Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 4
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 165 166
[item=wooly bear] [b]Name:[/b] Wooly Bear [b]Caption:[/b] It is advised to keep this caterpillar away from hatchlings, as its bite can be particularly painful. Though probably not as much as an actual bear...
Wooly Bear
Name: Wooly Bear
Caption: It is advised to keep this caterpillar away from hatchlings, as its bite can be particularly painful. Though probably not as much as an actual bear...
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
[item=Broadback Pleco] Name: Broadback Pleco Caption: Not quite as rare as it's cousin, the Art Deco Pleco, but just as tasty.
Broadback Pleco
Name: Broadback Pleco
Caption: Not quite as rare as it's cousin, the Art Deco Pleco, but just as tasty.
[item=Wooly Bear] Name: Wooly Bear Caption: Though it is certainly wooly, it's not as big or intimidating as its name would suggest.
Wooly Bear

Caption: Though it is certainly wooly, it's not as big or intimidating as its name would suggest.
[item=ruby brooch] Name: Ruby Brooch Caption: A crimson trinket, favored by the wealthier clans. While it is decadent, it has very little use.
Ruby Brooch

Name: Ruby Brooch
Caption: A crimson trinket, favored by the wealthier clans. While it is decadent, it has very little use.
haw yee
[item=Bluebite Rattler] Name: Bluebite Rattler Caption: Surprisingly, the Bluebite is not named for the color of its skin, but rather the color of the poison it shoots at its enemies.
Bluebite Rattler
Name: Bluebite Rattler
Caption: Surprisingly, the Bluebite is not named for the color of its skin, but rather the color of the poison it shoots at its enemies.
fire1.gif
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png
Family
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhm48s1qmzhvw_540.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/18927.png[/img] Bane of ticklish dragons everywhere.
18927.png

Bane of ticklish dragons everywhere.
[item=Polar Wooly] [b]Name[/b]: Polar Wooly [b]Caption[/b]: Not to be confused with the much less snuggly Bipolar Wooly.
Polar Wooly
Name: Polar Wooly
Caption: Not to be confused with the much less snuggly Bipolar Wooly.
[item=Dancer's Bell] [b]Name:[/b] Dancer's Bell [b]Caption[/b] Don't let the name and/or the breed trick you: these bells are for everyone, not just Skydancers.
Dancer's Bell
Name: Dancer's Bell
Caption Don't let the name and/or the breed trick you: these bells are for everyone, not just Skydancers.
Please remember that you (yes, you) are loved and important. Stay strong!
61.png
Grimmer | he/him | dead lair? what dead lair? | +3 fr | I love plague but I miss bossdad
[item=Bluebite Rattler] Name: Bluebite Rattler Caption: The cure to a bite from this dangerous snake is the poison from an even more dangerous snake.
Bluebite Rattler
Name: Bluebite Rattler
Caption: The cure to a bite from this dangerous snake is the poison from an even more dangerous snake.
PreE5U3.png
[item=wooly bear] Name: Wooly Bear Caption: A relative of the Ursidae Ursus genus - albeit, a [i]very[/i] distant one. pinging myself @vulpeszerda
Wooly Bear
Caption: A relative of the Ursidae Ursus genus - albeit, a very distant one.

pinging myself @vulpeszerda
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 165 166