Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Doubles Adoption (ROUND 8) (CLOSED)
@dualscepters If people don't mind an already named dragon and bred, I'll donate this X/Y/X boy. He's ready to breed. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=465934] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4660/465934_350.png[/img] [/url] white/stonewash/white Oh and I'll provide a scroll of renaming if the person should desire.
@dualscepters

If people don't mind an already named dragon and bred, I'll donate this X/Y/X boy. He's ready to breed.

465934_350.png

white/stonewash/white

Oh and I'll provide a scroll of renaming if the person should desire.
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@dualscepters

Username: NicoleEirin

Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference):
Female, Midnight/Midnight/Denim
Male, Ice/Shadow/Shadow

Reasons for Wanting to Adopt:
I love and adore light/dark dragons. Violet and blue ones too, but that the other story. And Fae are so adorable!
@dualscepters

Username: NicoleEirin

Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference):
Female, Midnight/Midnight/Denim
Male, Ice/Shadow/Shadow

Reasons for Wanting to Adopt:
I love and adore light/dark dragons. Violet and blue ones too, but that the other story. And Fae are so adorable!
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@dualscepters

I just hatched a fae female that I'd like to try donating, if anyone is interested.

Sorry, I changed my mind.
@dualscepters

I just hatched a fae female that I'd like to try donating, if anyone is interested.

Sorry, I changed my mind.
@dualscepters

Username: Pyrrhia, #34529
Add Me To...: Ping when eligible to be entered again, ping when new dragons are added!

I had such a good experience with your raffle; I'd like to be notified of future developments. :)
@dualscepters

Username: Pyrrhia, #34529
Add Me To...: Ping when eligible to be entered again, ping when new dragons are added!

I had such a good experience with your raffle; I'd like to be notified of future developments. :)
xYjY92X.jpg

They/them
@dualscepters

Username: wolfchild
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): ice/ice/sunshine female, white/stonewash/white male, ice/shadow/shadow male
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I'm looking for pretty colour combos to breed with the dragons I've already got, and the lights/dark combo is one of my favourites!
@dualscepters

Username: wolfchild
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): ice/ice/sunshine female, white/stonewash/white male, ice/shadow/shadow male
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I'm looking for pretty colour combos to breed with the dragons I've already got, and the lights/dark combo is one of my favourites!
Wooo, I won a pretty! O u O

So gorgeous! Thank you so much @dualscepters - Sorry I couldn't manage to get over here yesterday! Such a lovely dragon, and a fun way of doing things! Could I go on the list to be pinged next time I'm allowed to join in please?

Big thanks again!
Wooo, I won a pretty! O u O

So gorgeous! Thank you so much @dualscepters - Sorry I couldn't manage to get over here yesterday! Such a lovely dragon, and a fun way of doing things! Could I go on the list to be pinged next time I'm allowed to join in please?

Big thanks again!
My, these are lovely!

@dualscepters

Username: Silentpaws
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): 1: Male, Midnight/Midnight/Navy
2: Female, Midnight/Midnight/Denim
3: Male, Ice/Shadow/Shadow
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: They are all beautiful! The first two are in my favourite colours, and I'd really love to give either of them a home! The third one is in colours I know a (newbie like me) friend of mine will really like, so it would be a gift for him if I won that one.
My, these are lovely!

@dualscepters

Username: Silentpaws
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): 1: Male, Midnight/Midnight/Navy
2: Female, Midnight/Midnight/Denim
3: Male, Ice/Shadow/Shadow
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: They are all beautiful! The first two are in my favourite colours, and I'd really love to give either of them a home! The third one is in colours I know a (newbie like me) friend of mine will really like, so it would be a gift for him if I won that one.
@ChibiEnvyChan
Your dragon has been listed :) Thank you for donating!

@NicoleEirin
@wolfchild
@Silentpaws
You three have been added!

@Pyrrhia
@Squelukle
You two have been added to the ping lists!

One note, Pyrrhia - you're on the new dragons list, but I won't be pinging you about new dragons until you're eligible to win again, since that'd be a little silly :)
@ChibiEnvyChan
Your dragon has been listed :) Thank you for donating!

@NicoleEirin
@wolfchild
@Silentpaws
You three have been added!

@Pyrrhia
@Squelukle
You two have been added to the ping lists!

One note, Pyrrhia - you're on the new dragons list, but I won't be pinging you about new dragons until you're eligible to win again, since that'd be a little silly :)
@dualscepters I have a hatchling to donate. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1099297][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10993/1099297_350.png[/img][/url] Male, magenta/white/white
@dualscepters I have a hatchling to donate.
1099297_350.png
Male, magenta/white/white
“blaireau’s
@blaireau
He's been listed! Thank you for the donation :)

@CeruleanBlue
@Noah
A new dragon has been listed! Er, two I think!
@blaireau
He's been listed! Thank you for the donation :)

@CeruleanBlue
@Noah
A new dragon has been listed! Er, two I think!