Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Runestones Issues
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 66
Every time I've tried to play the runestones game since I signed up (maybe once a day, I kept checking it to see if it was fixed) I clear the first level and the timer just goes down to zero and doesn't progress. Doesn't change, doesn't say game over, nothing.
Every time I've tried to play the runestones game since I signed up (maybe once a day, I kept checking it to see if it was fixed) I clear the first level and the timer just goes down to zero and doesn't progress. Doesn't change, doesn't say game over, nothing.
Same for me. First level clears, timer goes down, and then stops and nothing else happens.
Same for me. First level clears, timer goes down, and then stops and nothing else happens.
Same here. I have tried several times a day since I joined a few days ago, and can never progress past level one. I have cleared cache/cookies, restarted, checked to make sure all my java/flash is up to date, tried different browsers, and even different computers (I play on Mac but my husband has a Windows computer) and nothing has worked. :-/ It's a shame, I love memory games.
Same here. I have tried several times a day since I joined a few days ago, and can never progress past level one. I have cleared cache/cookies, restarted, checked to make sure all my java/flash is up to date, tried different browsers, and even different computers (I play on Mac but my husband has a Windows computer) and nothing has worked. :-/ It's a shame, I love memory games.
EGjlGzP.png
I can barely get anything to load now, much less Runestones.
I can barely get anything to load now, much less Runestones.
kuiMdyV.png
Now even the first level won't load :/
Now even the first level won't load :/
I joined the site on 23rd October. I can play the first round and then it just continues to count down the time and hangs.
I joined the site on 23rd October. I can play the first round and then it just continues to count down the time and hangs.
qDavPTk.png
Is there an update page that keeps track of problems FR is dealing with? It seems like this problem has gone on for a long time, is someone working on it?
Is there an update page that keeps track of problems FR is dealing with? It seems like this problem has gone on for a long time, is someone working on it?
signature_zps74d4b385.png
Stickied.
Stickied.
coffee. need coffee.
Runestone finally worked for me!! Thank for whatever you guys did. :)
Runestone finally worked for me!! Thank for whatever you guys did. :)
signature_zps74d4b385.png
runes freezes in mid game at the moment
runes freezes in mid game at the moment
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 66