Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anybody may join
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25
@Wiiiow
Banana started processing the thoughts of why they were threatening the two wildclaws. They were starved but indescribably strong at the same time. You could see their ribs and they clearly weren't kept right. As Banana thought. Gaster and Chocolate stepped in front of Vita ready to kill him at the second he moves. Then Banana questioned out loud why they were attacking the two wildclaws. "Because we're starving! Banana you should know this!" Said Fruity. "Or maybe we're just thirsty for blood" said Gaster. "We always did train for battle no matter the condition. And our territory has very little food, but nobody would help..." said Potato and her eye twitched at the last line. "Well I'm pretty sure that these wildclaws wouldn't help." Snarled Fruity. The bushes swisher as Amaria and her patrol came out. Amaria instantly snarled. The four dragons still in stance with the wildclaws didn't bow but the rest did clearly signaling Amaria was the leader. "Get up!" She hissed and they all did. She quickly turned to Vita and Saber. She snarled "I see your at your breaking point Vita... " She laughed. "Although... I'm debating whether to fight you before you go to the Grove or not." Amaria sudden Lydia looked more furious than Vita as she was staring at him. "I'm tired of sitting around dying slowly for so long!" She turned to him blood drooling from her mouth. Her body rigged with anger and smoke flaring from her nose it made some of her dragons cower in fear, but her gaze never left Vita.
@Wiiiow
Banana started processing the thoughts of why they were threatening the two wildclaws. They were starved but indescribably strong at the same time. You could see their ribs and they clearly weren't kept right. As Banana thought. Gaster and Chocolate stepped in front of Vita ready to kill him at the second he moves. Then Banana questioned out loud why they were attacking the two wildclaws. "Because we're starving! Banana you should know this!" Said Fruity. "Or maybe we're just thirsty for blood" said Gaster. "We always did train for battle no matter the condition. And our territory has very little food, but nobody would help..." said Potato and her eye twitched at the last line. "Well I'm pretty sure that these wildclaws wouldn't help." Snarled Fruity. The bushes swisher as Amaria and her patrol came out. Amaria instantly snarled. The four dragons still in stance with the wildclaws didn't bow but the rest did clearly signaling Amaria was the leader. "Get up!" She hissed and they all did. She quickly turned to Vita and Saber. She snarled "I see your at your breaking point Vita... " She laughed. "Although... I'm debating whether to fight you before you go to the Grove or not." Amaria sudden Lydia looked more furious than Vita as she was staring at him. "I'm tired of sitting around dying slowly for so long!" She turned to him blood drooling from her mouth. Her body rigged with anger and smoke flaring from her nose it made some of her dragons cower in fear, but her gaze never left Vita.
Huh...
Huh...
IRkrlkr.pngy6tbxWr.pngs91d4l6.png
{ I want to continue but do your dragons have mind-reading powers or something?? }
{ I want to continue but do your dragons have mind-reading powers or something?? }
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
(@Wiiiow no just Amaria was smart and whatched Vita and Saber for a long time)
(@Wiiiow no just Amaria was smart and whatched Vita and Saber for a long time)
@Novaryn
Storm as young as he is still looked as ambitious as ever. But Aspiration stepped in front of him clearly nervous at the look of these dragons. "W-well.... We didn't really know this was your territory! I-I mean we mean no harm really! Just Storm is a young dragon as ambitious as ever and already looking for fights! (Storm grew up a few days ago) So please excuse his manners and all he is very inexperienced!" Aspiration said giving the look of 'I never wanted to get into this mess'. "Did that answer your question good?" He was clearly very nervous to the point his eye was twitching.
@Novaryn
Storm as young as he is still looked as ambitious as ever. But Aspiration stepped in front of him clearly nervous at the look of these dragons. "W-well.... We didn't really know this was your territory! I-I mean we mean no harm really! Just Storm is a young dragon as ambitious as ever and already looking for fights! (Storm grew up a few days ago) So please excuse his manners and all he is very inexperienced!" Aspiration said giving the look of 'I never wanted to get into this mess'. "Did that answer your question good?" He was clearly very nervous to the point his eye was twitching.
@Wiiiow @Novaryn
Seeing as they werent wanted there Amaria swiftly turned and headed out of all teritorry the rest of the dragons followed. "We move elsewhere as to we are not needed here. Many think we are cowards but their thoughts are wrong. We need out of this wretched place for... nevermind"
They left off leaving Banana behind as she stared in astonishment. "W-what?" She questioned. Looking at the dragons behind her, her tail swooshed around in anger then drooped in sadness. "The clan is now gone and were all just a bunch of loners..." she turned to the other dragons. "In reality... I never wanted to fight... its just difficult when everyone hates you so you have to become violent to prove yourself..." and with that she flew off in a different direction casting a last glance at the dragons she was about to fight.
@Wiiiow @Novaryn
Seeing as they werent wanted there Amaria swiftly turned and headed out of all teritorry the rest of the dragons followed. "We move elsewhere as to we are not needed here. Many think we are cowards but their thoughts are wrong. We need out of this wretched place for... nevermind"
They left off leaving Banana behind as she stared in astonishment. "W-what?" She questioned. Looking at the dragons behind her, her tail swooshed around in anger then drooped in sadness. "The clan is now gone and were all just a bunch of loners..." she turned to the other dragons. "In reality... I never wanted to fight... its just difficult when everyone hates you so you have to become violent to prove yourself..." and with that she flew off in a different direction casting a last glance at the dragons she was about to fight.
@DannyFenton
@Novaryn
{ EDIT;; I don't think you can have your dragons react until me and Nova post a response? }

