Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Festival Chests
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37
@MafiaVamp

If any of the crates were to add up to that, I'd take some gladly. That, or any of the ice chests.

If not, I can always find some apparel to add up to the sprockets!
@MafiaVamp

If any of the crates were to add up to that, I'd take some gladly. That, or any of the ice chests.

If not, I can always find some apparel to add up to the sprockets!
264nhnq.png
@Phylum Alright, I had a look at the crates and ice chests, and these are ones that fit the criteria or are only a little above the 40kt value of your sprockets:

Magi Crate: 102 sprockets (80 sprockets + 11kt)
Peacock Crate: 120 sprockets (80 sprockets + 20kt)
Golden Porpoise Crate: 48 sprockets
Kelp Tender Crate: 35 sprockets
Maren Warrior Crate: 50 sprockets
Maren Wavesinger Crate: 88 sprockets (80 sprockets + 4kt)
Octoflyer Crate: 48 sprockets
@Phylum Alright, I had a look at the crates and ice chests, and these are ones that fit the criteria or are only a little above the 40kt value of your sprockets:

Magi Crate: 102 sprockets (80 sprockets + 11kt)
Peacock Crate: 120 sprockets (80 sprockets + 20kt)
Golden Porpoise Crate: 48 sprockets
Kelp Tender Crate: 35 sprockets
Maren Warrior Crate: 50 sprockets
Maren Wavesinger Crate: 88 sprockets (80 sprockets + 4kt)
Octoflyer Crate: 48 sprockets
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@MafiaVamp

upon further examination my alt account yielded enough to make it EXACTLY 100.

If possible, could I trade all of those for a Maren Warrior Crate and a Octoflyer Crate? It would come to a total of 98 sprockets, if I did the math right XD
@MafiaVamp

upon further examination my alt account yielded enough to make it EXACTLY 100.

If possible, could I trade all of those for a Maren Warrior Crate and a Octoflyer Crate? It would come to a total of 98 sprockets, if I did the math right XD
264nhnq.png
@Phylum Uhm, what do you mean by alt account? You're aware we can only have one Flight Rising account?
@Phylum Uhm, what do you mean by alt account? You're aware we can only have one Flight Rising account?
@MafiaVamp
...oh

I never managed to read that. I'll try to get rid of it, though. it's on a different email

To make myself fair I'll get rid of the other sprockets and ask them to delete the thing, if it's a violation.

@MafiaVamp
...oh

I never managed to read that. I'll try to get rid of it, though. it's on a different email

To make myself fair I'll get rid of the other sprockets and ask them to delete the thing, if it's a violation.

264nhnq.png
@Phylum It's stated in the Terms of Use, under the 'Account' subsection: d. You agree to register a maximum of one account per individual user.

Please contact the admins to get this sorted out. Until then I'd like to abstain from trading with you. It's nothing personal, I just would like to be on the safe side. ;) Good luck!
@Phylum It's stated in the Terms of Use, under the 'Account' subsection: d. You agree to register a maximum of one account per individual user.

Please contact the admins to get this sorted out. Until then I'd like to abstain from trading with you. It's nothing personal, I just would like to be on the safe side. ;) Good luck!
@MafiaVamp

Okay~

I feel stupid for it all. I've honestly done nothing but gather and buy dragons on that account, with no purpose to try and violate anything. Sorry!
@MafiaVamp

Okay~

I feel stupid for it all. I've honestly done nothing but gather and buy dragons on that account, with no purpose to try and violate anything. Sorry!
264nhnq.png
@MafiaVamp i will take the maren warrior crate for 50 sprockets please.
@MafiaVamp i will take the maren warrior crate for 50 sprockets please.
wzvgNWH.png
@Ranzarc Sure thing, feel free to send a CR for it. :)

@Phylum Just letting you know that I'll trade my Maren Warrior Crate with the above user, since you don't seem to have a perference as to which crate you'd like, and yeah, still have to sort that account thing out. Just let me know whenever you've gotten a reply from the admins!
@Ranzarc Sure thing, feel free to send a CR for it. :)

@Phylum Just letting you know that I'll trade my Maren Warrior Crate with the above user, since you don't seem to have a perference as to which crate you'd like, and yeah, still have to sort that account thing out. Just let me know whenever you've gotten a reply from the admins!
@MafiaVamp How many sprockets for familiars?
@MafiaVamp How many sprockets for familiars?
wzvgNWH.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37