Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | anyone remember weird or unusal dreams
1 2 3
I had this long, confusing dream that's too hard to explain.
So long story short: Mitchel Musso was a pirate who was swinging around in a church and I was trying to hit him with a laser tag gun.
I had this long, confusing dream that's too hard to explain.
So long story short: Mitchel Musso was a pirate who was swinging around in a church and I was trying to hit him with a laser tag gun.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
All my dreams are weird.

But the night before last I dreamed that a bizzare sleeping aid was actually a mind-control device.
I'll come back and edit this to describe it in more detail.
All my dreams are weird.

But the night before last I dreamed that a bizzare sleeping aid was actually a mind-control device.
I'll come back and edit this to describe it in more detail.
vojnGCQ.png
had a dream that they were giving out plague eggs in festive favors... idk why
had a dream that they were giving out plague eggs in festive favors... idk why
H0GRpN2.png
[quote name="Wolfkeep" date=2016-07-29 10:19:35] "YOU NEED TO WORRRRKKKKKKK!" [/quote] that sounds like something Stormcatcher would say to lazy workers....
Wolfkeep wrote on 2016-07-29:
"YOU NEED TO WORRRRKKKKKKK!"

that sounds like something Stormcatcher would say to lazy workers....
I had a dream where I was red dragon! My human friends and I lived in a cave (with spiderwebs?). I told them that I would take a breath of fresh air. As I launched off, everything felt so real! The wind was whistling past my wings as I flew, and I felt powerful and free. I swooped and did a loop-de-loop, but then I saw the burning, black wreckage of war. There were dead animaltronics? Apparently I knew that it was a war between animaltronics and humans. I suddenly had this rising fear within me, and my instincts told me to run. So, I turned away and flew baxk to my friends. Eve the landing was realistic! I had to flap my wings so that I didn't hit the ground too hard. -end of dream-
I had a dream where I was red dragon! My human friends and I lived in a cave (with spiderwebs?). I told them that I would take a breath of fresh air. As I launched off, everything felt so real! The wind was whistling past my wings as I flew, and I felt powerful and free. I swooped and did a loop-de-loop, but then I saw the burning, black wreckage of war. There were dead animaltronics? Apparently I knew that it was a war between animaltronics and humans. I suddenly had this rising fear within me, and my instincts told me to run. So, I turned away and flew baxk to my friends. Eve the landing was realistic! I had to flap my wings so that I didn't hit the ground too hard. -end of dream-
MyfNmKq.png
This is an old one,

I think it stars somewhere else but from where i remember it i'm in a enclosed area with trees all around. There's a girl on a big stone table in the middle (she's the girl from inkheart, his daughter). I have to save her and get her away when a security guard comes in from the opening in the trees behind me. He confronts me and i grab the girl and run into the trees. The guard has turned into a weird black demon (kind of like the fire from Howls Moving Castle when he's in full power mode, when they "move" the house) and i keep seing his face between the leaves. Somewhere along the line the girl disapears and i find myself running down a rural street that's all decorated like it's halloween. I run into the closest house. There is a moment of respite before a ***** walks in and starts dancing around me, offering protection if i gave her all my gold and fortune.
The alarm goes off and i have to get up for school.

A shorter one is a part of a dream that ends in E.T. (The white sickly version) screaming at me from a clear plastic body bag locked in my bedroom with me.
This is an old one,

I think it stars somewhere else but from where i remember it i'm in a enclosed area with trees all around. There's a girl on a big stone table in the middle (she's the girl from inkheart, his daughter). I have to save her and get her away when a security guard comes in from the opening in the trees behind me. He confronts me and i grab the girl and run into the trees. The guard has turned into a weird black demon (kind of like the fire from Howls Moving Castle when he's in full power mode, when they "move" the house) and i keep seing his face between the leaves. Somewhere along the line the girl disapears and i find myself running down a rural street that's all decorated like it's halloween. I run into the closest house. There is a moment of respite before a ***** walks in and starts dancing around me, offering protection if i gave her all my gold and fortune.
The alarm goes off and i have to get up for school.

A shorter one is a part of a dream that ends in E.T. (The white sickly version) screaming at me from a clear plastic body bag locked in my bedroom with me.
Just about every other nightmare I have involves some kind of zombie-like creature, ranging from the more traditional kind to those ones from Half-Life. And a majority of the time those dreams at one point or another end up in a Wal-Mart or its parking lot.

Another I had a few weeks ago started off with me being in the back seat of a car driven by my aunt(?) on the streets in Colombia. Eventually, it turned into a GTA-esque experience where I stole a truck from some guy at a bar/police station, except his teenage son was in the back seat. He thought I was his dad and was belittling me for my poor driving skills. I eventually got fed up and got out in the middle of traffic.
Just about every other nightmare I have involves some kind of zombie-like creature, ranging from the more traditional kind to those ones from Half-Life. And a majority of the time those dreams at one point or another end up in a Wal-Mart or its parking lot.

Another I had a few weeks ago started off with me being in the back seat of a car driven by my aunt(?) on the streets in Colombia. Eventually, it turned into a GTA-esque experience where I stole a truck from some guy at a bar/police station, except his teenage son was in the back seat. He thought I was his dad and was belittling me for my poor driving skills. I eventually got fed up and got out in the middle of traffic.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
the worst for me is when i can perfectly envision/remember a dream, and as I'm dreaming it I'm aware it would make a great story, but I can't translate into words.
I had a dream last night that the AntiChrist rose, in other words we got the Absolute Worst Garbage Human for a president here in the U.S.
and I'm still distressed about it
the worst for me is when i can perfectly envision/remember a dream, and as I'm dreaming it I'm aware it would make a great story, but I can't translate into words.
I had a dream last night that the AntiChrist rose, in other words we got the Absolute Worst Garbage Human for a president here in the U.S.
and I'm still distressed about it
|| FRT+3 // qYSSJxb.png he-him-his f2oOlJA.png // College Student ||
1 2 3