Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Pokétown Host Club (PHC) [Private]
1 2 3
@GiftOfArtemis @metalgearminx

~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~

"I'm not surprised that you haven't, honestly. These kinds of places are more well known in places like Japan, I believe," Sebastian remarked, placing one hand on his hip while using the other to adjust his hair a little more. He wouldn't normally take such a stance while working - Well, unless a customer requested him to do so - but knowing that this gentleman, Myre, wasn't here for his service as a host meant that Sebastian could loosen up a little bit.

"Well, Myre, as I said previously my name is Sebastian. Sebastian Arnott, if we're also going by a last name basis," begun Sebastian, shifting his position to once again bow in respect. Sebastian did feel partially obligated to supply his last name to Myre, mainly as a sign of honour, but he also did it because he felt that not doing such an action would maybe come off the wrong way.

Sebastian turned to gesture slightly around the room with one his arms, his eyes twinkling with joy. "As a part of my service here as a host, I am to cater to the needs of my clients and to give them company. What specific actions I partake in with my clients often varies depending on what it is they request," the host explained, turning back towards Myre with a smile. Sebastian really was taken aback by the appearance and grace of Myre. It was a bit of a shame that Myre had no knowledge of the profession of being a host, but perhaps Sebastian could still somehow tempt Myre into joining them in the club. At least, that is what he hoped.

"I'm not surprised that you haven't, honestly. These kinds of places are more well known in places like Japan, I believe," Sebastian remarked, placing one hand on his hip while using the other to adjust his hair a little more. He wouldn't normally take such a stance while working - Well, unless a customer requested him to do so - but knowing that this gentleman, Myre, wasn't here for his service as a host meant that Sebastian could loosen up a little bit.

"Well, Myre, as I said previously my name is Sebastian. Sebastian Arnott, if we're also going by a last name basis," begun Sebastian, shifting his position to once again bow in respect. Sebastian did feel partially obligated to supply his last name to Myre, mainly as a sign of honour, but he also did it because he felt that not doing such an action would maybe come off the wrong way.

Sebastian turned to gesture slightly around the room with one his arms, his eyes twinkling with joy. "As a part of my service here as a host, I am to cater to the needs of my clients and to give them company. What specific actions I partake in with my clients often varies depending on what it is they request," the host explained, turning back towards Myre with a smile. Sebastian really was taken aback by the appearance and grace of Myre. It was a bit of a shame that Myre had no knowledge of the profession of being a host, but perhaps Sebastian could still somehow tempt Myre into joining them in the club. At least, that is what he hoped.
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@DetectiveMetta @GiftOfArtemis

Artyom decided to move towards Sebastian and the Milotic - Who had identified himself as Myre - considering how him staying behind the bar at this point was a pretty useless thing to do. Gently pulling at his left jacket sleeve to neaten it as he approached, and then his right, Artyom began to wonder why exactly Sebastian was showing such a fondness for a guy who he had only met a few minutes ago. No matter what the reason, Artyom knew by this point he was practically obligated to introduce himself as well. Using his height as a way to distinguish himself, Artyom's unusual eyes looked down towards Sebastian and Myre as he approached the two.

"Guess I should introduce myself as well. Artyom Melnikov's the name, bartending here's my game." Artyom smirked a little at his introduction, considering the somewhat arrogant air he thought it gave. Granted, he didn't mean for it to seem so, but he still did like the way it sounded.

"Oh, as for the piano... Indeed, it is a good model. Was quite expensive, but still valuable for us, even if it is not used. We don't have pianist working here." The second part came out as more like an afterthought, but at least mentioning it could supply Artyom with some more information surrounding Myre's interest in the instrument.

Artyom decided to move towards Sebastian and the Milotic - Who had identified himself as Myre - considering how him staying behind the bar at this point was a pretty useless thing to do. Gently pulling at his left jacket sleeve to neaten it as he approached, and then his right, Artyom began to wonder why exactly Sebastian was showing such a fondness for a guy who he had only met a few minutes ago. No matter what the reason, Artyom knew by this point he was practically obligated to introduce himself as well. Using his height as a way to distinguish himself, Artyom's unusual eyes looked down towards Sebastian and Myre as he approached the two.

"Guess I should introduce myself as well. Artyom Melnikov's the name, bartending here's my game." Artyom smirked a little at his introduction, considering the somewhat arrogant air he thought it gave. Granted, he didn't mean for it to seem so, but he still did like the way it sounded.

