Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Not earning treasure
My game has stopped earning treasure today. Fairground games keep crashing, which is normal, but I've had no treasure earned all day. I logged off, even turned the pc off - still no treasure. How can I fix this please?
My game has stopped earning treasure today. Fairground games keep crashing, which is normal, but I've had no treasure earned all day. I logged off, even turned the pc off - still no treasure. How can I fix this please?
@bellychef It sounds like you hit the treasure cap for the day. It resets at rollover (in about an hour) so after that it will reset to 0, and you can continue to earn treasure ^^
@bellychef It sounds like you hit the treasure cap for the day. It resets at rollover (in about an hour) so after that it will reset to 0, and you can continue to earn treasure ^^
Chespin, thanks heaps; I had no idea there was a treasure cap! Will try again later today.
Chespin, thanks heaps; I had no idea there was a treasure cap! Will try again later today.
[color=#545b69]@bellychef There's a tracker on most fairegrounds pages on the top right corner of the game. It looks like this: [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/a53967f32b1348eabd031ff33c9b26a4.png[/img] You don't get a notification when you've hit the cap so it's easy to not realize when you have :D
@bellychef There's a tracker on most fairegrounds pages on the top right corner of the game. It looks like this:

a53967f32b1348eabd031ff33c9b26a4.png

You don't get a notification when you've hit the cap so it's easy to not realize when you have :D
Have seen that icon so many times and never understood just what it was tracking. Got it! It was on 75k today. Thanks again! :-)
Have seen that icon so many times and never understood just what it was tracking. Got it! It was on 75k today. Thanks again! :-)
@bellychef Moved to the Help Center as this was a question in the end and not a bug. :)
@bellychef Moved to the Help Center as this was a question in the end and not a bug. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.