Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBT+ thread...?
I've been MIA from FR for a month or two and was curious if someone could link me to the general LGBT+ thread, if there is one. I'm in Lightning's LGBT+ thread and would like another to stalk XD

Also I know there was an Asexual thread on the forums too and it's also meandered its way to the depths of the back pages. If I could get the link for that to I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'd use the search option but it appears to be down since before? I joined in March T.T
I've been MIA from FR for a month or two and was curious if someone could link me to the general LGBT+ thread, if there is one. I'm in Lightning's LGBT+ thread and would like another to stalk XD

Also I know there was an Asexual thread on the forums too and it's also meandered its way to the depths of the back pages. If I could get the link for that to I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'd use the search option but it appears to be down since before? I joined in March T.T
y0773uw.png
they/them pronouns please
@zaltanna wish I could help but I'm in the same situation? Hope someone could link you to it soon (if there is one)
@zaltanna wish I could help but I'm in the same situation? Hope someone could link you to it soon (if there is one)
1uHBJ.gif
@Hek @zaltanna

Good news friends, I found a/the LGBT+ thread here.

Unfortunately I could not find the asexual thread. One out of two ain't bad?
@Hek @zaltanna

Good news friends, I found a/the LGBT+ thread here.

Unfortunately I could not find the asexual thread. One out of two ain't bad?
ZM3TQUN.png
@DoctorValentine
Thank you!

Maybe whoever opened the Asexual one deleted it or something. It was relatively new when I posted on the thread.
@DoctorValentine
Thank you!

Maybe whoever opened the Asexual one deleted it or something. It was relatively new when I posted on the thread.
y0773uw.png
they/them pronouns please
@DoctorValentine Thank you!!
@DoctorValentine Thank you!!
1uHBJ.gif