"Oh, as for the piano... Indeed, it is a good model. Was quite expensive, but still valuable for us, even if it is not used. We don't have pianist working here." The second part came out as more like an afterthought, but at least mentioning it could supply Artyom with some more information surrounding Myre's interest in the instrument.
A5jrfi7.gif
So they entertain guests? Like... A brothel? Myre almost chuckled. No. He highly doubted there was a reverse harem in this picturesque and peaceful town. It sounded like such a strange thing. How did they stay in business? How did the guests pay?

His thoughts were pushed aside when the zebstrika behind the counter strolled over. He was quite handsome himself, very unique. His accent was slight but he picked it up. "Rossii, net? Prostite moy aktsent." (Russian, no? Pardon my accent.) he chuckled a bit. "It's been a long time since I've been to Russia, but I'm passable in a couple european languages." he blushed a bit. His father had dragged Myre through almost every country in Europe on business trips.

"So you say this belle here doesn't ever get tickled? Its a shame. Do you mind if I-" he fliped up the key cover and ran his fingers along the keys, playing a light simple melody that sounded too intricate, considering it was played with one hand, and Myre was barely looking at the keys.

"Oui oui. Its still well tuned." he said, his voice oozing pleasure.

@metalgearminx @detectivemetta
So they entertain guests? Like... A brothel? Myre almost chuckled. No. He highly doubted there was a reverse harem in this picturesque and peaceful town. It sounded like such a strange thing. How did they stay in business? How did the guests pay?

His thoughts were pushed aside when the zebstrika behind the counter strolled over. He was quite handsome himself, very unique. His accent was slight but he picked it up. "Rossii, net? Prostite moy aktsent." (Russian, no? Pardon my accent.) he chuckled a bit. "It's been a long time since I've been to Russia, but I'm passable in a couple european languages." he blushed a bit. His father had dragged Myre through almost every country in Europe on business trips.

"So you say this belle here doesn't ever get tickled? Its a shame. Do you mind if I-" he fliped up the key cover and ran his fingers along the keys, playing a light simple melody that sounded too intricate, considering it was played with one hand, and Myre was barely looking at the keys.

"Oui oui. Its still well tuned." he said, his voice oozing pleasure.

@metalgearminx @detectivemetta
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg

One look at Sebastian's face and you could simply tell he was awestruck. Such a melody done with such confidence and poise... It simply took his breath away. Sebastian was simply wondering how an individual like Myre hadn't been snapped up due to his skill before. Fluent in many languages, clearly an expert at the piano and gorgeous too... Such perfection was something Sebastian had never encountered before, but experiencing now was far too much of a treat. Before he could even think about what he was doing, the host's eyes gleamed with a rather devious twinkle, something he never often showed while in the workplace. Turning back towards Artyom, Sebastian grinned at his colleague.

"Hey, Artyom... We don't have a pianist yet, do we?" questioned Sebastian. Of course, he knew the answer to such a question, but he was sure that his friend would catch on to the intent and wording of the question. Sebastian simply had to hope that Artyom would play along, and hopefully agree to his idea.

One look at Sebastian's face and you could simply tell he was awestruck. Such a melody done with such confidence and poise... It simply took his breath away. Sebastian was simply wondering how an individual like Myre hadn't been snapped up due to his skill before. Fluent in many languages, clearly an expert at the piano and gorgeous too... Such perfection was something Sebastian had never encountered before, but experiencing now was far too much of a treat. Before he could even think about what he was doing, the host's eyes gleamed with a rather devious twinkle, something he never often showed while in the workplace. Turning back towards Artyom, Sebastian grinned at his colleague.

"Hey, Artyom... We don't have a pianist yet, do we?" questioned Sebastian. Of course, he knew the answer to such a question, but he was sure that his friend would catch on to the intent and wording of the question. Sebastian simply had to hope that Artyom would play along, and hopefully agree to his idea.
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]

"Da, Myre. I am. Your accent is... Acceptable." Artyom stuck a hand into one of his trouser pockets, while slacking the other to his side. He watched carefully as the Milotic began to open the piano, almost considering stopping the male in case he damaged it.

Once Myre had started playing the piano, though... As much as Artyom hated to admit it - This guy was good. Real good. Last time Artyom heard someone play this well was back when he was living in Russia - And even then, that guy wasn't as good as the guy in front of him now. Of course when Sebastian looked back at him, all starry-eyed and desperate for Artyom to give him what he wants, Artyom simply spared Sebastian a quick glare, before chuckling and turning towards Myre. Artyom really hated Sebastian when the Sylveon wanted something from him.

