Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 535 536
Having the same problem. Pretty new to FR, so I wasn't sure if it was weird or not, but...
Having the same problem. Pretty new to FR, so I wasn't sure if it was weird or not, but...
I am new to Flight Rising, and have never used Coliseum before. I can load it, but when I press the 1st level, It freezes with a picture of hills. Is this normal?
I am new to Flight Rising, and have never used Coliseum before. I can load it, but when I press the 1st level, It freezes with a picture of hills. Is this normal?
It's freezing at the end of every battle with a plague monster.
It's freezing at the end of every battle with a plague monster.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
mine freezes every so often- sometimes at the end of random battles- sometimes in the middle, sometimes right before it starts on my turn. Its really random. Sorry for not actually having helpful 'it freezes when X happens' definitive.
mine freezes every so often- sometimes at the end of random battles- sometimes in the middle, sometimes right before it starts on my turn. Its really random. Sorry for not actually having helpful 'it freezes when X happens' definitive.
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
The battles just keep freezing. So sad. Anywere and everywhere the battle freezes.
The battles just keep freezing. So sad. Anywere and everywhere the battle freezes.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
Battles with clown chargers (plague element) have frozen twice now. How can I win any holiday tokens at this rate? I'm gonna have to spend my hard-earned treasure on tokens now.
Battles with clown chargers (plague element) have frozen twice now. How can I win any holiday tokens at this rate? I'm gonna have to spend my hard-earned treasure on tokens now.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
I'm also having this issue with the coliseum. Freezes randomly, but most often with plague monsters. I have not finished one battle yet tonight, having been trying on and off all day when I'm able to and the problem just keeps happening. Pretty annoyed since I never get to finish the battle and get my loot.

Runestones also seems to be broken again. Worked for a few days for me, now nothing again.
I'm also having this issue with the coliseum. Freezes randomly, but most often with plague monsters. I have not finished one battle yet tonight, having been trying on and off all day when I'm able to and the problem just keeps happening. Pretty annoyed since I never get to finish the battle and get my loot.

Runestones also seems to be broken again. Worked for a few days for me, now nothing again.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
Ugh. I can see some people are taking advantage of this... @ Auction house. All-Seeing Shroom prices are way higher than they were earlier. -__- Some of them anyway. 5 for 120000? I don't THINK so.
Ugh. I can see some people are taking advantage of this... @ Auction house. All-Seeing Shroom prices are way higher than they were earlier. -__- Some of them anyway. 5 for 120000? I don't THINK so.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Coliseum won't load at all for me. I'm using Chrome.
Coliseum won't load at all for me. I'm using Chrome.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I'm on a Mac using Chrome, and am also having problems.

I can't access the Stats and Abilities page at all. It gets to the loading screen, and just sits there with a mostly full bar, no matter how long I wait it won't progress. Its pretty hard to upgrade your dragons when you.. can't upgrade your dragons.

I get the same thing when I try to fight monsters in the Forgotten Cave.

Hopefully this does not continue for the entire festival. I really don't want to miss my own flight's festival items.
I'm on a Mac using Chrome, and am also having problems.

I can't access the Stats and Abilities page at all. It gets to the loading screen, and just sits there with a mostly full bar, no matter how long I wait it won't progress. Its pretty hard to upgrade your dragons when you.. can't upgrade your dragons.

I get the same thing when I try to fight monsters in the Forgotten Cave.

Hopefully this does not continue for the entire festival. I really don't want to miss my own flight's festival items.
plague_banner.png
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 535 536