Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A new Flight type
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I ... would be annoyed if there's a time flight.

As neat a concept as it is - and I fully support those who enjoy it - for me time control tends to put these instant plotholes into anything. Such as why such an event wasn't warned about, can this be used to either alter the timeline to self benefit or just undo competition...

I've never liked it as a plot element, let alone an entire flight dedicated to 'Hey wait a minute, but...' moments. It wouldn't be good.
I ... would be annoyed if there's a time flight.

As neat a concept as it is - and I fully support those who enjoy it - for me time control tends to put these instant plotholes into anything. Such as why such an event wasn't warned about, can this be used to either alter the timeline to self benefit or just undo competition...

I've never liked it as a plot element, let alone an entire flight dedicated to 'Hey wait a minute, but...' moments. It wouldn't be good.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
hmmm maybe i should wait to change flight until we see what will happen in january.. i mean after all there is a 6 month cooldown on flight..

and if they introduce a new flight i might be tempted.. depending on that flights eye color ;) :D
hmmm maybe i should wait to change flight until we see what will happen in january.. i mean after all there is a 6 month cooldown on flight..

and if they introduce a new flight i might be tempted.. depending on that flights eye color ;) :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I think void or space would be the new. That'd be cool.
I think void or space would be the new. That'd be cool.
epicness1213banner_zpsb4e63ee1.png
Soul would be pretty cool too
Soul would be pretty cool too
epicness1213banner_zpsb4e63ee1.png
It was my understanding the space was an arcane thing? Correct me if I'm wrong, but.

I dunno -- I do feel like something is gonna happen in January, which is why I'm waiting on the flight change, myself. You know. Just in case.
It was my understanding the space was an arcane thing? Correct me if I'm wrong, but.

I dunno -- I do feel like something is gonna happen in January, which is why I'm waiting on the flight change, myself. You know. Just in case.
A Time based Flight could possibly make plotholes as stated before, and honestly I don't really like the sound of a time Flight.
A Time based Flight could possibly make plotholes as stated before, and honestly I don't really like the sound of a time Flight.
I don't think there should be a new flight. It would cause a lot of problems with Dominance balance.
I don't think there should be a new flight. It would cause a lot of problems with Dominance balance.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Personally I like the idea of a Time flight.
Personally I like the idea of a Time flight.
I love the idea of a time flight. And just because there'd be a time flight doesn't mean the lore would be interfered with. Perhaps a guardian, or a watcher of time? Something much more limited. But I think it would be a lot of fun.
I love the idea of a time flight. And just because there'd be a time flight doesn't mean the lore would be interfered with. Perhaps a guardian, or a watcher of time? Something much more limited. But I think it would be a lot of fun.
time is way too overpowered. and we don't need a new flight to mess with dominance.
time is way too overpowered. and we don't need a new flight to mess with dominance.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7