Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Leveled Fodder:Supernova Mercs--OPEN
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44
@Sindarin

Thank you ^ ^

Sent you my share of the dragons - 12x22g =264gems, if my math is right
@Sindarin

Thank you ^ ^

Sent you my share of the dragons - 12x22g =264gems, if my math is right
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien @Impception @FayriTayell

Name: Sindarin
Dragon Level: 5
Quantity: 50

Back for more. I think my order is technically finished? (I sent the money back to Emma, despite it not being on the sheet yet o.o)

Lemme know if something is up or w/e. Gonna be on until Rollover grabbing as many dragons as I can for Shadow.
@Elaendorlien @Impception @FayriTayell

Name: Sindarin
Dragon Level: 5
Quantity: 50

Back for more. I think my order is technically finished? (I sent the money back to Emma, despite it not being on the sheet yet o.o)

Lemme know if something is up or w/e. Gonna be on until Rollover grabbing as many dragons as I can for Shadow.
Sniping Shop - Currently inactive
@sindarin your order is on the sheet, I'm not sure what the problem is? But I'll put you down for another order :) gems again?
@sindarin your order is on the sheet, I'm not sure what the problem is? But I'll put you down for another order :) gems again?
nRvmYpn.png
@starrynightren

Gems or Treasure this time. ^^

As for my last order, on the sheet it has something about still need to send next to Emma's entry and an 11/18 next to Bergen's? You'd probably know better than I what those notes mean o.o
@starrynightren

Gems or Treasure this time. ^^

As for my last order, on the sheet it has something about still need to send next to Emma's entry and an 11/18 next to Bergen's? You'd probably know better than I what those notes mean o.o
@sindarin I'll figure it out and put your next order on the sheet. i'll let each person decide gems or treasure (it'll likely be gems, everyone is thirsty for gems, heh)
@sindarin I'll figure it out and put your next order on the sheet. i'll let each person decide gems or treasure (it'll likely be gems, everyone is thirsty for gems, heh)
nRvmYpn.png
@starrynightren

Mk! Thank you : > (No worries. XD Gems are a precious resource.)
@starrynightren

Mk! Thank you : > (No worries. XD Gems are a precious resource.)
^

Dragons in stock!
^

Dragons in stock!
gU2ykYl.png
Bloop
Bloop
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
aaaaand we're open!
aaaaand we're open!
nRvmYpn.png
^
^
6wK2Jyk.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44