Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Circle Square [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
Kozoku's eyes widened, was the Fae talking about him? He hadn't meant to scare the small dragon, but now he was wailing and this make Kozoku feel even worse. Although he would have never done what he was about to do in such a public place, Kozoku laid down near the Fae to show him he wasn't that big and gave a soft purr. "I-I won't hurt you…" Kozoku said softly, he slightly flustered about being in such a submissive position.

Solcanon was romping around with Ruby still.

@248
@GiftOfArtemis
@zezmeril
@DalphiaRose
Kozoku's eyes widened, was the Fae talking about him? He hadn't meant to scare the small dragon, but now he was wailing and this make Kozoku feel even worse. Although he would have never done what he was about to do in such a public place, Kozoku laid down near the Fae to show him he wasn't that big and gave a soft purr. "I-I won't hurt you…" Kozoku said softly, he slightly flustered about being in such a submissive position.

Solcanon was romping around with Ruby still.

@248
@GiftOfArtemis
@zezmeril
@DalphiaRose
QfISK3c.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43/4231_350.png[/img] A dragon with a skin of a young deer has finally made it to the Circl Square, "Whew. I finally made it. I thought for sure I missed it." Thought Ashton, now wandering around the Circle Square, sight seeing the place and was amazed by all the different dragons from various flights, "Wow. There sure are a lot dragons here. I hope I can find her in this big crowed." He thought, but soon something got his attention from searching for his mate. "Is a little one crying?" He said in a low voice following the sound to a group of dragons, "A pardon me." He said in a nice voice, "I head a little one crying. Is everything alright, do you need help or something." He said hoping he was not intruding the dragons business. @Raksha18 @248 @DalphiaRose @GiftOfArtemis @Zezmeril
4231_350.png

A dragon with a skin of a young deer has finally made it to the Circl Square, "Whew. I finally made it. I thought for sure I missed it." Thought Ashton, now wandering around the Circle Square, sight seeing the place and was amazed by all the different dragons from various flights, "Wow. There sure are a lot dragons here. I hope I can find her in this big crowed." He thought, but soon something got his attention from searching for his mate. "Is a little one crying?" He said in a low voice following the sound to a group of dragons, "A pardon me." He said in a nice voice, "I head a little one crying. Is everything alright, do you need help or something." He said hoping he was not intruding the dragons business.

@Raksha18
@248
@DalphiaRose
@GiftOfArtemis
@Zezmeril
4JXu7sq.png
Horizon wrapped her long body around the convulsing fae, pulling the little one into a gentle hug.

"There there" She rubbed her face against his. She reached in her brown leather bag and pulled out a lady bug and offered it to him. "Nothing better for an upset tummy than a lady bug. I've been saving it for someone special." She smiled and winked.

"You wanna tell us what's wrong, little love? Perhaps we can help"
Horizon wrapped her long body around the convulsing fae, pulling the little one into a gentle hug.

"There there" She rubbed her face against his. She reached in her brown leather bag and pulled out a lady bug and offered it to him. "Nothing better for an upset tummy than a lady bug. I've been saving it for someone special." She smiled and winked.

"You wanna tell us what's wrong, little love? Perhaps we can help"
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
He quivers in his position for a while even as the other dragons surround him. His head picks up and his eyes move around the square, looking for a exit plan. When Kozoku purrs though he relaxes, feeling strangely at peace. He face turns into a confused pout as the spiral pulls him away from the guardian into her own hug. He just stares at the arriving mirror as his face is rubbed by Horizon, still looking confused. When the bug is offered to him he sighs deeply and shakes his head.

"No thanks I-I'm fine. Just... fine. I'm just...shy."

He presses his gloved claws together sheepishly, embarrassed by his outburst.

@Raksha18
@Rukair
@GiftOfArtemis
He quivers in his position for a while even as the other dragons surround him. His head picks up and his eyes move around the square, looking for a exit plan. When Kozoku purrs though he relaxes, feeling strangely at peace. He face turns into a confused pout as the spiral pulls him away from the guardian into her own hug. He just stares at the arriving mirror as his face is rubbed by Horizon, still looking confused. When the bug is offered to him he sighs deeply and shakes his head.

"No thanks I-I'm fine. Just... fine. I'm just...shy."

He presses his gloved claws together sheepishly, embarrassed by his outburst.

