Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Noodle Dad's Doodle Pad!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@WynterDragen
@Astaprophecy
@Actaeon
@Aerloren
@Lema
@Kyomu
@brlhy

Hey guys! Sorry if I'm very slow on getting your commissions done, but here's an announcement regarding your orders.

Firstly, I have to apologize on being so slow in finishing your orders. It is completely my fault for overlooking and miscalculating how my time was spent on school work and balancing it with other things. As of now, my exams are two weeks away and I was asked by my parents to completely focus on them, so because of that, I'm currently on semi-hiatus on FR and I shall remain that way until September. Once my exams passes, I'll immediately continue working on them on full throttle.

I can completely understand if you would like to ask for a refund. If you would not like to wait for so long(sometime in September), you may ask for a refund with a rate of 2k per level, and please state the amount of levels you have payed and the amount of treasure in return.

Lastly, I wish to thank you all again for supporting Wind during the push and hopefully you will continue on doing so during the next push VS Shadow (which I will not be participating in).

@WynterDragen
@Astaprophecy
@Actaeon
@Aerloren
@Lema
@Kyomu
@brlhy

Hey guys! Sorry if I'm very slow on getting your commissions done, but here's an announcement regarding your orders.

Firstly, I have to apologize on being so slow in finishing your orders. It is completely my fault for overlooking and miscalculating how my time was spent on school work and balancing it with other things. As of now, my exams are two weeks away and I was asked by my parents to completely focus on them, so because of that, I'm currently on semi-hiatus on FR and I shall remain that way until September. Once my exams passes, I'll immediately continue working on them on full throttle.

I can completely understand if you would like to ask for a refund. If you would not like to wait for so long(sometime in September), you may ask for a refund with a rate of 2k per level, and please state the amount of levels you have payed and the amount of treasure in return.

Lastly, I wish to thank you all again for supporting Wind during the push and hopefully you will continue on doing so during the next push VS Shadow (which I will not be participating in).

+15 FR Time
weird_ass_monster_art_banner_smol_by_corsola123-daxtq8t.jpg
@radishcake take your time, and good luck with your exams!
@radishcake take your time, and good luck with your exams!
@radishcake
Take your time, my friend, there surely is no rush :) Exams always come first!
@radishcake
Take your time, my friend, there surely is no rush :) Exams always come first!
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@radishcake

I appreciate the update. Good luck on your exams and see you in September!
@radishcake

I appreciate the update. Good luck on your exams and see you in September!
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
@radishcake no worries, take your time ! exams always take precedence :D good luck and see ya !
@radishcake no worries, take your time ! exams always take precedence :D good luck and see ya !
cxbFZBI.png
APPAREL HAUL - 42 / 102
3634.png22413.png
@radishcake It's okay, take your time! I can wait :)
@radishcake It's okay, take your time! I can wait :)
I'll put sth here later.. later.... perhaps next year...
FRt +16
@ravenyx Here is your Spyro! Thank you for your patience :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/niflYui.jpg[/img] [url=http://i.imgur.com/BdG3ztW.jpg]link to larger[/url]
@ravenyx
Here is your Spyro! Thank you for your patience :)
niflYui.jpg
link to larger
@hanazawa

Hey thanks! Did I already pay you? I can't seem to remember lol
@hanazawa

Hey thanks! Did I already pay you? I can't seem to remember lol
qAqCNYb.png
@Ravenyx yes, I was paid a looong time ago XD thank you!
@Ravenyx yes, I was paid a looong time ago XD thank you!
Hey there! Sorry these took a while, but I'm finally done with my exams and I'm going on full throttle with these. Hope you like them! :DD As for the other busts, I'll finish them by Wednesday or Thursday. The gijinka and headshot sketch might take a while though, again sorry if I have to make you guys wait for so long. **If you'd like them with transparent backgrounds, do tell! @Actaeon @Lema @Kyomu @brlhy @AWB [img]http://pre06.deviantart.net/cd99/th/pre/f/2016/256/8/f/alex_by_corsola123-dahiqu8.png[/img] @Astaprophecy [img]http://pre01.deviantart.net/842d/th/pre/f/2016/256/1/c/aneirin_by_corsola123-dahiquh.png[/img] @Aerloren [img]http://pre02.deviantart.net/bca7/th/pre/f/2016/256/9/9/avressa_by_corsola123-dahir2u.png[/img]
Hey there! Sorry these took a while, but I'm finally done with my exams and I'm going on full throttle with these. Hope you like them! :DD
As for the other busts, I'll finish them by Wednesday or Thursday. The gijinka and headshot sketch might take a while though, again sorry if I have to make you guys wait for so long.
**If you'd like them with transparent backgrounds, do tell!
@Actaeon
@Lema
@Kyomu
@brlhy

@AWB
alex_by_corsola123-dahiqu8.png

@Astaprophecy
aneirin_by_corsola123-dahiquh.png

@Aerloren
avressa_by_corsola123-dahir2u.png
+15 FR Time
weird_ass_monster_art_banner_smol_by_corsola123-daxtq8t.jpg