Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | I MOVED~!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 115 116
@SanoSS7

Sweet! Gems is preferred since you can only buy the blueprints in gems, but I can work with both! And you're added!

Just double checking since I have a bad habit of naming all my accents the same, you mean the Guardian accent not the Wildclaw ones right? If you mean the wildclaw ones just let me know~
@SanoSS7

Sweet! Gems is preferred since you can only buy the blueprints in gems, but I can work with both! And you're added!

Just double checking since I have a bad habit of naming all my accents the same, you mean the Guardian accent not the Wildclaw ones right? If you mean the wildclaw ones just let me know~
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Mezzo

Gems it is! :D

And yes, that lovely Guardian Accent. I must have it *covets*
@Mezzo

Gems it is! :D

And yes, that lovely Guardian Accent. I must have it *covets*
tumblr_o8s8pn2P8J1rjhzsjo1_500.gif
@SanoSS7

Beautiful and I'm glad you like it! Looks like it's gonna have one more run before it gets shelved so your timing is perfect.
@SanoSS7

Beautiful and I'm glad you like it! Looks like it's gonna have one more run before it gets shelved so your timing is perfect.
@aecasia @Tangaroa @Jamaesi @SanoSS7 @Alestrius

Hello! Based on the retirement date of this accent I think I'm going to submit your run today. So you can send me payment whenever you'd like! If you need extra time to collect payment just let me know!
@aecasia @Tangaroa @Jamaesi @SanoSS7 @Alestrius

Hello! Based on the retirement date of this accent I think I'm going to submit your run today. So you can send me payment whenever you'd like! If you need extra time to collect payment just let me know!
@Mezzo Ack, I totally forgot. D: I am so, so sorry. Would you accept items (at like 75% LAH so you can quicksale them)? Otherwise, I'll need some time to liquidate.
@Mezzo Ack, I totally forgot. D: I am so, so sorry. Would you accept items (at like 75% LAH so you can quicksale them)? Otherwise, I'll need some time to liquidate.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

It's all good and potentially, depends on the item.
@Alestrius

It's all good and potentially, depends on the item.
@Mezzo I've got a spare Golem Gauntlet. LAH is about a mil, so pricing it at 750k should get you a really quick sale along with a little extra money for your trouble.

I thought I had more options, but everything I've got is either over or under the price estimate and golem gauntlet is the only thing close whoops
@Mezzo I've got a spare Golem Gauntlet. LAH is about a mil, so pricing it at 750k should get you a really quick sale along with a little extra money for your trouble.

I thought I had more options, but everything I've got is either over or under the price estimate and golem gauntlet is the only thing close whoops
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

Actually! I was looking to get a hold of another set of those, so I'd be happy to trade you a Golem for the accent~

@Alestrius

Actually! I was looking to get a hold of another set of those, so I'd be happy to trade you a Golem for the accent~

@Mezzo

Payment sent! Also, can I please be added to your pinglist for other feathers breeds? Just in case you ever make a spiral version. ^-^
@Mezzo

Payment sent! Also, can I please be added to your pinglist for other feathers breeds? Just in case you ever make a spiral version. ^-^
ZJtBvjL.png
___N4C19f9.png E3f0Ocz.png 09eTHVt.png
____.....| dream dragons & projects
_______....|| always looking for art
@Aecasia

Thank you so much and most definitely! Added!
@Aecasia

Thank you so much and most definitely! Added!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 115 116