Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, hey, hola, aloha

Hello! I am a student, who managed to catch a registration window. After a slightly confusing day trying to figure FR out, I decided to introduce myself. I'm a Fire Flighter, hoping to take my time this summer to get better at Flight Rising. I'm a Capricorn, bisexual, science-loving girl. I'm a runner, dancer, and dabbler in the arts.

I'm super excited to be here. It's been a while since I've been a part of a Virtual Reality, as I sort of went on a hiatus to focus on myself. Hopefully, this'll be fun. Thanks!

~Panden

Hello! I am a student, who managed to catch a registration window. After a slightly confusing day trying to figure FR out, I decided to introduce myself. I'm a Fire Flighter, hoping to take my time this summer to get better at Flight Rising. I'm a Capricorn, bisexual, science-loving girl. I'm a runner, dancer, and dabbler in the arts.

I'm super excited to be here. It's been a while since I've been a part of a Virtual Reality, as I sort of went on a hiatus to focus on myself. Hopefully, this'll be fun. Thanks!

~Panden
@panden
Hello and welcome to FR! I'm Lup, nice to meet you. Let me know if you need anything or want some help. ^-^
@panden
Hello and welcome to FR! I'm Lup, nice to meet you. Let me know if you need anything or want some help. ^-^
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@panden

Nice to meet you! If you ever need any help with ANYTHING, just message me, I'm really chatty! I like to take newbies under my wing, especially with the Thundercrack Carnivale next week~
@panden

Nice to meet you! If you ever need any help with ANYTHING, just message me, I'm really chatty! I like to take newbies under my wing, especially with the Thundercrack Carnivale next week~
@Lup @MacyCat
Thank you both so much!

Maybe one of you could answer a few questions I have?
What are vistas?
Are genes that you buy passed on?
What are progen dragons?
So stats and battle stones are locked once you change them in the coliseum?

Thank you!
~Panden
@Lup @MacyCat
Thank you both so much!

Maybe one of you could answer a few questions I have?
What are vistas?
Are genes that you buy passed on?
What are progen dragons?
So stats and battle stones are locked once you change them in the coliseum?

Thank you!
~Panden
@panden
Vistas are forum backgrounds. They don't really offer any advantage besides making your information box look pretty on the forumns. You can get them through the AH, Swipp, Baldwin, the Marketplace, or by being awarded one by the admin. Here is a list of all the vistas!

Genes that you buy and apply to your dragons are transferred do influence the offspring of the dragon. If you breed a male coatl with cherub with a female wildclaw with petals, chances are the offspring will also have cherub as a gene. The chances of the offspring differ depending on their parents' colors, breed, and genes.

Progen dragons are the two dragons you receive when you start your clan. You cannot trade or sell these dragons. You can use a tri-color scatterscroll to change their (or any other dragons') colour, however this is risky because the colours are random, and you can also apply breed change and gene change scrolls to them. You can exalt these dragons for no treasure/dominance if you really want to get rid of them, but you should consider breeding them first. Many users who exalted their progens regret doing so.

*Missed your question about the coli stones. Once a battlestone is placed and locked for use it will stay there until another stone overwrites it. You do not get battlestones back when you put another stone in the slot so be careful.
@panden
Vistas are forum backgrounds. They don't really offer any advantage besides making your information box look pretty on the forumns. You can get them through the AH, Swipp, Baldwin, the Marketplace, or by being awarded one by the admin. Here is a list of all the vistas!

Genes that you buy and apply to your dragons are transferred do influence the offspring of the dragon. If you breed a male coatl with cherub with a female wildclaw with petals, chances are the offspring will also have cherub as a gene. The chances of the offspring differ depending on their parents' colors, breed, and genes.

Progen dragons are the two dragons you receive when you start your clan. You cannot trade or sell these dragons. You can use a tri-color scatterscroll to change their (or any other dragons') colour, however this is risky because the colours are random, and you can also apply breed change and gene change scrolls to them. You can exalt these dragons for no treasure/dominance if you really want to get rid of them, but you should consider breeding them first. Many users who exalted their progens regret doing so.

*Missed your question about the coli stones. Once a battlestone is placed and locked for use it will stay there until another stone overwrites it. You do not get battlestones back when you put another stone in the slot so be careful.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
^what he said
^what he said
@Lup

This makes so much more sense! Thank you!

~Panden
@Lup

This makes so much more sense! Thank you!

~Panden
@panden
No probs! If you have any questions, feel free to post on the Help Center or read their FAQ. You can also PM me if you are confused or whatever. c:
@panden
No probs! If you have any questions, feel free to post on the Help Center or read their FAQ. You can also PM me if you are confused or whatever. c:
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png