Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Zodiacs [Replacments wanted!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][Size=6][color=blue][b]THE ZODIACS[/color][/size][/b] [b]SIGNUPS: OPEN[/b] [color=red][i][b]NOTE: THE GAME WILL MOST LIKELY START AS SOON AS WE GET ENOUGH PLAYERS.[/b][/i][/color] [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/7ab314c792e4c0b8b4b39d0780680f20/tumblr_n918thrTHi1rsadwno1_500.gif[/img] [i]For a long time, the Zodiacs have lived in peace. They supported each other, holding together the faith and destiny of the mortals that gazed upon them each night, praying and studying. There was ballance, there was order, but it didn't last forever... The mortals have advanced, losing the faith in the mighty deities that lived high above them, leaving quite a few of them furious, demanding respect, prayers and revenge. One by one, they all abandoned their places in the sky, coming down to our world to fix whatever they think is broken - humanity, or maybe their brethren. They did not all agree though, but do they ever, really? One side demands respect, the other order. And one side just doesn't give a cr*p.[/i] [b]WELCOME, YOUNG MORTAL. ARE YOU READY TO BECOME THE VESSEL OF ONE OF OUR ALMIGHTY ZODIACS?[/b] You are their vessel. They gave you their power, their purpose. Prove yourself worthy of this honor. [Color=green][b]INFO[/b]:[/color] I'm keeping this short, because the official thread will be up when the game starts. Roles may be edited or changed at this time, so we always need more players, or in case someone drops out we need replacements. This is a[b] ba*tard[/b] game. Be prepared to have your minds possesed, twisted and messed with like never before. I will lie to you, or I might tell the truth, I will keep secrets and I will most certainly laugh when you die. Ha ha. This is also non-RP. Rules will be posted when the new thread is made. [size=5][color=red][b] RULES YOU MIGHT ENCOUNTER AND OTHER NONSENSE[/b][/Color][/size] 1. Follow both the FR rules and the rules of this game. 2. I am the mod. Mod=[b]God[/b]. My word is law. You try to disobey the law you will be killed off disgracefully. 2. Respect the other players. I'm not saying don't argue - please, do, [s]it's why I'm here[/s] it's a way of getting a read on someone. But do not be incredibly rude, assult them or insult them. Keep your f-bombs to yourself. 3. Fluff is allowed. Go ahead, joke, chat, post gifs and memes. [s]Make offerings of gifs and memes to please your goddess.[/s] It's not like it'll last long *muwahahahaha* 4. Post at least [b]twice [/b]per day. I will not give you a warning, maybe just a poke if I'm feeling cheerful after a good day of watching you people eat each other. But if you are inactive for 2 days (that's 1 day, 1 night, 1 day, 1 night. You die the following day) you'll be killed off. 5. Trust no one. "Even you, Grim?" Well heh that's up to you to decide. I'm a liar so I will lie, with a little bit of truth thrown in there, for flavor ^^ 6. You are [b]not [/b]allowed to reveal your role just for kicks or to gamethrow. You will anger the goddess. *grrr* 7. No talking with other players about the game in any sort of way, you are not allowed to tell your role, someone else's role or anything of that sort to other players. Go ahead and talk about that new skin you saw in the AH, but beware that this goddess smells cheaters from afar. 8. [b]YES THERE'S REWARDS[/b] [i]will you enter now -.-[/i]. The winning side gets nice rewards AND BADGES 'CAUSE YOU WON OH MY, and any that complete their winning conditions get nice prizes too. The rest get a small prize. [b]ROLES: 20 / 25+[/b] 1. @Leremis 2. @StarSync 3. @StormDreamer 4. @Shadowlugia771 5. @Beheaded 6. @Fortuna 7. @NekoTheKat 8. @WynterDragen 9. @Casiope 10. @KanayaChopin 11. @SushiWatson 12. @SingapuraSixx 13. @Blizzardwing 14. @BlueAlphyn885 15. @NyteFyreWolf 16. @Asylums 17. @Nerasis 18. @nubbyshots 19. @Benplo 20. @Reynutocx 21. @Frayxing 22. @Mediumdee 23. @Warriorgirl1234 24. @Illicit 25. @brokenstone [b]REPLACEMENTS: 0 / ?[/b] 1. Bequerel 2. @SeaAmoeba 3. 4. 5. [b]SPECTATORS: 7 / ?[/b] 1. @Wolfpack1216r 2. @SilverWinter 3. @angel123442 4. @Kapara 5. @BlackHarrier 6. @nielybh 7. @Pandacow 8. 9. 10. [/center]
THE ZODIACS

