Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help with theme/RP lair?
1 2
@Lhaannan
oh ok thank you! Now I have an idea of how it is going to be~ ^^
@Lhaannan
oh ok thank you! Now I have an idea of how it is going to be~ ^^
Please check out my Art Shop! :)6qw65v.gif
@Lhannan
Ooh I have an idea, but it might be too hard, It would be cool if there were artists that could draw "photos" for articles!
@Lhannan
Ooh I have an idea, but it might be too hard, It would be cool if there were artists that could draw "photos" for articles!
@Araeleki that would totally be awesome but I bet too much work for most artists..well, depending on the photos. It would have to be laid out as a bit of an old school newspaper I think, with lots of text and a few b&w photos haha :D of course, the entertainment section might actually feature writeups on new art shops and stuff so might have plenty to go around there!
@Araeleki that would totally be awesome but I bet too much work for most artists..well, depending on the photos. It would have to be laid out as a bit of an old school newspaper I think, with lots of text and a few b&w photos haha :D of course, the entertainment section might actually feature writeups on new art shops and stuff so might have plenty to go around there!
banner.gif
@Lhannan
Yep, that would be great, and yeah it doesn't have to be very detailed drawings. Black and white is fine too ^^
@Lhannan
Yep, that would be great, and yeah it doesn't have to be very detailed drawings. Black and white is fine too ^^
1 2