Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 535 536
Coli still locking up and freezing or not loading, have not heard back from anyone as this has been a problem ALL day. Hope the admins are going to give extra time for us to get the special shrooms as time is limited as it is. Really tired of this problem.
Coli still locking up and freezing or not loading, have not heard back from anyone as this has been a problem ALL day. Hope the admins are going to give extra time for us to get the special shrooms as time is limited as it is. Really tired of this problem.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@ZasiDemon

Not even I have any idea on what may be causing the faire games and coliseum to stop working for me. I'm not sure that I want to dis-activate Firewall.
@ZasiDemon

Not even I have any idea on what may be causing the faire games and coliseum to stop working for me. I'm not sure that I want to dis-activate Firewall.
Chiming in to add that I can't load the Abilities & Stats screen in the Coliseum. Seems like it happens with level 10 or higher dragons in the party and has been going on for weeks.
Chiming in to add that I can't load the Abilities & Stats screen in the Coliseum. Seems like it happens with level 10 or higher dragons in the party and has been going on for weeks.
Dear Coli..
Please get well soon and stop freezing mid battle. You're my beloved things to play on this game so your illness is annoying me. I'll do my best to leave you alone now until you're better... perhaps drink some soup so the bug will go away faster.
Forever yours with love,
Navella
Dear Coli..
Please get well soon and stop freezing mid battle. You're my beloved things to play on this game so your illness is annoying me. I'll do my best to leave you alone now until you're better... perhaps drink some soup so the bug will go away faster.
Forever yours with love,
Navella
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
my only problem is I play coli for the drops. it lags and stalls so much that I can't even complete a round- which means no shrooms or drops or anything :(
my only problem is I play coli for the drops. it lags and stalls so much that I can't even complete a round- which means no shrooms or drops or anything :(
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
@HeavenSent That worked. Thank you very much for the help. :)
@HeavenSent That worked. Thank you very much for the help. :)
plague_banner.png
It's been about two days since I've been able to play Colosseum or Jigsaw. I can get to main pages but once inside things like Start Monster Battle or even Organize Party.

Jigsaw Does the same. It will load up to the point where you can choose your difficulty and then it will not load no matter what difficulty I choose.

As it is I am unable to do anything other than gather items occasionally and sell them. I cannot level my dragons or even get gold unless I sell some of my items.
Thank you for your work ahead of time.
It's been about two days since I've been able to play Colosseum or Jigsaw. I can get to main pages but once inside things like Start Monster Battle or even Organize Party.

Jigsaw Does the same. It will load up to the point where you can choose your difficulty and then it will not load no matter what difficulty I choose.

As it is I am unable to do anything other than gather items occasionally and sell them. I cannot level my dragons or even get gold unless I sell some of my items.
Thank you for your work ahead of time.
Here it is now Tuesday night and I still cannot get coli to load to do battle. Which means no drops of any kind to put towards the festive favors. Do you really think we will wait until next October for the next time. Something has to be done before the Riot of Rot ends.
Here it is now Tuesday night and I still cannot get coli to load to do battle. Which means no drops of any kind to put towards the festive favors. Do you really think we will wait until next October for the next time. Something has to be done before the Riot of Rot ends.
Coliseum/fairground games will never load for me no matter what I try. It only shows the loading screen then turns quickly into the "game server lost" screen. I've tried using alternate sockets, unblocking AVG, unblocking flashblock, and unblocking those websockets. I've even tried clearing my cache, which I knew wouldn't work XP. I use Firefox. Oh, and, this has been happening ever since I've joined. Help?
Coliseum/fairground games will never load for me no matter what I try. It only shows the loading screen then turns quickly into the "game server lost" screen. I've tried using alternate sockets, unblocking AVG, unblocking flashblock, and unblocking those websockets. I've even tried clearing my cache, which I knew wouldn't work XP. I use Firefox. Oh, and, this has been happening ever since I've joined. Help?
Faire worked for one day since I joined. This is really disheartening because I love these games and the one day I got to play them was really fun.
Faire worked for one day since I joined. This is really disheartening because I love these games and the one day I got to play them was really fun.
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 535 536