SIGNUPS: OPEN
NOTE: THE GAME WILL MOST LIKELY START AS SOON AS WE GET ENOUGH PLAYERS.

tumblr_n918thrTHi1rsadwno1_500.gif

For a long time, the Zodiacs have lived in peace. They supported each other, holding together the faith and destiny of the mortals that gazed upon them each night, praying and studying. There was ballance, there was order, but it didn't last forever...
The mortals have advanced, losing the faith in the mighty deities that lived high above them, leaving quite a few of them furious, demanding respect, prayers and revenge. One by one, they all abandoned their places in the sky, coming down to our world to fix whatever they think is broken - humanity, or maybe their brethren.
They did not all agree though, but do they ever, really? One side demands respect, the other order. And one side just doesn't give a cr*p.

WELCOME, YOUNG MORTAL. ARE YOU READY TO BECOME THE VESSEL OF ONE OF OUR ALMIGHTY ZODIACS?
You are their vessel. They gave you their power, their purpose. Prove yourself worthy of this honor.

INFO:
I'm keeping this short, because the official thread will be up when the game starts. Roles may be edited or changed at this time, so we always need more players, or in case someone drops out we need replacements.
This is a ba***** game. Be prepared to have your minds possesed, twisted and messed with like never before. I will lie to you, or I might tell the truth, I will keep secrets and I will most certainly laugh when you die. Ha ha.
This is also non-RP. Rules will be posted when the new thread is made.

RULES YOU MIGHT ENCOUNTER AND OTHER NONSENSE

1. Follow both the FR rules and the rules of this game.
2. I am the mod. Mod=God. My word is law. You try to disobey the law you will be killed off disgracefully.
2. Respect the other players. I'm not saying don't argue - please, do, it's why I'm here it's a way of getting a read on someone. But do not be incredibly rude, assult them or insult them. Keep your f-bombs to yourself.
3. Fluff is allowed. Go ahead, joke, chat, post gifs and memes. Make offerings of gifs and memes to please your goddess. It's not like it'll last long *muwahahahaha*
4. Post at least twice per day. I will not give you a warning, maybe just a poke if I'm feeling cheerful after a good day of watching you people eat each other. But if you are inactive for 2 days (that's 1 day, 1 night, 1 day, 1 night. You die the following day) you'll be killed off.
5. Trust no one. "Even you, Grim?" Well heh that's up to you to decide. I'm a liar so I will lie, with a little bit of truth thrown in there, for flavor ^^
6. You are not allowed to reveal your role just for kicks or to gamethrow. You will anger the goddess. *grrr*
7. No talking with other players about the game in any sort of way, you are not allowed to tell your role, someone else's role or anything of that sort to other players. Go ahead and talk about that new skin you saw in the AH, but beware that this goddess smells cheaters from afar.
8. YES THERE'S REWARDS will you enter now -.-. The winning side gets nice rewards AND BADGES 'CAUSE YOU WON OH MY, and any that complete their winning conditions get nice prizes too. The rest get a small prize.

