Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hardly any Sprockets?!
For some reason, I have been having bad luck with getting sprockets this festival. Its been like that for me ever since the BrightShine Jubilee. Does that mean anything or is it just my bad bad luck? I have only been able to get the vista and the apparel so far. It doesn't look like I will get the rest. Is anyone else having that problem?
For some reason, I have been having bad luck with getting sprockets this festival. Its been like that for me ever since the BrightShine Jubilee. Does that mean anything or is it just my bad bad luck? I have only been able to get the vista and the apparel so far. It doesn't look like I will get the rest. Is anyone else having that problem?
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
I've got an extra familiar if you want to swap for something or buy it outright.

@Kpribb
I've got an extra familiar if you want to swap for something or buy it outright.

@Kpribb
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
Not that I've noticed o3o I remember having bad luck with gathering before, that stinks :( If you have the materials, Baldwin is offering 20 sprockets for a grey slime (transmuted apparel) and a bronze muck (transmuted familiar)
Not that I've noticed o3o I remember having bad luck with gathering before, that stinks :( If you have the materials, Baldwin is offering 20 sprockets for a grey slime (transmuted apparel) and a bronze muck (transmuted familiar)
@Kpribbit

I've gotten so many sprockets, do you need any??
@Kpribbit

I've gotten so many sprockets, do you need any??
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
@Kpribbit Actually I never got this much currency before??? I bought one of everything, plus 6 spare coats (they are just so beautiful uuughhh i wanna dress all my dragons in it), AND I'm trying to sell some 90 other sprockets because honestly, enough coats already.

But I think my constant use of Baldwin's cauldron for the 20 sprockets recipe might have helped o3o
@Kpribbit Actually I never got this much currency before??? I bought one of everything, plus 6 spare coats (they are just so beautiful uuughhh i wanna dress all my dragons in it), AND I'm trying to sell some 90 other sprockets because honestly, enough coats already.

But I think my constant use of Baldwin's cauldron for the 20 sprockets recipe might have helped o3o
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
@seige I would but I don't think I have anything worth it to trade
@falconheart hmm.. probably just my bad luck. And I have used Baldwin's but I only had enough materials for 1 round of 20 sprockets.
@bluwingskitty I do need sprockets, but I don't have good stuff to trade.
@LehLora WOW!! you got really lucky!!! And I used the cauldron too. I just could only make 1 set of 20.
@seige I would but I don't think I have anything worth it to trade
@falconheart hmm.. probably just my bad luck. And I have used Baldwin's but I only had enough materials for 1 round of 20 sprockets.
@bluwingskitty I do need sprockets, but I don't have good stuff to trade.
@LehLora WOW!! you got really lucky!!! And I used the cauldron too. I just could only make 1 set of 20.
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png