Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bond
1 2 3
@Umbra

That would be painful X.x
@Umbra

That would be painful X.x
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest wouldn't be good just to give it a shot
@SeaCrest wouldn't be good just to give it a shot
epicness1213banner_zpsb4e63ee1.png
@epicness1213

Not really! With the way things are always lagging right now, making random changes that would probably break the site until they could sort it out would not be a good idea!

Theres also just the simple fact that I think that makes things way to easy. It'd basically just be a "give me my money" button that you could press once a day and get a whole bunch of stuff without even having to so much as glance at your dragons pages. I get that its not so simple to do currently, but making things 1000 times easier for a simple issue of people not being patient enough to bond with all their familiars just doesn't make sense.

I bond with all my familiars every day, granted I only give familiars to the dragons on the first page for exactly that reason. Sometimes the site crashes in the middle of it, sometimes it takes forever, but either way its worth it because I get the treasure and sometimes chests. If you don't think its worth the wait, then just don't do it! I don't think staff should have to jump through hoops just to make it easier on the less patient folks on the website.
@epicness1213

Not really! With the way things are always lagging right now, making random changes that would probably break the site until they could sort it out would not be a good idea!

Theres also just the simple fact that I think that makes things way to easy. It'd basically just be a "give me my money" button that you could press once a day and get a whole bunch of stuff without even having to so much as glance at your dragons pages. I get that its not so simple to do currently, but making things 1000 times easier for a simple issue of people not being patient enough to bond with all their familiars just doesn't make sense.

I bond with all my familiars every day, granted I only give familiars to the dragons on the first page for exactly that reason. Sometimes the site crashes in the middle of it, sometimes it takes forever, but either way its worth it because I get the treasure and sometimes chests. If you don't think its worth the wait, then just don't do it! I don't think staff should have to jump through hoops just to make it easier on the less patient folks on the website.
RU_SMALL.gif
completely support
completely support
7bq.png
If we can't Bond all at once can we at least get a different Lair Icon for bonded and unbonded? I have a bunch of Familiars and a bit of ADD and I forget which fams I have bonded that day. Which has me going through my lair dragon by dragon to find where I left off.
If we can't Bond all at once can we at least get a different Lair Icon for bonded and unbonded? I have a bunch of Familiars and a bit of ADD and I forget which fams I have bonded that day. Which has me going through my lair dragon by dragon to find where I left off.
KitKinetic.png
Absolutely no support. If people want treasure and gilded chests, they can work for it. Bonding with familiars is not necessary; it's a bonus. An extra. If someone can't bond with them all...don't. That person could use the time to earn even more treasure from the FG. Being able to Bond All with familiars means a ton more treasure getting poured into the system. I only bond with the familiars permanently connected to my dragons. If I Bonded All with a single click, I would get over 550 familiars bonded instead of a couple dozen. Once they're all awakened, that would be close to 30,000 treasure I would earn from a single, effortless click every single day. And that's not even counting all the gilded chests it would throw into the system; people already complain those are worthless. Can you imagine how worthless they'd become then?

Clicking through every page generates a lot of ad revenue for FR. A Bond All would literally rip money from the site to help it run. This also factors into the gems we get from chests earned through Bonding. FR can afford to give us those gems because of ad revenue. If we take away the ad revenue with a "Bond All" button, then we really are putting FR into a hole financially. In that case, FR may just nerf the chests to make up for it, making bonding (and other chests) far less profitable.

Plus, it makes no sense lore wise. "Hi familiars! I want to get close to you all, but I can't be bothered to to spend time with you all individually. So get close together, and I'll glance at you all once! There! Don't you all feel so much closer to me? Now gimme treasure."

And then what? We get to the end of all our familiars in a couple months, then FR gets flooded with suggestions for stages beyond Awakened and random drops of gilded chests beyond that (with all the economical implications brought on), people complaining about familiars being boring and worthless once awakened, and/or demands for more and more familiars being released at a faster pace so people have more to bond with to get the rewards, creating a negative spiral. More and more familiars would also put newer members at a disadvantage; as the list of retired familiars grows, newcomers are looking at more and more daily rewards they can't get because they cannot bond with those familiars.