As reluctant Artyom was to do this on such short notice, especially because the whole situation was occurring because Sebastian was clearly fawning over Myre, he had to admit letting this guy would be a shame. "Da, Sebastian. Perhaps it is time we did? Of course, only if we found a gentleman willing..." Arytom's words were half an invitation, and half musing. If Myre didn't accept, then Artyom would understand. If the Milotic did, though... Sebastian would certainly owe him a favour after this..

"Da, Myre. I am. Your accent is... Acceptable." Artyom stuck a hand into one of his trouser pockets, while slacking the other to his side. He watched carefully as the Milotic began to open the piano, almost considering stopping the male in case he damaged it.

Once Myre had started playing the piano, though... As much as Artyom hated to admit it - This guy was good. Real good. Last time Artyom heard someone play this well was back when he was living in Russia - And even then, that guy wasn't as good as the guy in front of him now. Of course when Sebastian looked back at him, all starry-eyed and desperate for Artyom to give him what he wants, Artyom simply spared Sebastian a quick glare, before chuckling and turning towards Myre. Artyom really hated Sebastian when the Sylveon wanted something from him.

As reluctant Artyom was to do this on such short notice, especially because the whole situation was occurring because Sebastian was clearly fawning over Myre, he had to admit letting this guy would be a shame. "Da, Sebastian. Perhaps it is time we did? Of course, only if we found a gentleman willing..." Arytom's words were half an invitation, and half musing. If Myre didn't accept, then Artyom would understand. If the Milotic did, though... Sebastian would certainly owe him a favour after this..
A5jrfi7.gif
Myre didn't quite catch on at first. He was distracted, thinking about how one of the keys sounded flat, and which one it was. It was common for unused pianos to loosen up a bit. But overall, the qhite grand piano was gorgeous, in sight and sound. Myre instantly had all kinds of ideas of what he could play.

When he looked over, he caught Sebastian's eyes. Myre immediately broke out in a violent blush. Oh how the Sylveon stared, his eyes lit up like a kid on christmas morning. Just his normally beauty threw Myre for a loop, but seeing Sebastian all worked up like this? Myre couldn't meet his eyes, it was like trying to look atvthe sun for too long. Sebastion was just too gorgous. He looked Myre up and down, like he had an idea in store, but the Milotic didn't notice, he was too busy staring at his feet all of a sudden.

He meantioned the lack of a pianist to Artyom and Myre's gaze shot back up. Artyom agreed, they didn't have anyone to play. That could work out lovely, Myre could swing by, get to play the piano again (something he so desperately yearned for, considering one would not fit in his tiny apartment) and maybe make some extra money on the side from tips.

"Oui oui!" he grabbed Sebastian's hand and shook it with both of his. "I'd love to play for your host club." he looked straight up into Sebastian's eyes and smiled from ear to ear. The Sylveon's eye's wear so blue- Myra faultered a minute, dropping his hand and going back at ease. He scracted the back of his neck nervously, ruffling his hair. He looked at Artyom. "You know, if you'll have me." he laughed nervously.

@detectivemetta @metalgearminx
Myre didn't quite catch on at first. He was distracted, thinking about how one of the keys sounded flat, and which one it was. It was common for unused pianos to loosen up a bit. But overall, the qhite grand piano was gorgeous, in sight and sound. Myre instantly had all kinds of ideas of what he could play.

When he looked over, he caught Sebastian's eyes. Myre immediately broke out in a violent blush. Oh how the Sylveon stared, his eyes lit up like a kid on christmas morning. Just his normally beauty threw Myre for a loop, but seeing Sebastian all worked up like this? Myre couldn't meet his eyes, it was like trying to look atvthe sun for too long. Sebastion was just too gorgous. He looked Myre up and down, like he had an idea in store, but the Milotic didn't notice, he was too busy staring at his feet all of a sudden.

He meantioned the lack of a pianist to Artyom and Myre's gaze shot back up. Artyom agreed, they didn't have anyone to play. That could work out lovely, Myre could swing by, get to play the piano again (something he so desperately yearned for, considering one would not fit in his tiny apartment) and maybe make some extra money on the side from tips.

