Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Colour search option for AH
1 2 3 4 5
@xwolfxspiritx

Emphasis mine.
Quote:
Better Search, More Information

Another much-discussed suggestion was beefing up the search parameters for buying auctions, especially for dragon listings. Where we can, we will be implementing several more parameters to help you better narrow down your choices. The final parameters haven't been set in stone, but as an example:

For dragon searches, we'd like to add the following new parameters:

Age (Hatchling or Dragon)
Breeding Status (Ready / Not Ready)
Dragon ID (To help you get really specific)

In addition to more parameters, we also want to provide more of the dragon's information in the search results. At the moment, a few of the ideas we're looking at showing are:

The dragon's ID
The dragon's current energy level

We're still investigating the other searches to see where we can make improvements, but our aim is to give players many more options so that there will be less time searching and more time buying.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1799650
@xwolfxspiritx

Emphasis mine.
Quote:
Better Search, More Information

Another much-discussed suggestion was beefing up the search parameters for buying auctions, especially for dragon listings. Where we can, we will be implementing several more parameters to help you better narrow down your choices. The final parameters haven't been set in stone, but as an example:

For dragon searches, we'd like to add the following new parameters:

Age (Hatchling or Dragon)
Breeding Status (Ready / Not Ready)
Dragon ID (To help you get really specific)

In addition to more parameters, we also want to provide more of the dragon's information in the search results. At the moment, a few of the ideas we're looking at showing are:

The dragon's ID
The dragon's current energy level

We're still investigating the other searches to see where we can make improvements, but our aim is to give players many more options so that there will be less time searching and more time buying.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1799650
Stuff will one day go here.
@xwolfxspiritx
Yes, Heck Yes in fact. Full support. This would Help so many people as well as myself Find dragins with broad range color combos
@xwolfxspiritx
Yes, Heck Yes in fact. Full support. This would Help so many people as well as myself Find dragins with broad range color combos
@LunaSea

Oh awesome! So really it's a work in progress ^_^ Ah well...a little more support can't do any harm =p
@LunaSea

Oh awesome! So really it's a work in progress ^_^ Ah well...a little more support can't do any harm =p
@xwolfxspiritx

Exactly!
100% of all the support!
@xwolfxspiritx

Exactly!
100% of all the support!
Stuff will one day go here.
^
^
This would help so many people to find fan dragons and breeding project dragons.
This would help so many people to find fan dragons and breeding project dragons.
signature_by_cas_a_fras-daf8e5t.gif
^
^
^
^
Ooooh, I gave the same suggestion here and turns out (OBVIOUSLY) someone else had thought about it too!

That would be super useful also when you want to find a mate for a dragon who has a rare color scheme. For example, I just got a Coatl who is Ginger/Buttercup/Mantis. There's literally no other dragon with that exact color scheme in the game yet, and even if we widen the search parameters a bit, "female dragon, not related to my Coatl, with a brown range primary + yellow range secondary + green range tertiary" is still pretty rare - and with the expanded color wheel, it's literal hundreds of possible combinations, which are too tedious to input one by one! If I could have searched "female dragon, primary Cinnamon through Copper, secondary Lemon through Marigold, tertiary Spruce through Olive", I could have looked at possible candidates a loooooooot faster!
Ooooh, I gave the same suggestion here and turns out (OBVIOUSLY) someone else had thought about it too!

That would be super useful also when you want to find a mate for a dragon who has a rare color scheme. For example, I just got a Coatl who is Ginger/Buttercup/Mantis. There's literally no other dragon with that exact color scheme in the game yet, and even if we widen the search parameters a bit, "female dragon, not related to my Coatl, with a brown range primary + yellow range secondary + green range tertiary" is still pretty rare - and with the expanded color wheel, it's literal hundreds of possible combinations, which are too tedious to input one by one! If I could have searched "female dragon, primary Cinnamon through Copper, secondary Lemon through Marigold, tertiary Spruce through Olive", I could have looked at possible candidates a loooooooot faster!
Hmmmm. Someone mentioned this above, but I'd like to put forward that there might be colors that are questionable positioned in the spectrum so it's hard to tell where one color ends and the other color category begins.

Range-searching, however, I totally agree with! It might be significantly harder to code (I'm not sure, I'm not code-savvy), but I think it would be more convenient if we had like, two dropdown lists for each color so if you select only one, then the search retrieves only that color, and if you select two, the search retrieves all colors specified within the range.

Full support! c:
Hmmmm. Someone mentioned this above, but I'd like to put forward that there might be colors that are questionable positioned in the spectrum so it's hard to tell where one color ends and the other color category begins.

Range-searching, however, I totally agree with! It might be significantly harder to code (I'm not sure, I'm not code-savvy), but I think it would be more convenient if we had like, two dropdown lists for each color so if you select only one, then the search retrieves only that color, and if you select two, the search retrieves all colors specified within the range.

Full support! c:
1 2 3 4 5