Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 4
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 165 166
[item=pleco] Name: Pleco Caption: "Warning: may or may not eat algae."
Pleco
Name: Pleco
Caption: "Warning: may or may not eat algae."
RzClvss.png
he/him/his
[item=Dancer's Bell] Name: [b]Somber Bell[/b] Caption: The sound of this bell is said to ward off evil spirits. Dragons often carry them when they venture into shade-infested areas for protection.
Dancer's Bell
Name: Somber Bell
Caption: The sound of this bell is said to ward off evil spirits. Dragons often carry them when they venture into shade-infested areas for protection.

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
[indent][item=Cheerful Chime] [size=2]Name: Cheerful Chime Caption: This bell seems to have a soothing ring to those that hear it; some even fall in a relaxed trance and just stare in the direction of the ringing.
Cheerful Chime

Name: Cheerful Chime
Caption: This bell seems to have a soothing ring to those that hear it; some even fall in a relaxed trance and just stare in the direction of the ringing.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
[left][item=Bluebite Rattler] [b]Name: Bluebite Rattler[/b] Caption: "With venom too weak to cause any lasting damage, many vain dragons use this snake's bite to briefly dye their scales."[/left]
Bluebite Rattler
Name: Bluebite Rattler
Caption: "With venom too weak to cause any lasting damage, many vain dragons use this snake's bite to briefly dye their scales."
59SeREp.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/18923.png[/img] [b]Unnerving Brooch[/b] It might be your imagination, but the gems in this brooch seem to glitter strangely... and did that one just blink?
18923.png
Unnerving Brooch

It might be your imagination, but the gems in this brooch seem to glitter strangely... and did that one just blink?
[item=Polar Wooly] Name: Grayscale Scuttler Caption: Ranging from white to black, with less than 50 shades in between.
Polar Wooly
Name: Grayscale Scuttler

Caption: Ranging from white to black, with less than 50 shades in between.
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
[item=pygmy wrasse] Name: Pygmy Wrasse Caption: No need to wrasse-le with doubt, it's delicious!
Pygmy Wrasse
Name: Pygmy Wrasse
Caption: No need to wrasse-le with doubt, it's delicious!
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifcandle_divider_by_ladyglitch-d8pacwu.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
[item=cheerful chime] [b]Name:[/b] Cheerful Chime [b]Caption:[/b] Hanging a few of these chimes outside one's home is said to bring joy, as they sounds like the hatchling's laughter in the breeze.
Cheerful Chime

Name: Cheerful Chime
Caption: Hanging a few of these chimes outside one's home is said to bring joy, as they sounds like the hatchling's laughter in the breeze.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png 7j2QAB9.png 8fLjz09.png tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/18922.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Emerald Brooch [b]Caption: [/b] This brooch was made by the claws of a talented dragon. You can't wear it though, since the clasp is nonexistent.
18922.png
Name: Emerald Brooch
Caption: This brooch was made by the claws of a talented dragon. You can't wear it though, since the clasp is nonexistent.
9ha1QnY.png
Hi. I like to sleep. And play games. Lots of them.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/18922.png[/img] Name: Emerald Brooch Caption: A precious, if gaudy, family heirloom.
18922.png

Name: Emerald Brooch
Caption: A precious, if gaudy, family heirloom.
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 165 166