Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Lf lightning nest
1 2
Hello! I haven't been on in quite awhile but I'm back now, and know that the lightning festival is coming around the corner and I need to find someone with a lightning nest that I could use for my deity inspired dragons! So I just need to know how much it would cost and if I need to stock up on food or what not. I just need to make sure it's someone that's one daily and that the dragons are hatched on the first day of the holiday :)
Hello! I haven't been on in quite awhile but I'm back now, and know that the lightning festival is coming around the corner and I need to find someone with a lightning nest that I could use for my deity inspired dragons! So I just need to know how much it would cost and if I need to stock up on food or what not. I just need to make sure it's someone that's one daily and that the dragons are hatched on the first day of the holiday :)

2pqqat0.jpg
:)
:)

2pqqat0.jpg
@VoltageCandy

I've got two free nests, if you're still interested. I would ask at most 10k for renting out a nest, but you wouldn't have to worry about food or the like.
@VoltageCandy

I've got two free nests, if you're still interested. I would ask at most 10k for renting out a nest, but you wouldn't have to worry about food or the like.
@RadiantHatchery that would be amazing if I could rent a nest from you!
@RadiantHatchery that would be amazing if I could rent a nest from you!

2pqqat0.jpg
@VoltageCandy If you're still looking, I can offer you a free nest, and I check FR daily!
@VoltageCandy If you're still looking, I can offer you a free nest, and I check FR daily!
I'll have two tomorrow @voltagecandy
I'll have two tomorrow @voltagecandy
CL9m1Kr.png
@VoltageCandy

Sorry for this late reply, but yeah, if you still need them, I've got all my nests free. Just let me know if you still want to do it, and we can set it up.
@VoltageCandy

Sorry for this late reply, but yeah, if you still need them, I've got all my nests free. Just let me know if you still want to do it, and we can set it up.
@RadiantHatchery yeah that would be great!
@RadiantHatchery yeah that would be great!

2pqqat0.jpg
@VoltageCandy

The TCC does start tomorrow, though, so unless you can get a Boon of Fertility for the nest, they won't be able to hatch in time for the first day like you stated.
@VoltageCandy

The TCC does start tomorrow, though, so unless you can get a Boon of Fertility for the nest, they won't be able to hatch in time for the first day like you stated.
@RadiantHatchery I have a boon of fertility :) so I can send you the dragons and the treasure and the boon now if you want
@RadiantHatchery I have a boon of fertility :) so I can send you the dragons and the treasure and the boon now if you want

2pqqat0.jpg
1 2