Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5
I have a bunch of dragons I'm giving away to any players, though newbies get priority. Most of them have fairly rare genes, and a few are a rare, in demand breed. You can do anything you want with them. If you want one (or more than one, feel free!), please ping me, and newbies, if you don't know how, ping me by adding @Aluna to the top of your reply.
Have fun on FR!

No more dragons!
I have a bunch of dragons I'm giving away to any players, though newbies get priority. Most of them have fairly rare genes, and a few are a rare, in demand breed. You can do anything you want with them. If you want one (or more than one, feel free!), please ping me, and newbies, if you don't know how, ping me by adding @Aluna to the top of your reply.
Have fun on FR!

No more dragons!
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
Could i have the 2nd dragon down? thanks! @aluna <3
Could i have the 2nd dragon down? thanks! @aluna <3
@Kiwicake

Sure! I'll send him over. You want anyone else?
@Kiwicake

Sure! I'll send him over. You want anyone else?
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
W1ufEjp.png
@Aluna i love that adult wildclaw male! may i please have him? ;w;
@Aluna i love that adult wildclaw male! may i please have him? ;w;
@Skysiren

Sure, no problem. He's on his way.
@Skysiren

Sure, no problem. He's on his way.
W1ufEjp.png
@Aluna thank you! ;w;
@Aluna thank you! ;w;
Anyone else? I got lots of dragons. You can never have too many dragons, you know.
Anyone else? I got lots of dragons. You can never have too many dragons, you know.
W1ufEjp.png
@aluna could I get that adult pearlcatcher boy? He's so pretty ;u;
@aluna could I get that adult pearlcatcher boy? He's so pretty ;u;
@QueenofSnakes He is, isn't he? I'll send him over. Edit: you mean her, right? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242879/24287823_350.png[/img] (re-pinging just in case: @QueenOfSnakes )
@QueenofSnakes

He is, isn't he? I'll send him over.

Edit: you mean her, right?
24287823_350.png

(re-pinging just in case: @QueenOfSnakes )
W1ufEjp.png
@aluna thank you!
@aluna thank you!
1 2 3 4 5