Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~TheFallenOnes~FR roleplay(Open)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@EnderDragon16 @Pandacow

Apocalypse turned around when she heard her name "Of course! I would never harm a hatchling." she said, smiling. She liked that hatchling that was doing all the talking. Very brave. "What are your names?"
@EnderDragon16 @Pandacow

Apocalypse turned around when she heard her name "Of course! I would never harm a hatchling." she said, smiling. She liked that hatchling that was doing all the talking. Very brave. "What are your names?"
~Be happy and play flightrising~jjcbger.png
(gonna narrow back down to one for now till I figure out what's going on now)

@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @chaircatshizen @ Pandacow @Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @ShadowoftheNight @Varrine03 @Taterking @DragonsJade239 @o0ArcaneAura0o

Tsuki looked around, her pearl remains clutched in her rear talon as she walked. Having lost the others and was left very much on her own now. Peering around some underbrush for anything else living or undead though hoping for the first. She remains quiet and self-kept as she moved through, the scales on the back of her neck itch feeling something around watching her and had a sinking feeling she didn't want to know what it was. Tucking her wings closer to her body but loose enough to take off in seconds. Before stopping and looking back seeing a whisp move behind the trees, frowning a little she kept forward.

She could hear some talking in the distance but she couldn't quite place what direction. Letting out a fogged breath she kept wandering hoping someone at least none hostile would find her at some point and at least not be on her own this night of all nights. Her size might help ward off some of the smaller dragons or spirits but she never really depended on her size to keep her safe. Magic whirls around her front talon before forming a small warm light orb floating beside her and looked around before walking ahead a little more. Pulling the hood a little more forward, worst comes to worst she can try and pull off a wandering spirit to other dragons.
(gonna narrow back down to one for now till I figure out what's going on now)

@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @chaircatshizen @ Pandacow @Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @ShadowoftheNight @Varrine03 @Taterking @DragonsJade239 @o0ArcaneAura0o

Tsuki looked around, her pearl remains clutched in her rear talon as she walked. Having lost the others and was left very much on her own now. Peering around some underbrush for anything else living or undead though hoping for the first. She remains quiet and self-kept as she moved through, the scales on the back of her neck itch feeling something around watching her and had a sinking feeling she didn't want to know what it was. Tucking her wings closer to her body but loose enough to take off in seconds. Before stopping and looking back seeing a whisp move behind the trees, frowning a little she kept forward.

She could hear some talking in the distance but she couldn't quite place what direction. Letting out a fogged breath she kept wandering hoping someone at least none hostile would find her at some point and at least not be on her own this night of all nights. Her size might help ward off some of the smaller dragons or spirits but she never really depended on her size to keep her safe. Magic whirls around her front talon before forming a small warm light orb floating beside her and looked around before walking ahead a little more. Pulling the hood a little more forward, worst comes to worst she can try and pull off a wandering spirit to other dragons.
@Varrine03

Avisa silently crepts through the undergrowth, searching for something for the group to eat. Suddenly, she sees movements, not knowing it was a dragon wondering. She hunches back and lunches forward towards the unknown creature, only to land face first into dirt. She coughs and looks to see a dragon. "Oh...heh, heh. Sorry about that, I thought you be something else." She slowly gets up, dusting herself off. Her scars visible through her feathered body.
@Varrine03

Avisa silently crepts through the undergrowth, searching for something for the group to eat. Suddenly, she sees movements, not knowing it was a dragon wondering. She hunches back and lunches forward towards the unknown creature, only to land face first into dirt. She coughs and looks to see a dragon. "Oh...heh, heh. Sorry about that, I thought you be something else." She slowly gets up, dusting herself off. Her scars visible through her feathered body.
@EnderDragon16

Tsuki came to a stop nearly on the spot at a dragon just seemed to appear in front of her, sort of cleared everything that she was being stalked. Sitting down then as she looked at the dragon a little smaller than herself but still impressively large. Pulling the hood back enough to see more clearly " It's quite fine." a soft voice then as she stood back up a little overshadowing the sky dancer " I take it your hunting something " trying not to state the obvious not wanting to get on anyone's bad side if that's the case.

