Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | How's it going!
Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to Flight Rising. I've only just figured things out two days ago, and am only just now realizing there is a forum, so i'm more than just a bit of a noob, haha.

I guess ill tell a little about myself.

My names Brandi, but please, call me Mayo. :)
I just turned 21, i live in the deep south of the USA, I'm in a happy relationship, and am a proud mommy of dogs, lizards, fish, and frogs. No real human babies yet, haha.

I enjoy playing games like this, especially ones with more of a fantasy aspect, i also play lioden, with the same username.
My other favorite games/series are D&D, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Sims, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon, and Stardew Valley.

I'm a writer and artist, so if you ever need some creative stuff done, hmu!

I look forward to making lots of friends on here and breeding beautiful dragons!!
Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to Flight Rising. I've only just figured things out two days ago, and am only just now realizing there is a forum, so i'm more than just a bit of a noob, haha.

I guess ill tell a little about myself.

My names Brandi, but please, call me Mayo. :)
I just turned 21, i live in the deep south of the USA, I'm in a happy relationship, and am a proud mommy of dogs, lizards, fish, and frogs. No real human babies yet, haha.

I enjoy playing games like this, especially ones with more of a fantasy aspect, i also play lioden, with the same username.
My other favorite games/series are D&D, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Sims, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon, and Stardew Valley.

I'm a writer and artist, so if you ever need some creative stuff done, hmu!

I look forward to making lots of friends on here and breeding beautiful dragons!!
Also, if anyone actually reads this, can someone let me know the max size for signature images? :)
Also, if anyone actually reads this, can someone let me know the max size for signature images? :)
@Mayonayys hello Mayo, and welcome to Flight Rising!

I live in the USA, too, though I'm further north! Animals are great - I would get a pet lizard, but I wouldn't want my cat to eat them, heh. Dungeons and Dragons is awesome, do you play the tabletop version or the online one? Sims and Pokemon are neat, too.

I'm pretty sure the max signature size is 100 by 500 pixels! If you have any other questions, feel free to message me.
@Mayonayys hello Mayo, and welcome to Flight Rising!

I live in the USA, too, though I'm further north! Animals are great - I would get a pet lizard, but I wouldn't want my cat to eat them, heh. Dungeons and Dragons is awesome, do you play the tabletop version or the online one? Sims and Pokemon are neat, too.

I'm pretty sure the max signature size is 100 by 500 pixels! If you have any other questions, feel free to message me.
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
@Sylkaen I'm a huge animal fan, but my partner is allergic to cats, so we mostly likely will never have those. :(

I play the table top version, and Neverwinter, I tried DDO, but didn't really like it.

Thanks for letting me know that :)

I also followed you on Wattpad and Tumblr!
@Sylkaen I'm a huge animal fan, but my partner is allergic to cats, so we mostly likely will never have those. :(

I play the table top version, and Neverwinter, I tried DDO, but didn't really like it.

Thanks for letting me know that :)

I also followed you on Wattpad and Tumblr!
@Mayonayys aw, that's unfortunate :(

Table top is awesome, nothing beats rolling dice. You're actually one of the only people I know who plays tabletop D&D :o which edition do you like best? I myself prefer 5th edition, it's simple but good.

Thank you for the follows c:
@Mayonayys aw, that's unfortunate :(

Table top is awesome, nothing beats rolling dice. You're actually one of the only people I know who plays tabletop D&D :o which edition do you like best? I myself prefer 5th edition, it's simple but good.

Thank you for the follows c:
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
@Mayonayys

Welcome to FR! I have a raffle going on if you wanted to enter to win some free stuff here!
@Mayonayys

Welcome to FR! I have a raffle going on if you wanted to enter to win some free stuff here!