Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5
Can I have the last dragon the really cute fae male
Can I have the last dragon the really cute fae male
@Raven24
Sure, I'll send him over.

@QueenOfSnakes
Sorry if you had to leave or something and I'm annoying you, but just asking if you saw my question?
@Raven24
Sure, I'll send him over.

@QueenOfSnakes
Sorry if you had to leave or something and I'm annoying you, but just asking if you saw my question?
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
@aluna Oh sorry I didn't see it ^^' yes, that one is the one I'd like.
@aluna Oh sorry I didn't see it ^^' yes, that one is the one I'd like.
@QueenOfSnakes

Ah! Good. I'll send her over then.
@QueenOfSnakes

Ah! Good. I'll send her over then.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
W1ufEjp.png
@aluna thank you!
@aluna thank you!
@QueenOfSnakes

No problem!
@QueenOfSnakes

No problem!
W1ufEjp.png
@Raven24

Um, I messed up, he's actually a female. Do you still want her, or do you want her brother? Or another dragon completely?
@Raven24

Um, I messed up, he's actually a female. Do you still want her, or do you want her brother? Or another dragon completely?
W1ufEjp.png
Hello! May I have the third from the top if they're still available? Please and thank you!
Hello! May I have the third from the top if they're still available? Please and thank you!
bullet.pngA wild dragon appears!bullet.png
There's lots left! Anyone else?
There's lots left! Anyone else?
W1ufEjp.png
Bump.
Bump.
W1ufEjp.png
1 2 3 4 5