Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE! levelled fodder for WATER
Everything after Condy is fodder

-Do not send me CRs! - PING ME asking for fodder and I will send you 3 fodder dragons! After you accept the CR please post here that you got the dragons!

-Every dragon is at least Level 7

-PLEASE exalt!

-Currently only giving fodder to WATER FLIGHT members! This may change as weeks go by

How can you help?

-Donate adult fodder, levelled or not

-Donate some of the exalt reward treasure

I make no money from this. Any treasure I get goes back into getting dragons in case nobody can send in dragons!

I've gone off the site, the only thing fun for me right now is the dominance system - and this way I'm participating in dom some way or another !

Plague, I love you, but you don't need any help, you're big flight now, you can leave the nest
Everything after Condy is fodder

-Do not send me CRs! - PING ME asking for fodder and I will send you 3 fodder dragons! After you accept the CR please post here that you got the dragons!

-Every dragon is at least Level 7

-PLEASE exalt!

-Currently only giving fodder to WATER FLIGHT members! This may change as weeks go by

How can you help?

-Donate adult fodder, levelled or not

-Donate some of the exalt reward treasure

I make no money from this. Any treasure I get goes back into getting dragons in case nobody can send in dragons!

I've gone off the site, the only thing fun for me right now is the dominance system - and this way I'm participating in dom some way or another !

Plague, I love you, but you don't need any help, you're big flight now, you can leave the nest
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
up
up
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
Bump
Bump
BPpOUJu.png
up
up
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
no takers? odd
they're Literally Free
if no takers soon I'll exalt em
no takers? odd
they're Literally Free
if no takers soon I'll exalt em
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
@Becidot Hi! Could I have some fodder? Just getting back into the game :)
@Becidot Hi! Could I have some fodder? Just getting back into the game :)
You could try posting this in the raffle forum page. C: (I don't think people will look for free dragons in this forum, but well, I may be wrong. A pity that I'm not in water flight!)
You could try posting this in the raffle forum page. C: (I don't think people will look for free dragons in this forum, but well, I may be wrong. A pity that I'm not in water flight!)
tumblr_o87303dwJs1tegfv5o1_500.png
@Becidot Honestly, you should probably be sending these dragons through the official channel, that is to say the Water Raffle.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1943265

That's how to be certain they'll wind up going on a no-detours trip to Tidelord. (And free dragons give 4x the tickets.)

EDIT: Channel. Wow. That pun was entirely unintentional.
@Becidot Honestly, you should probably be sending these dragons through the official channel, that is to say the Water Raffle.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1943265

That's how to be certain they'll wind up going on a no-detours trip to Tidelord. (And free dragons give 4x the tickets.)

EDIT: Channel. Wow. That pun was entirely unintentional.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.