Vita held the hostile gaze with neutrality, his eyes glinting with tenseness. It wasn't his name, or even knowledge of the Grove that made his eyelids drop by a fraction and his jaw flinch. It was the spire of smoke emitting from the nostrils of the mirror, that faded into the air before it even reached the canopy.
Yet, despite it all, he started laughing. Just a movement of his chest, that could have been mistaken for sobbing. A grin was pulled across his face, and his white teeth flashed, eyes showing genuine humor.
"Well, as Aquola might have said, there are plenty of fish in the sea to catch. And now you're blaming me because you don't have the rod?" The Wildclaw felt a burst of laughter creep up his throat and out of his mouth.
@DannyFenton
@Novaryn
{ EDIT;; I don't think you can have your dragons react until me and Nova post a response? }

Vita held the hostile gaze with neutrality, his eyes glinting with tenseness. It wasn't his name, or even knowledge of the Grove that made his eyelids drop by a fraction and his jaw flinch. It was the spire of smoke emitting from the nostrils of the mirror, that faded into the air before it even reached the canopy.
Yet, despite it all, he started laughing. Just a movement of his chest, that could have been mistaken for sobbing. A grin was pulled across his face, and his white teeth flashed, eyes showing genuine humor.
"Well, as Aquola might have said, there are plenty of fish in the sea to catch. And now you're blaming me because you don't have the rod?" The Wildclaw felt a burst of laughter creep up his throat and out of his mouth.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Novaryn
Seconds later an splitting screech echoed through the land they were standing in as Iorath Berry and Lachris came rushing to Aspiration. "What is it?!?" Aspiration questioned quickly. "The DannyFenton clan disbanded and there now a bunch of loners!" Lachris said quickly. "What?! Why?!" Aspiration said. "Amaria told me that they weren't wanted in the world..." Iorath replied. "Oh..." Aspiration said half drowned in thoughts.
@Novaryn
Seconds later an splitting screech echoed through the land they were standing in as Iorath Berry and Lachris came rushing to Aspiration. "What is it?!?" Aspiration questioned quickly. "The DannyFenton clan disbanded and there now a bunch of loners!" Lachris said quickly. "What?! Why?!" Aspiration said. "Amaria told me that they weren't wanted in the world..." Iorath replied. "Oh..." Aspiration said half drowned in thoughts.
@Wiiiow (Banana was gona before you responded)
@Wiiiow (Banana was gona before you responded)
@Dannyfenton

{ Yea but my response was late, so I deleted it and changed it, but by that time you already put another response up, pretty much roleplaying twice in a row before anyone could react. I'll respond to your continuation or redo tomorrow. Night. }
@Dannyfenton

{ Yea but my response was late, so I deleted it and changed it, but by that time you already put another response up, pretty much roleplaying twice in a row before anyone could react. I'll respond to your continuation or redo tomorrow. Night. }
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25