Looking around to see if they were alone or not " Your the first living creature I've seen since coming here" wasn't exactly true but careful not to over share before finding out what this dragon wants other then prey items.

Tilting her head shifting the pearl up to her front paws at her chest " Alone or with a hunting party if I may ask" the nearly silver gold-hued eyes settling on the dragons body drifting over the scars. " A fighter? Sorry I mean nothing by it I just-" motions her tail tip to her side " Forgive me" she says then softly looking away " I seem to be a little lost."
@EnderDragon16

Tsuki came to a stop nearly on the spot at a dragon just seemed to appear in front of her, sort of cleared everything that she was being stalked. Sitting down then as she looked at the dragon a little smaller than herself but still impressively large. Pulling the hood back enough to see more clearly " It's quite fine." a soft voice then as she stood back up a little overshadowing the sky dancer " I take it your hunting something " trying not to state the obvious not wanting to get on anyone's bad side if that's the case.

Looking around to see if they were alone or not " Your the first living creature I've seen since coming here" wasn't exactly true but careful not to over share before finding out what this dragon wants other then prey items.

Tilting her head shifting the pearl up to her front paws at her chest " Alone or with a hunting party if I may ask" the nearly silver gold-hued eyes settling on the dragons body drifting over the scars. " A fighter? Sorry I mean nothing by it I just-" motions her tail tip to her side " Forgive me" she says then softly looking away " I seem to be a little lost."
@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @Pandacow @Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @ShadowoftheNight @Varrine03 @Taterking @DragonsJade239 @o0ArcaneAura0o

((I'm going to drop out for now :L It's a little too fast-paced for me))
@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @Pandacow @Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @ShadowoftheNight @Varrine03 @Taterking @DragonsJade239 @o0ArcaneAura0o

((I'm going to drop out for now :L It's a little too fast-paced for me))
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@EnderDragon16 @Varrine03

They are not supposed to leave the caves quite yet. It would be many hundreds of miles in any direction outwards. Besides, there is a plan....
@EnderDragon16 @Varrine03

They are not supposed to leave the caves quite yet. It would be many hundreds of miles in any direction outwards. Besides, there is a plan....
~Be happy and play flightrising~jjcbger.png
(been wandering the caves on all three dragons for days... sorta the only one that followed the 'wake up eclipse night in some unknown location cave )
(been wandering the caves on all three dragons for days... sorta the only one that followed the 'wake up eclipse night in some unknown location cave )

@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @chaircatshizen @Pandacow @Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @ShadowoftheNight @Varrine03 @Taterking @DragonsJade239 @o0ArcaneAura0o

@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @chaircatshizen @Pandacow @Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @ShadowoftheNight @Varrine03 @Taterking @DragonsJade239 @o0ArcaneAura0o
@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @chaircatshizen @Pandacow @Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @Pandacow @Varrine03 @Taterking @DragonsJade239 @o0ArcaneAura0o

(Howdy y'alls... This rp is super darn fast paced like what Dragonsjade239 said... I am also going to be dropping out since my life is too much for this RP... Love y'all! Be safe, don't get hurt in the rp! I'm gonna be creating my own rp)
@OptimisticPooki @IronSentinel @chaircatshizen @Pandacow @Purpleater13 @calzart @EnderDragon16 @evearellie @Pandacow @Varrine03 @Taterking @DragonsJade239 @o0ArcaneAura0o

(Howdy y'alls... This rp is super darn fast paced like what Dragonsjade239 said... I am also going to be dropping out since my life is too much for this RP... Love y'all! Be safe, don't get hurt in the rp! I'm gonna be creating my own rp)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19