@Raksha18
@Rukair
@GiftOfArtemis
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=870930] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8710/870930_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] An Imperial dragon slunk into the very outer edge of the Circle Square. His ebony body was shrouded in shadows from the overhanging canopy as he looked out upon the happenings in the center of the clearing. There was a small group of nearly every species already gathered and it seemed like there was quite a lot of commotion at the moment. Insidious, as he was called by the clan; not by his mother, who had left him nameless; had no particular desire to leave the dark and engage in conversation with the others. In fact, he truly wanted to do the opposite and go back the way he came, to the Snowsquall Tundra. But, alas, Essyria would rip the skin from his hide and turn it into a nice, shiny welcoming mat for the lair entrance if he directly defied her orders. With a soft sigh, Insidious carefully emerged into the light. The male glided toward the group with scales gleaming in the light and his four antlers spiking proudly atop his ahead. While intimidating from afar, it was evident as he got closer that Insidious was very young - no more than a month old and a mere 8 meters and 2000 kilograms. However, the fading wounds in the shape of a string of interlocking ovals along his shoulders, flanks, jaw, and back were enough to bring the weariness back to any dragon's eyes. Though, the Brilliant Psywurm resting at the base of his neck usually prevented him from being taken too seriously. [i]" Hi, I'm..."[/i] He paused, lips curling slightly as he was forced to say it, [i]"Insidious."[/i] The name didn't quite sit well on his tongue, but there was nothing else to introduce himself as.

An Imperial dragon slunk into the very outer edge of the Circle Square. His ebony body was shrouded in shadows from the overhanging canopy as he looked out upon the happenings in the center of the clearing. There was a small group of nearly every species already gathered and it seemed like there was quite a lot of commotion at the moment.

Insidious, as he was called by the clan; not by his mother, who had left him nameless; had no particular desire to leave the dark and engage in conversation with the others. In fact, he truly wanted to do the opposite and go back the way he came, to the Snowsquall Tundra. But, alas, Essyria would rip the skin from his hide and turn it into a nice, shiny welcoming mat for the lair entrance if he directly defied her orders.

With a soft sigh, Insidious carefully emerged into the light. The male glided toward the group with scales gleaming in the light and his four antlers spiking proudly atop his ahead. While intimidating from afar, it was evident as he got closer that Insidious was very young - no more than a month old and a mere 8 meters and 2000 kilograms.

However, the fading wounds in the shape of a string of interlocking ovals along his shoulders, flanks, jaw, and back were enough to bring the weariness back to any dragon's eyes. Though, the Brilliant Psywurm resting at the base of his neck usually prevented him from being taken too seriously.

" Hi, I'm..." He paused, lips curling slightly as he was forced to say it, "Insidious." The name didn't quite sit well on his tongue, but there was nothing else to introduce himself as.
oghFcJ4.gif
Kozoku sat up slowly, hoping to keep the frightened Fae from startling. As the young dragon started to calm down Kozoku sighed in relief. "Sorry for frightening you.."

Suddenly a shimmer caught his eye; he turned to look and came face to face with a dark colored Imperial. This returned Kozoku to his business like demeanor. "Hello Insidious… I am Kozoku." He noticed the Imperial seemed to be bothered by something, almost like he had a bad taste in his mouth. "Are you alright?" he asked slightly concerned.

@DalphiaRose
@Canria
@248
@GiftOfArtemis
@zezmeril
Kozoku sat up slowly, hoping to keep the frightened Fae from startling. As the young dragon started to calm down Kozoku sighed in relief. "Sorry for frightening you.."

Suddenly a shimmer caught his eye; he turned to look and came face to face with a dark colored Imperial. This returned Kozoku to his business like demeanor. "Hello Insidious… I am Kozoku." He noticed the Imperial seemed to be bothered by something, almost like he had a bad taste in his mouth. "Are you alright?" he asked slightly concerned.

@DalphiaRose
@Canria
@248
@GiftOfArtemis
@zezmeril
QfISK3c.png
Horizon swirled her long body around to face the newcomer.

"I'm Horizon!" she said, fluttering her wings happily.
Horizon swirled her long body around to face the newcomer.

"I'm Horizon!" she said, fluttering her wings happily.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
The fae squeaks as he is whirled around to face the new dragon, still caught in Horizon's hug. He stares up at him wide eyed before dropping his gaze back to the ground sheepishly. He quietly mutters out a introduction.

"Hi...I'm Pannaran."

Feeling oddly at peace he snuggles into Horizon's hug before turning his head around to address her and the guardian dragon.

"I'm sorry about what I did earlier. Can we maybe do something fun together now?"

@GiftOfArtemis
@Raksha18
@Canria
@Rukair
The fae squeaks as he is whirled around to face the new dragon, still caught in Horizon's hug. He stares up at him wide eyed before dropping his gaze back to the ground sheepishly. He quietly mutters out a introduction.

"Hi...I'm Pannaran."

Feeling oddly at peace he snuggles into Horizon's hug before turning his head around to address her and the guardian dragon.

"I'm sorry about what I did earlier. Can we maybe do something fun together now?"

@GiftOfArtemis
@Raksha18
@Canria
@Rukair
1 2 3 4 5