Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Noodle Dad's Doodle Pad!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
bump~
bump~
XQg5j7o.png
bump~
bump~
XQg5j7o.png
@SkyyeofEmber
okay, all good! I'll get started on this one tomorrow morning after I get some sleep~
You can send the dergs over to me whenever you're ready, but a reminder that I won't draw any more than the sketch (in the case of a sketch, the lines) until the full payment is sent.
@SkyyeofEmber
okay, all good! I'll get started on this one tomorrow morning after I get some sleep~
You can send the dergs over to me whenever you're ready, but a reminder that I won't draw any more than the sketch (in the case of a sketch, the lines) until the full payment is sent.
exb7bDm.png
@hitodama89
all good, thank you~ I'll get started on comms tomorrow after I've gotten some sleep!
You can send the dergs over whenever you're ready, but a reminder that I won't draw more than the sketch (in this case, the lines) until the full payment is sent.
@hitodama89
all good, thank you~ I'll get started on comms tomorrow after I've gotten some sleep!
You can send the dergs over whenever you're ready, but a reminder that I won't draw more than the sketch (in this case, the lines) until the full payment is sent.
exb7bDm.png
@duckweed
It's okay. Feel free to take your time on mine, I was just worried since the list wasn't there that you thought you'd all ready done it. I'll be unable to get on 20th–24th so I won't be on anyway if you finish by wednesday.
@duckweed
It's okay. Feel free to take your time on mine, I was just worried since the list wasn't there that you thought you'd all ready done it. I'll be unable to get on 20th–24th so I won't be on anyway if you finish by wednesday.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@DwiinDovah

NP! going to send my fodder now! They're three level 10s! ^^
@DwiinDovah

NP! going to send my fodder now! They're three level 10s! ^^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@Vaemethius
@Aevios
Hey guys! So the dom is coming close to an end and I probably won't be taking any more slots, BUT, if by chance I'm able to finish up at least two slots before Sunday, I'll probably be able to give you guys a slot!
But if I can't make it, you can still order from my art shop when I open up slots again in the future. If that's the case, do let me know if you'd like to get pinged when I have slots in my art shop. c:

@WynterDragen
Hey there! Just a little reminder about your payment, please do remember to send the dragons in before the rollover on the last day :D

@Vaemethius
@Aevios
Hey guys! So the dom is coming close to an end and I probably won't be taking any more slots, BUT, if by chance I'm able to finish up at least two slots before Sunday, I'll probably be able to give you guys a slot!
But if I can't make it, you can still order from my art shop when I open up slots again in the future. If that's the case, do let me know if you'd like to get pinged when I have slots in my art shop. c:

@WynterDragen
Hey there! Just a little reminder about your payment, please do remember to send the dragons in before the rollover on the last day :D

+15 FR Time
weird_ass_monster_art_banner_smol_by_corsola123-daxtq8t.jpg
@radishcake

I'm fine with waiting until you've got slots open in your art shop... at least that way maybe, JUST maybe I can maybe find some way to bribe you into drawing a nocturne bust :P
@radishcake

I'm fine with waiting until you've got slots open in your art shop... at least that way maybe, JUST maybe I can maybe find some way to bribe you into drawing a nocturne bust :P
@Vaemethius
Ehehe you should know I am very bribable. :U
@Vaemethius
Ehehe you should know I am very bribable. :U
+15 FR Time
weird_ass_monster_art_banner_smol_by_corsola123-daxtq8t.jpg
@DwiinDovah

Commission type: Sketch
References: In Piasa's bio
Pose, expression, personality, background, etc: He's very haughty and a lot cruel, so if you could go off that?
Sketched preview: Y/N
Payment: 25 levels total, sending a CR now
@DwiinDovah

Commission type: Sketch
References: In Piasa's bio
Pose, expression, personality, background, etc: He's very haughty and a lot cruel, so if you could go off that?
Sketched preview: Y/N
Payment: 25 levels total, sending a CR now
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23