Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Happy's Art Shop ~ slots full
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@happyhat

I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please :D
@happyhat

I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please :D
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@Ythequeris
alrighty!!
@Ythequeris
alrighty!!
@happyhat

Could I be placed on your pinglist? (:
@happyhat

Could I be placed on your pinglist? (:
@Yoda
yes indeed!
@Yoda
yes indeed!
Shop is reopening! i need money so here we go!

@Azlynn @Trickilicky @Caelyn @Hyracia @Nimbasa @junipa @RaucousRemy @battledog @ghosthymn @leaflet @JoJoBean @Korozo @MegaAbsols @QueenParda @Ythequeris @Yoda
Shop is reopening! i need money so here we go!

@Azlynn @Trickilicky @Caelyn @Hyracia @Nimbasa @junipa @RaucousRemy @battledog @ghosthymn @leaflet @JoJoBean @Korozo @MegaAbsols @QueenParda @Ythequeris @Yoda
@happyhat will you do non- fr characters? (and if so, are you comfortable doing anthros? i ask because i super love your art but im not really active on fr anymore :' ) )
@happyhat will you do non- fr characters? (and if so, are you comfortable doing anthros? i ask because i super love your art but im not really active on fr anymore :' ) )
@leaflet i will definitely do non fr characters! but i depends for anthros, you probably wouldn't want me to draw them lol
but if you send me a picture and i can tell you if i can do it or not.
@leaflet i will definitely do non fr characters! but i depends for anthros, you probably wouldn't want me to draw them lol
but if you send me a picture and i can tell you if i can do it or not.
@happyhat I'd like a slot for a coloured dragon bust please! I'm on vacation so it'll take me a little while to fill out a form on my.tablet, I'll begin in about 15 mins after I've finished packing if that's okay? :-)
@happyhat I'd like a slot for a coloured dragon bust please! I'm on vacation so it'll take me a little while to fill out a form on my.tablet, I'll begin in about 15 mins after I've finished packing if that's okay? :-)
HHV3ZfK.png
@happyhat OMG Claiming TYPE E Type of commission: Type E payment method: Treasure (250kT) dragon: (the dragon you want drawn) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19258442] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192585/19258442_350.png[/img] [/url] notes: Caelyn is a cute snowflake boy who loves Demetrius (you drew him a while back) more than anything.
@happyhat

OMG Claiming TYPE E

Type of commission: Type E
payment method: Treasure (250kT)
dragon: (the dragon you want drawn)
19258442_350.png

notes: Caelyn is a cute snowflake boy who loves Demetrius (you drew him a while back) more than anything.
j3zsWMV.png
@Trickilicky
no problem!! i've saved you a slot

@Caelyn
awesome! i added you to the slots
@Trickilicky
no problem!! i've saved you a slot

@Caelyn
awesome! i added you to the slots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7