Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Little star nursery! dragons wanted!
1 2 3 4
Sorry, my dragons are typically monogamousXD
Sorry, my dragons are typically monogamousXD
og0rGtI.jpg
@Coldfir3
If you want to borrow any of my dragons for it, do let me know! Its easier but know i do really like the most of them. If you want to borrow any of them i am sure i can manage! Just ask. Im struggling with a quintriplets nest... 5 i think(not sure if correct spelled).
@Coldfir3
If you want to borrow any of my dragons for it, do let me know! Its easier but know i do really like the most of them. If you want to borrow any of them i am sure i can manage! Just ask. Im struggling with a quintriplets nest... 5 i think(not sure if correct spelled).
8mJjS66.jpg
Take a look through my lair. After my dreg Kalid, all of those are open. Depending on which dragon, you may either borrow or buy it! Though, please note if you plan to buy, the ones on the bottom of the second page are leveled up, so will cost more! @Coldfir3

Edit: I'm just starting out, so for now I don't care if my dragons breed with more than one other dragon, I'm experimenting! So I may consider you using dregs from my first page.
Take a look through my lair. After my dreg Kalid, all of those are open. Depending on which dragon, you may either borrow or buy it! Though, please note if you plan to buy, the ones on the bottom of the second page are leveled up, so will cost more! @Coldfir3

Edit: I'm just starting out, so for now I don't care if my dragons breed with more than one other dragon, I'm experimenting! So I may consider you using dregs from my first page.
My Item Sales Thread / My Dragon Sales Thread / My Wishlist Dragon
Ok will do
Ok will do
Thank you guys for all you help! I now have 6 healthy eggs in my nests. Any one of you can call dibs on an egg or hatchling once they have hatched. I will notify you guys when they have hatched.
Thank you guys for all you help! I now have 6 healthy eggs in my nests. Any one of you can call dibs on an egg or hatchling once they have hatched. I will notify you guys when they have hatched.
@Coldfir3

Those are really pretty! Just tell me when to send him over!
@Coldfir3

Those are really pretty! Just tell me when to send him over!
@Coldfir3 Sorry, the only dragons I could lend you are ones you're not likely to be interested in as they are mostly (if not completely) Basic in terms of genes. Good luck with the hatchery though!
@Coldfir3 Sorry, the only dragons I could lend you are ones you're not likely to be interested in as they are mostly (if not completely) Basic in terms of genes. Good luck with the hatchery though!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Coldfir3

I do have some dragons that are almost ready to breed in a day or two. Also after the breeding would we get our dragons back??
@Coldfir3

I do have some dragons that are almost ready to breed in a day or two. Also after the breeding would we get our dragons back??
Yes definitely!
Yes definitely!
@LaWitchDocter
@LaWitchDocter
1 2 3 4