Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 97 98
Thank you so much! I was so guilty when I exalted my progen, sure he has an unnamed offspring list but he was my very first dragon <3 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140257/14025673_350.png[/img]
Thank you so much!

I was so guilty when I exalted my progen, sure he has an unnamed offspring list but he was my very first dragon <3

14025673_350.png
ku7My32.png
@TheFeatherMage Absolutely!! :D

@Starrybrow No problem! Thanks to all of y'all for making it worthwhile xD

If you're into code, I'd be happy to share the source file! ;o
If not - it's primarily javascript that just shoves a bunch of letters and numbers together and tells the webpage, "Hey, you should pretend this was here the whole time and display it"! A lot of the work behind it was just me having to do a bit of research into how FR creates their (no-so-)unique image URLs.
@TheFeatherMage Absolutely!! :D

@Starrybrow No problem! Thanks to all of y'all for making it worthwhile xD

If you're into code, I'd be happy to share the source file! ;o
If not - it's primarily javascript that just shoves a bunch of letters and numbers together and tells the webpage, "Hey, you should pretend this was here the whole time and display it"! A lot of the work behind it was just me having to do a bit of research into how FR creates their (no-so-)unique image URLs.
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

@slp0001 Nope, those aren't Cathii's. Cathii's will be exalted to the Lightweaver, since that is their current element - regardless of the dragon's eyes! Exalts follow a user's account.

(thanks for usin my tool tho ;D glad it's helpful~)
@slp0001 Nope, those aren't Cathii's. Cathii's will be exalted to the Lightweaver, since that is their current element - regardless of the dragon's eyes! Exalts follow a user's account.

(thanks for usin my tool tho ;D glad it's helpful~)
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

@HiddenGalaxy ur welcome! i know how ur feeling right now! cant wait to get mine back!
@HiddenGalaxy ur welcome! i know how ur feeling right now! cant wait to get mine back!
OC9E4r3.png
@Sunsong43
Oh wow that's crazy! I never heard of that before.
@Sunsong43
Oh wow that's crazy! I never heard of that before.
Iaizy9a.png
Matt | He/Him/His | Single | So Very Gay
@CrimsonCatalyst

Ahh, I see... My mistake. I've never exalted a dragon after over a year on this game, whoops! So I don't know terribly much about it.
@CrimsonCatalyst

Ahh, I see... My mistake. I've never exalted a dragon after over a year on this game, whoops! So I don't know terribly much about it.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001 No problem! ;D It's kind of a weird "glitch" that most people don't know about. I only found out about by accident.

Thanks for trying to help Cathii, though!! I really hope they're able to find their progens, and everyone helping them out is being amazingly generous <3
@slp0001 No problem! ;D It's kind of a weird "glitch" that most people don't know about. I only found out about by accident.

Thanks for trying to help Cathii, though!! I really hope they're able to find their progens, and everyone helping them out is being amazingly generous <3
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

OMG YES I CAN FINALLY GET MY PROGEN BACK
OMG YES I CAN FINALLY GET MY PROGEN BACK
@crimsoncatalyst thank you so much for that program! I think I finally managed to find them!
@crimsoncatalyst thank you so much for that program! I think I finally managed to find them!
Hmmm I found my progen I created, but I didn't find the randomly generated one. :/ Oh well. At least I will be able to get the first one I created back!
Hmmm I found my progen I created, but I didn't find the randomly generated one. :/ Oh well. At least I will be able to get the first one I created back!
CHasbRU.png
Please do not use this fake achievement without
permission from
Nalabyte as it was commissioned by her
only for the people who own Error 404 bloodline dragons (descendants of Erroneous)
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 97 98