Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Newb Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@UncannyFish

Ahhh, yes yes. That's my bad. I apologize. I forget I sent you a PM and in the meantime I figured out what I did that caused the glitch. You will definitely not be disqualified no matter what because it's my fault the glitch is occurring. Apparently you simply just can NOT do item codes in PMs (the on-site FR forums only items codes). It just makes things go wonky.

I need to look up what you won again and I'll just send you the items directly since you obviously are still active - since activity is the reason behind my time limit. I don't want to wait around forever... It's not fair to me after I spent so much time of my own time to do this, and for the most part in a timely manner. But I digress, that is irrelevant to you since you are neither inactive nor making me wait. Thank you for that ^^
@UncannyFish

Ahhh, yes yes. That's my bad. I apologize. I forget I sent you a PM and in the meantime I figured out what I did that caused the glitch. You will definitely not be disqualified no matter what because it's my fault the glitch is occurring. Apparently you simply just can NOT do item codes in PMs (the on-site FR forums only items codes). It just makes things go wonky.

I need to look up what you won again and I'll just send you the items directly since you obviously are still active - since activity is the reason behind my time limit. I don't want to wait around forever... It's not fair to me after I spent so much time of my own time to do this, and for the most part in a timely manner. But I digress, that is irrelevant to you since you are neither inactive nor making me wait. Thank you for that ^^
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster
No problem! And don't worry, take your time. I'm just glad nothing got lost into the ether. (I'll stop verbally abusing my inbox now, haha...)
@ronnster
No problem! And don't worry, take your time. I'm just glad nothing got lost into the ether. (I'll stop verbally abusing my inbox now, haha...)
uncannybanner.jpg
Thanks for this, @ronnster.

Congrats to the winners!
Thanks for this, @ronnster.

Congrats to the winners!
@ronnster Thank you for having this contest! :) And please don't worry about the participation prize. Earn your money back! :D
@ronnster Thank you for having this contest! :) And please don't worry about the participation prize. Earn your money back! :D
@ronnster

Thank you for hosting the Raffle Contest. It was fun to participate in. However, you save your treasure to spend on something you want, I don't need a participation prize.

Besides, if I need treasure so badly I have a husband and son I can bother haha.
@ronnster

Thank you for hosting the Raffle Contest. It was fun to participate in. However, you save your treasure to spend on something you want, I don't need a participation prize.

Besides, if I need treasure so badly I have a husband and son I can bother haha.
Congrats guys! And ronnster, don't worry about the participation prize for me. Save it for yourself. ;)
Congrats guys! And ronnster, don't worry about the participation prize for me. Save it for yourself. ;)
Don't need a participation prize
Don't need a participation prize
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18