The only things I would support are: bond individually through the Bestiary, color-coded hearts so people know which familiars they bonded with/which stage each familiar is at, keyboard controls for bonding, OR a way to bond without scrolling down. The latter, I came up with a workaround. Zoom out so you view FR at 80%. This fits the familiar button on screen so users can click without scrolling.

I mean, I could argue that playing the Fairgrounds for cap "takes so long." Therefore, FR should just give me cap every day since I can't be bothered to actually earn the treasure myself. No support. This always feels like a laziness suggestion.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=1194354&p=mb
Absolutely no support. If people want treasure and gilded chests, they can work for it. Bonding with familiars is not necessary; it's a bonus. An extra. If someone can't bond with them all...don't. That person could use the time to earn even more treasure from the FG. Being able to Bond All with familiars means a ton more treasure getting poured into the system. I only bond with the familiars permanently connected to my dragons. If I Bonded All with a single click, I would get over 550 familiars bonded instead of a couple dozen. Once they're all awakened, that would be close to 30,000 treasure I would earn from a single, effortless click every single day. And that's not even counting all the gilded chests it would throw into the system; people already complain those are worthless. Can you imagine how worthless they'd become then?

Clicking through every page generates a lot of ad revenue for FR. A Bond All would literally rip money from the site to help it run. This also factors into the gems we get from chests earned through Bonding. FR can afford to give us those gems because of ad revenue. If we take away the ad revenue with a "Bond All" button, then we really are putting FR into a hole financially. In that case, FR may just nerf the chests to make up for it, making bonding (and other chests) far less profitable.

Plus, it makes no sense lore wise. "Hi familiars! I want to get close to you all, but I can't be bothered to to spend time with you all individually. So get close together, and I'll glance at you all once! There! Don't you all feel so much closer to me? Now gimme treasure."

And then what? We get to the end of all our familiars in a couple months, then FR gets flooded with suggestions for stages beyond Awakened and random drops of gilded chests beyond that (with all the economical implications brought on), people complaining about familiars being boring and worthless once awakened, and/or demands for more and more familiars being released at a faster pace so people have more to bond with to get the rewards, creating a negative spiral. More and more familiars would also put newer members at a disadvantage; as the list of retired familiars grows, newcomers are looking at more and more daily rewards they can't get because they cannot bond with those familiars.

The only things I would support are: bond individually through the Bestiary, color-coded hearts so people know which familiars they bonded with/which stage each familiar is at, keyboard controls for bonding, OR a way to bond without scrolling down. The latter, I came up with a workaround. Zoom out so you view FR at 80%. This fits the familiar button on screen so users can click without scrolling.

I mean, I could argue that playing the Fairgrounds for cap "takes so long." Therefore, FR should just give me cap every day since I can't be bothered to actually earn the treasure myself. No support. This always feels like a laziness suggestion.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=1194354&p=mb
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
@gemajgall
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!
Besides i like bonding everyday with the Familiars it fun and i know which one to change when 1 become awakened I understand is a hassle to do this everyday but really I enjoy it.
I really like to see the familiars that look cute and just repulsive everyday imo.
@gemajgall
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!
Besides i like bonding everyday with the Familiars it fun and i know which one to change when 1 become awakened I understand is a hassle to do this everyday but really I enjoy it.
I really like to see the familiars that look cute and just repulsive everyday imo.
ZPHN6ju.png
Thanks for the agreement, but please don't ping me.
Thanks for the agreement, but please don't ping me.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I would love a way to see at a glance which familiars were at what level as well as what familiars had already been bonded while going through lair pages. However, no support for a bond all button as there are too many negatives, at least to me.
I would love a way to see at a glance which familiars were at what level as well as what familiars had already been bonded while going through lair pages. However, no support for a bond all button as there are too many negatives, at least to me.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I've seen this suggested MANY times and I will always say no support to this. If you want the rewards, treasure, chests, or just the satisfaction of seeing your familiar awakened, you must work for it. It won't be quite fair to just get items and currency without actually putting hard work into it.
I've seen this suggested MANY times and I will always say no support to this. If you want the rewards, treasure, chests, or just the satisfaction of seeing your familiar awakened, you must work for it. It won't be quite fair to just get items and currency without actually putting hard work into it.
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
1 2 3