Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pricing Help? Maybe some free draws!
1 2
@Ectochoir I'd say 20-30K would be great for these, they're very pretty

@Larcane sorry about that, FR is really bad on mobile I must've copied the wrong username
@Ectochoir I'd say 20-30K would be great for these, they're very pretty

@Larcane sorry about that, FR is really bad on mobile I must've copied the wrong username
The only difference between a pathogen and a person
is that one is far more creative with how they infect you
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@Rohini You pinged the wrong person lol these aren't mine.
Edit: No worries! :)
@Rohini You pinged the wrong person lol these aren't mine.
Edit: No worries! :)
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Rohini
Thanks. :)
@Rohini
Thanks. :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@ectochoir
I'd say a solid 20kt at least. These are really clean and well done so I'm sure you could get more out of them.
@ectochoir
I'd say a solid 20kt at least. These are really clean and well done so I'm sure you could get more out of them.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif deity_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dadatni.gif deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
@HeyImHylian

Thanks! :0
@HeyImHylian

Thanks! :0
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@ectochoir No problem!
@ectochoir No problem!
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif deity_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dadatni.gif deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
@ectochoir

Given that 500G = $5 on the 'buy gems' section of the site, then for clean, lined sketches like these I'd say you could charge the equivalent of like $2 each (used to do this in the school cafeteria haha) so then that'd be about 200G which (according to a 700T = 1G ratio) would be 140,000T (possibly higher prices for like apparel and stuff).

Lots of artists tend to undercharge for their prices on this site, unfortunately. Art is work; it takes time and effort but more than that it takes passion. Also I really like that first profile you did!
@ectochoir

Given that 500G = $5 on the 'buy gems' section of the site, then for clean, lined sketches like these I'd say you could charge the equivalent of like $2 each (used to do this in the school cafeteria haha) so then that'd be about 200G which (according to a 700T = 1G ratio) would be 140,000T (possibly higher prices for like apparel and stuff).

Lots of artists tend to undercharge for their prices on this site, unfortunately. Art is work; it takes time and effort but more than that it takes passion. Also I really like that first profile you did!
@ectochoir I'd say 20kT is a fair price! Well at least nothing lower than 15kT ^^
@ectochoir I'd say 20kT is a fair price! Well at least nothing lower than 15kT ^^
QBHm0vY.jpg
@elani
Thanks so much! That's very reasonable and I'm super flattered you took the time to factor in real gem costs. All these lowballing 20k offers are a little exhausting. :P
@elani
Thanks so much! That's very reasonable and I'm super flattered you took the time to factor in real gem costs. All these lowballing 20k offers are a little exhausting. :P
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
1 2