrince

Heh, just gotta pray to the Random Number Gods. Noting you down. ^^
wheeeeee
@Sallin
That's something interesting! Would you mind pinging me for every nest? I'm totally curious about the hatchies.
@Sallin
That's something interesting! Would you mind pinging me for every nest? I'm totally curious about the hatchies.
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@ArynRipley

Sure!
@ArynRipley

Sure!
wheeeeee
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9