Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Anarchie Adopts!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 65 66
@Aviary you drew him with yellow nose while he has wind eyes can you please change that? sorry for problems , i can do it myself if you allow me to !
@Aviary you drew him with yellow nose while he has wind eyes can you please change that? sorry for problems , i can do it myself if you allow me to !
SDFSDAFSADFSASMAL.png
@Aviary wait my bad my monitor is acting weird XD everything is perfect
@Aviary wait my bad my monitor is acting weird XD everything is perfect
SDFSDAFSADFSASMAL.png
@BadQuinque Sorry for the confusion there! |D Yeah I went for a light green, I know monitors can be iffy though so if you want me to inch it closer to the bluegreen range I can?
@BadQuinque Sorry for the confusion there! |D Yeah I went for a light green, I know monitors can be iffy though so if you want me to inch it closer to the bluegreen range I can?
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Aviary would be prefect please do that
@Aviary would be prefect please do that
SDFSDAFSADFSASMAL.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yVkaPFE.png[/img] @BadQuinque Better?
yVkaPFE.png

@BadQuinque Better?
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Aviary yes thank you so much !
@Aviary yes thank you so much !
SDFSDAFSADFSASMAL.png
@Aviary can you put me on pinglist for coltls ?
@Aviary can you put me on pinglist for coltls ?
SDFSDAFSADFSASMAL.png
@BadQuinque Sure! c:
@BadQuinque Sure! c:
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
aw jeez did i reply to this yet? if not here is a late reply to AAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THEM ALL THEY'RE PERFECT THANK YOU
aw jeez did i reply to this yet? if not here is a late reply to AAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THEM ALL THEY'RE PERFECT THANK YOU
BAQJAbP.png
@Aviary Which adopt base?: Spiral Science Your dragon:[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=62&bodygene=6&breed=7&element=2&gender=1&tert=57&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=35&auth=837170b21ebc05be33f0ed479636ae6ce0f5f8e0&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Any apparel/skins/accents?: (no apparel for spiral science!) Any minor changes?: Nope, thank you though! :)
@Aviary
Which adopt base?: Spiral Science
Your dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=62&bodygene=6&breed=7&element=2&gender=1&tert=57&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=35&auth=837170b21ebc05be33f0ed479636ae6ce0f5f8e0&dummyext=prev.png
Any apparel/skins/accents?: (no apparel for spiral science!)
Any minor changes?: Nope, thank you though! :)
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 65 66