Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 ... 3165 3166
@Neffi

Thank you very much! I'll try the Roost.
@Neffi

Thank you very much! I'll try the Roost.
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
@Muszka

Crystal Pools or Rainsong Jungle, see this guide: Coliseum Drop Frequencies.
@Muszka

Crystal Pools or Rainsong Jungle, see this guide: Coliseum Drop Frequencies.
@Maki So Roost is good for meat and Arena is for battlestones now. Thank you for the guide!
@Maki So Roost is good for meat and Arena is for battlestones now. Thank you for the guide!
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
Why don't I get any xp when I have a higher lvl dragon on my team in a lower level venue?
Why don't I get any xp when I have a higher lvl dragon on my team in a lower level venue?
@CircleofLife Because exp is based on the highest level dragon in your party. You need to be training your dragons in high level venues like the Mire or Kelp Beds if you want to get exp c:
@CircleofLife Because exp is based on the highest level dragon in your party. You need to be training your dragons in high level venues like the Mire or Kelp Beds if you want to get exp c:
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Does anyone know where the Royal Legacy Challenge thread is? >.>
Does anyone know where the Royal Legacy Challenge thread is? >.>
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1196771/1

Forum search is finally working again, btw!
@Ganondorf http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1196771/1

Forum search is finally working again, btw!
@Cynictis, oh, pfft, thank you! I totally forgot that is a thing that exists now.
@Cynictis, oh, pfft, thank you! I totally forgot that is a thing that exists now.
l6nCFA8.png
Is there a way to copy the image of a dragon into a spreadsheet? I copied the image of one of my dragons, opened it in paint and saved as a jpeg. When I copied that and tried to put it in a spreadsheet column, nothing happened. I know I've seen pictures of FR images in ss, so how is it done??
Is there a way to copy the image of a dragon into a spreadsheet? I copied the image of one of my dragons, opened it in paint and saved as a jpeg. When I copied that and tried to put it in a spreadsheet column, nothing happened. I know I've seen pictures of FR images in ss, so how is it done??
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe

I think you need to use the spreadsheet's insert image option (Insert menu -> Image).
@Twinkletoe

I think you need to use the spreadsheet's insert image option (Insert menu -> Image).
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
1 2 ... 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 ... 3165 3166