Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | you know this anime? lets CHAT!!!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Taku98
Cool! I have seen a couple of episodes of Blue Exorcist, and SAO but, I have never seen Guilty crowns or Accel World. I have heard of Guilty Crowns tho. One of my friends is in love with SAO! >.< So, you have a lot of anime merchandise?! I don't have A LOT! but I have a couple of things! I don't have any anime figures which really makes me sad! Hopefully in the future I will be able to get some figures I really have been wanting and put them up on a shelf.
@Taku98
Cool! I have seen a couple of episodes of Blue Exorcist, and SAO but, I have never seen Guilty crowns or Accel World. I have heard of Guilty Crowns tho. One of my friends is in love with SAO! >.< So, you have a lot of anime merchandise?! I don't have A LOT! but I have a couple of things! I don't have any anime figures which really makes me sad! Hopefully in the future I will be able to get some figures I really have been wanting and put them up on a shelf.
@XxSkullBunnyxX Yay!! Im demon too!!! i havent watched Soul Eater yet!
@XxSkullBunnyxX Yay!! Im demon too!!! i havent watched Soul Eater yet!
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
*Shows up from nowhere* Did someone say anime??? I really love anime.

@XxSkullBunnyxX Noting your first post, I have heard of all the anime mentioned there but have only seen Tokyo Ghoul (I prefer the manga), Death Note, Free!, and Black Butler. :)

Also, any D. Gray-man fans out there? If you are, have you seen any of D. Gray-man Hallow yet?
*Shows up from nowhere* Did someone say anime??? I really love anime.

@XxSkullBunnyxX Noting your first post, I have heard of all the anime mentioned there but have only seen Tokyo Ghoul (I prefer the manga), Death Note, Free!, and Black Butler. :)

Also, any D. Gray-man fans out there? If you are, have you seen any of D. Gray-man Hallow yet?
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
@XxSkullBunnyxX

It's definitely in my top 5 ;w;
@XxSkullBunnyxX

It's definitely in my top 5 ;w;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@XxSkullBunnyxX Late reply. life is getting me!!

Ok, from Tokyo Ghoul is a hard one, cause I do not love or hate any character and don't feel related to anyone. BUT I will go with Hide and Touka too.
Touka is ******, I loved when in the first episode she fought Nishiki, and Hide is just a human, but is a good human who till sees Kaneki as a friend, ghoul or not.
Oh Kuroshitsuji, CIEL and Undertaker. Ciel is cute and a tsundere, I feel bad about his past but I also like his cold way and how arrogant he his, even if he knows he will be dead soon (well not soon but he has the thing who is going to eat him in his manor...) and Undertaker!! Is funny, is creepy, and in the manga is even better.
And Soul Eater. STEIN!! God, I love that one, the madness, the reference, the first fight in the anime was good and he is funny in class (but I think his test would be hard as hell..). And Maka, fighter, friendly, good grades, can we just make all humans like her ? Ok she's not perfect, but Soul does his thing to make her better and make her defeat her weaknessess.
@XxSkullBunnyxX Late reply. life is getting me!!

Ok, from Tokyo Ghoul is a hard one, cause I do not love or hate any character and don't feel related to anyone. BUT I will go with Hide and Touka too.
Touka is ******, I loved when in the first episode she fought Nishiki, and Hide is just a human, but is a good human who till sees Kaneki as a friend, ghoul or not.
Oh Kuroshitsuji, CIEL and Undertaker. Ciel is cute and a tsundere, I feel bad about his past but I also like his cold way and how arrogant he his, even if he knows he will be dead soon (well not soon but he has the thing who is going to eat him in his manor...) and Undertaker!! Is funny, is creepy, and in the manga is even better.
And Soul Eater. STEIN!! God, I love that one, the madness, the reference, the first fight in the anime was good and he is funny in class (but I think his test would be hard as hell..). And Maka, fighter, friendly, good grades, can we just make all humans like her ? Ok she's not perfect, but Soul does his thing to make her better and make her defeat her weaknessess.
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@XxSkullBunnyxX L went down fighting XD It was a good fight. Misa was cute, but a little annoying I have to agree. I love Shiro and Toto too =DD Seems like we have Quite a bit in common XD
@XxSkullBunnyxX L went down fighting XD It was a good fight. Misa was cute, but a little annoying I have to agree. I love Shiro and Toto too =DD Seems like we have Quite a bit in common XD
@XxSkullBunnyxX

I'm a fan of Fairy Tail here! ^_^ Who are your fave pairings? Mine are Gajevy, Gruvia and Jerza!

I know DeathNote too but only watched the live-action movies!
@XxSkullBunnyxX

I'm a fan of Fairy Tail here! ^_^ Who are your fave pairings? Mine are Gajevy, Gruvia and Jerza!

I know DeathNote too but only watched the live-action movies!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@XxSkullBunnyxX Sorry it took me so long to respond!

I don't have as much as you are probably thinking but I have quite a bit. The only figures I have are special edition finger puppets from Studio Ghibli's "My Neighbor Totoro". I do have three different backpacks, two hats, ten buttons, a limited edition pin, fifteen shirts, a wall scroll, an art book, and a couple other things.
@XxSkullBunnyxX Sorry it took me so long to respond!

I don't have as much as you are probably thinking but I have quite a bit. The only figures I have are special edition finger puppets from Studio Ghibli's "My Neighbor Totoro". I do have three different backpacks, two hats, ten buttons, a limited edition pin, fifteen shirts, a wall scroll, an art book, and a couple other things.
@Animequeen Oooo awesome *high five*! You need to watch it! its really good! I have already finished it. X> Have you seen Attack on Titan or Free! ?
@Animequeen Oooo awesome *high five*! You need to watch it! its really good! I have already finished it. X> Have you seen Attack on Titan or Free! ?
@Akash Oooo Yay! X> which one is your favorite out of those 4 you have listed?!
@Akash Oooo Yay! X> which one is your favorite out of those 4 you have listed?!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18