Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Runestones Issues
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65 66
Now the game isn't connecting at all.
Now the game isn't connecting at all.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
Well now it's not able to connect to the server at all.....
Well now it's not able to connect to the server at all.....
Since I registered in the last registration period, I haven't once been able to play runestones. Either I can't connect, even doing everything it tells me to, or the game goes blank after level 1.
Since I registered in the last registration period, I haven't once been able to play runestones. Either I can't connect, even doing everything it tells me to, or the game goes blank after level 1.
Siggy_zps084e51c3.png
I can't connect either. Last night it wasn't letting me get past level one (the timer would count down and then it would just stop) but now it won't connect, and it prompts me to change the socket, which doesn't help.
I can't connect either. Last night it wasn't letting me get past level one (the timer would count down and then it would just stop) but now it won't connect, and it prompts me to change the socket, which doesn't help.
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif em
tundra supremacy
i've been on this site for 800 years
Yesterday, I couldn't connect to the game server. This morning I was allowed to start Runes, never "finishing" level one, and now I am back to "Cannot connect to server."
Yesterday, I couldn't connect to the game server. This morning I was allowed to start Runes, never "finishing" level one, and now I am back to "Cannot connect to server."
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
I earned nearly 8000 treasure on it tonight, and then it just stopped. When I tried to reload the tab, I got the loathsome treasure reset where it showed I hadn't earned anything on the Lucky Streak for that game. It shows on Shock Switch, though.
I earned nearly 8000 treasure on it tonight, and then it just stopped. When I tried to reload the tab, I got the loathsome treasure reset where it showed I hadn't earned anything on the Lucky Streak for that game. It shows on Shock Switch, though.
+2 FR Time. | eGiN2Xv.png
Lore Masterpost | Tn4TEAZ.png
I just started playing FR a couple days ago. Lotsa fun! But I ran into a lot of issues with Runestones. I would finish with the 4 cards on the first round, but the timer wouldn't stop and even when it reaches 0, it would sit there frozen on the empty board screen.

After 15 minutes, it would move on to the next round, but the same stalling would happen. When I reach the 6th round, the timer doesn't even reach the halfway point before I get a game over screen.

D:

And now, I can't even get pass the first round.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I just started playing FR a couple days ago. Lotsa fun! But I ran into a lot of issues with Runestones. I would finish with the 4 cards on the first round, but the timer wouldn't stop and even when it reaches 0, it would sit there frozen on the empty board screen.

After 15 minutes, it would move on to the next round, but the same stalling would happen. When I reach the 6th round, the timer doesn't even reach the halfway point before I get a game over screen.

D:

And now, I can't even get pass the first round.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I have NEVER gotten past the first level. I get the matches and it counts down to zero and just stays there... and does nothing...
I have NEVER gotten past the first level. I get the matches and it counts down to zero and just stays there... and does nothing...
I've been trying for two days to play Runestones and every time it times out at the first level and never progresses. Browser is Chrome, tried it with both the regular and alternate links for launching the game.
I've been trying for two days to play Runestones and every time it times out at the first level and never progresses. Browser is Chrome, tried it with both the regular and alternate links for launching the game.
wQ7Eu1B.png
Click to view XYY / XXY / XYX Sale - 10kt / 15g each
last 3 days runes are broken :(
last 3 days runes are broken :(
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65 66