"Oui oui!" he grabbed Sebastian's hand and shook it with both of his. "I'd love to play for your host club." he looked straight up into Sebastian's eyes and smiled from ear to ear. The Sylveon's eye's wear so blue- Myra faultered a minute, dropping his hand and going back at ease. He scracted the back of his neck nervously, ruffling his hair. He looked at Artyom. "You know, if you'll have me." he laughed nervously.

A smile slipped it's way onto Sebastian's face as Myre expressed his willingness to play piano for the host club, but his face turned slightly pink at Myre grabbing his hand eagerly, the expression taking him off-guard due to how unexpected it was. The contact was something Sebastian really hadn't seen coming, and so with it happening Sebastian had no idea what to do. His gaze moved from looking down at the motion to Myre's deep blue eyes.

When Myre dropped his hand, Sebastian was a little disappointed, since he was enjoying the contact far more then he should have been considering how long - or rather, how short - Sebastian had known him for. He let out a little laugh as he watch Myre's stance shift a little, and grinned happily.

"Of course we'd have you! We'd be more than grateful." Sebastian exclaimed happily, his ears twitching as if they were expressing his emotion also. His glee about the situation was more than evident, and even with Sebastian trying to contain all of it, it was still incredibly clear.

A smile slipped it's way onto Sebastian's face as Myre expressed his willingness to play piano for the host club, but his face turned slightly pink at Myre grabbing his hand eagerly, the expression taking him off-guard due to how unexpected it was. The contact was something Sebastian really hadn't seen coming, and so with it happening Sebastian had no idea what to do. His gaze moved from looking down at the motion to Myre's deep blue eyes.

When Myre dropped his hand, Sebastian was a little disappointed, since he was enjoying the contact far more then he should have been considering how long - or rather, how short - Sebastian had known him for. He let out a little laugh as he watch Myre's stance shift a little, and grinned happily.

"Of course we'd have you! We'd be more than grateful." Sebastian exclaimed happily, his ears twitching as if they were expressing his emotion also. His glee about the situation was more than evident, and even with Sebastian trying to contain all of it, it was still incredibly clear.
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]

Artyom crossed his arms over his chest and chuckled to himself, shaking his head ever so slightly. It wasn't because he was dismissive and against this whole situation, though. It was because Sebastian was so clearly falling head-over-heels for Myre, and the Sylveon simply couldn't tone it down a little. For a moment, Artyom almost had the idea that the Milotic was using Sebastian's crush as a tool to get the job, but the Zebstrika crossed that possibility out in his mind. Myre was far too genuine to be manipulating them, he decided.

"Calm down you two. Some arrangements will be needed, of course, but you are welcome to work here." Artyom chimed in, as he begun to walk back towards the bar. As his back was turned from the two, Artyom smiled. He had finally managed to play matchmaker, in a way. And such a job, while it was one he had never truly done before, was very rewarding to him.

Artyom crossed his arms over his chest and chuckled to himself, shaking his head ever so slightly. It wasn't because he was dismissive and against this whole situation, though. It was because Sebastian was so clearly falling head-over-heels for Myre, and the Sylveon simply couldn't tone it down a little. For a moment, Artyom almost had the idea that the Milotic was using Sebastian's crush as a tool to get the job, but the Zebstrika crossed that possibility out in his mind. Myre was far too genuine to be manipulating them, he decided.

"Calm down you two. Some arrangements will be needed, of course, but you are welcome to work here." Artyom chimed in, as he begun to walk back towards the bar. As his back was turned from the two, Artyom smiled. He had finally managed to play matchmaker, in a way. And such a job, while it was one he had never truly done before, was very rewarding to him.
A5jrfi7.gif
"Mon dieu." Myra sighed. "What do I wear? How should I act? What are the rules? You'll teach me, right?" he looked up at Sebastian, eyes pleading. His gaze flicked over to include Artyom too. "I'm afraid my people skills might be a tad lacking. I can be rather shy." he blushed, fidgeting his feet.

He realized his casual jeans and jacket was far too casual compared to the other host's dress. But did that matter? As far as Myre was concerned he was only going to be playing music, right? He still wasn't even too sure what a host did anyways.

But one thing was for sure, he really wanted to get to know the people of this town, his new home. What better way to do so than with a job? Myre's father paid for all his living expenses, so he had never thought abput money before. Maybe it would be nice to make some of his own!

"Mon dieu." Myra sighed. "What do I wear? How should I act? What are the rules? You'll teach me, right?" he looked up at Sebastian, eyes pleading. His gaze flicked over to include Artyom too. "I'm afraid my people skills might be a tad lacking. I can be rather shy." he blushed, fidgeting his feet.

