Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird Science Raffle! 100T Tickets!
1 2
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1088277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10883/1088277_350.png[/img] [/url] Come one come all to a faboo raffle for this lovely Fae Lady from a Prime Spiral/Fae pair! Look at her majesty and her glow! That's right, this is my first Raffle, since I couldn't justify selling such a pretty Dual-Gene Dragon and ignore the fact people might find her as lovely as I do. :) Since I'm saving Cavespace and kept this one's brother, my loss is a gain for you! This runs until [b]November First[/b], around 5:00am PST (That's 8:00am EST for you on the East Coast like me). If I'm not up (I will be) or on, i'll roll when I log on. Tickets are: 100T Per ticket, no cap! 3 gems for 10 tickets! LIGHTNING AND NATURE FLIGHT BONUSES Yes, my native flight and my girlfriend's flight both get discounts! No sense ignoring her flight or something :) Lightning and Nature members pay 50T a ticket! 2 Gems for 10 Tickets for LIGHTNING AND NATURE FLIGHT ONLY. Please post in this thread to order-- that way I know how many tickets you are buying and for whom. This helps me with numbers! And kind of is required. Good luck everyone! [b]Tickets[/b] 1.-5. MinisterofGrace 6-15. jamilalikemanila 16-21. sarahthehylian 22.-31. lecanis[/center]

1088277_350.png

Come one come all to a faboo raffle for this lovely Fae Lady from a Prime Spiral/Fae pair! Look at her majesty and her glow!

That's right, this is my first Raffle, since I couldn't justify selling such a pretty Dual-Gene Dragon and ignore the fact people might find her as lovely as I do. :) Since I'm saving Cavespace and kept this one's brother, my loss is a gain for you!

This runs until November First, around 5:00am PST (That's 8:00am EST for you on the East Coast like me). If I'm not up (I will be) or on, i'll roll when I log on.

Tickets are:

100T Per ticket, no cap!
3 gems for 10 tickets!

LIGHTNING AND NATURE FLIGHT BONUSES

Yes, my native flight and my girlfriend's flight both get discounts! No sense ignoring her flight or something :)

Lightning and Nature members pay 50T a ticket!
2 Gems for 10 Tickets for LIGHTNING AND NATURE FLIGHT ONLY.

Please post in this thread to order-- that way I know how many tickets you are buying and for whom. This helps me with numbers! And kind of is required.

Good luck everyone!

Tickets
1.-5. MinisterofGrace
6-15. jamilalikemanila
16-21. sarahthehylian
22.-31. lecanis
Up.
Up.
Bump!

@jamilalikemanila

@novacracker oops! Just sent a message, but I'd like x5 tix please. :)
Bump!

@jamilalikemanila

@novacracker oops! Just sent a message, but I'd like x5 tix please. :)
She's gorgeous!

thanks @ministerofgrace
She's gorgeous!

thanks @ministerofgrace
assig1.png
@ministerofgrace
@jamilalikemanila

You got it! I'll get things updated in the morning for the list.
@ministerofgrace
@jamilalikemanila

You got it! I'll get things updated in the morning for the list.
Tickets updated up to here!

Good morning all, I kind of woke up slowly today. :)
Tickets updated up to here!

Good morning all, I kind of woke up slowly today. :)
Up
Up
I'll take 6 tickets please.
I'll take 6 tickets please.
She is super cute! Sending you payment for 10 tickets.
She is super cute! Sending you payment for 10 tickets.
Good morning everyone! Tickets are updated to this point! In advance, thank you for entering; looks like once I'm awake and functional tomorrow I'll be able to wrap up pretty quickly-- my normal morning drive isn't happening. (Alas!)
Good morning everyone! Tickets are updated to this point! In advance, thank you for entering; looks like once I'm awake and functional tomorrow I'll be able to wrap up pretty quickly-- my normal morning drive isn't happening. (Alas!)
1 2