ROLES: 20 / 25+
1. @Leremis
2. @StarSync
3. @StormDreamer
4. @Shadowlugia771
5. @Beheaded
6. @Fortuna
7. @NekoTheKat
8. @WynterDragen
9. @Casiope
10. @KanayaChopin
11. @SushiWatson
12. @SingapuraSixx
13. @Blizzardwing
14. @BlueAlphyn885
15. @NyteFyreWolf
16. @Asylums
17. @Nerasis
18. @nubbyshots
19. @Benplo
20. @Reynutocx
21. @Frayxing
22. @Mediumdee
23. @Warriorgirl1234
24. @Illicit
25. @brokenstone

REPLACEMENTS: 0 / ?
1. Bequerel
2. @SeaAmoeba

SPECTATORS: 7 / ?
1. @Wolfpack1216r
2. @SilverWinter
3. @angel123442
4. @Kapara
5. @BlackHarrier
6. @nielybh
7. @Pandacow
[center][size=5][color=blue][b]ROLES[/b][/color][/size] [i]The game uses both eastern and chinese horoscopes. [b][color=pink]OBEDIENT[/color][/b] Gemini Aquarius Taurus Virgo Scorpio Aries Pig Dog Monkey Goat Horse Snake Dragon Rabbit Tiger Ox [color=red][b]VENGEFUL[/b][/color] Leo Capricorn Sagittarius Cancer [color=purple][b]INDIFFERENT[/b][/color] Rooster Rat Libra Pisces [b]OTHER[/b] -[i]secret role[/i]-[/center] [b]FLUFF AND QUOTES FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE BORED:[/b] [img]http://www.coolfunnyquotes.com/images/quotes/last-night-i-lay-in-bed.jpg[/img] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b0/58/33/b058336249b4546ffdc0a80b618c1420.jpg[/img] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/da/55/3b/da553b32d75fc8a30cc71ca0d987271b.jpg[/img] Meheheh how fitting for me :3 [img]http://s4.favim.com/610/151210/signs-zodiac-Favim.com-3747194.jpg[/img] [img]https://storage.googleapis.com/imgfave/image_cache/1374165176514507.jpg[/img] BOW TO YOUR OVERLORDS [size=1]@MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @Kapara, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @Amphiptere, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Druddigon8, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @IgnisFlamel, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @clarax, @AnonEclipse, @arashiyama, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @Shadowdawn199, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248 Come on, we need A LOT OF PEOPLE for this *smirks*[/size][center][/center]
ROLES
The game uses both eastern and chinese horoscopes.

OBEDIENT
Gemini
Aquarius
Taurus
Virgo
Scorpio
Aries
Pig
Dog
Monkey
Goat
Horse
Snake
Dragon
Rabbit
Tiger
Ox

VENGEFUL
Leo
Capricorn
Sagittarius
Cancer

INDIFFERENT
Rooster
Rat
Libra
Pisces

OTHER
-secret role-

FLUFF AND QUOTES FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE BORED:
last-night-i-lay-in-bed.jpg
b058336249b4546ffdc0a80b618c1420.jpg
da553b32d75fc8a30cc71ca0d987271b.jpg Meheheh how fitting for me :3
signs-zodiac-Favim.com-3747194.jpg
1374165176514507.jpg BOW TO YOUR OVERLORDS

@MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @Kapara, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @Nerasis, @GrimMistress, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @Amphiptere, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Druddigon8, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @IgnisFlamel, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @clarax, @AnonEclipse, @arashiyama, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @Shadowdawn199, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248

Come on, we need A LOT OF PEOPLE for this *smirks*
@GrimMistress SIGN ME THE HECK UP :D
@GrimMistress SIGN ME THE HECK UP :D
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
please and thank you <3
please and thank you <3
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@GrimMistress May I please be added to the spectator list? :D
@GrimMistress May I please be added to the spectator list? :D
d150d415-10c9-4554-8cc1-235f3d7b3f63_zpsjjd12qw2.pngAcolytes_Sig1_zpsfuoczjqr.gifOnline/Offline/Grinding
@GrimMistress
Spectator, please!
@GrimMistress
Spectator, please!

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@GrimMistress
Is this sort of like a mafia type game?
@GrimMistress
Is this sort of like a mafia type game?
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_✦