He realized his casual jeans and jacket was far too casual compared to the other host's dress. But did that matter? As far as Myre was concerned he was only going to be playing music, right? He still wasn't even too sure what a host did anyways.

But one thing was for sure, he really wanted to get to know the people of this town, his new home. What better way to do so than with a job? Myre's father paid for all his living expenses, so he had never thought abput money before. Maybe it would be nice to make some of his own!

Sebastian smiled as Myre looked up at him, his eyes following the graceful male's as they shifted over to Artyom. One of Sebastian's ears twitched, and the male moved a hand to scratch it a little, the other hand resting on his hip. Blue eyes scanned Myre, as his mind began to process all of the things Myre had asked him. What to wear, how to act, the rules... Of course, the first of those two were easy enough for him to explain for Myre. The rules were a little harder, but he could pull a few strings so that Myre could be comfortable working alongside them. Would Sebastian teach him though... While such an innocent question, it made the Sylveon blush a tiny bit. He was flattered that Myre wanted him as a tutor.

"Ah, where to begin... Honestly, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in if you want, while you play the piano. We just dress more formal because I was requested to wear this by one of my regulars, and... Well, Artyom kind of just dressed that way," Sebastian began, his eyes sparkling with passion as he began to explain the job to Myre. "As for how to act, when hosting you should be yourself. Sometimes you can play along with a different role if it's what a customer wants. but if you don't want to I'd be fine to fill." Sebastian ruffled at his hair once he had finished explained the first two points, shuffling a little before turning to Artyom.

"I think Artyom can agree with me that as long as you don't go fighting the customers, you're all good. Also, if any of them start harassing you or anything, we'll deal with them." At this point, an almost territorial tone was notable in Sebastian's voice, the Sylveon's tail flicking behind him in the air. It wasn't just due to his attraction to Myre - Sebastian couldn't stand anyone being harassed under his watch. He'd seen it happen to one unfortunate patron before, and that had been dealt with rather... strictly. Granted, it was Artyom who stopped it, but the sight just upset Sebastian.

Sebastian, mimicking the other's action from earlier, grabbed Myre's hand gently and smiled. "Oh... And of course I'd teach you~" Sebastian chimed, grinning like a child on their birthday. Letting go of the other's hand, Sebastian grabbed his left arm with his other and ran it up and down, face pink from embarrassment.

Sebastian smiled as Myre looked up at him, his eyes following the graceful male's as they shifted over to Artyom. One of Sebastian's ears twitched, and the male moved a hand to scratch it a little, the other hand resting on his hip. Blue eyes scanned Myre, as his mind began to process all of the things Myre had asked him. What to wear, how to act, the rules... Of course, the first of those two were easy enough for him to explain for Myre. The rules were a little harder, but he could pull a few strings so that Myre could be comfortable working alongside them. Would Sebastian teach him though... While such an innocent question, it made the Sylveon blush a tiny bit. He was flattered that Myre wanted him as a tutor.

"Ah, where to begin... Honestly, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in if you want, while you play the piano. We just dress more formal because I was requested to wear this by one of my regulars, and... Well, Artyom kind of just dressed that way," Sebastian began, his eyes sparkling with passion as he began to explain the job to Myre. "As for how to act, when hosting you should be yourself. Sometimes you can play along with a different role if it's what a customer wants. but if you don't want to I'd be fine to fill." Sebastian ruffled at his hair once he had finished explained the first two points, shuffling a little before turning to Artyom.

"I think Artyom can agree with me that as long as you don't go fighting the customers, you're all good. Also, if any of them start harassing you or anything, we'll deal with them." At this point, an almost territorial tone was notable in Sebastian's voice, the Sylveon's tail flicking behind him in the air. It wasn't just due to his attraction to Myre - Sebastian couldn't stand anyone being harassed under his watch. He'd seen it happen to one unfortunate patron before, and that had been dealt with rather... strictly. Granted, it was Artyom who stopped it, but the sight just upset Sebastian.

Sebastian, mimicking the other's action from earlier, grabbed Myre's hand gently and smiled. "Oh... And of course I'd teach you~" Sebastian chimed, grinning like a child on their birthday. Letting go of the other's hand, Sebastian grabbed his left arm with his other and ran it up and down, face pink from embarrassment.
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
1 2 3