Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla Trades & Sales
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 208 209
@faewynd
That would be Rhea, #84136
c:
@faewynd
That would be Rhea, #84136
c:
lmarzl_by_etkri-d9ga6l9.png
[quote name="Elixity" date=2016-07-12 18:46:40] I can make... Mythic Costume for 2.8k FD Sorcerer Costume for 2.4k FD Fluffy Costume for 1.9k FD [/quote]Please feel free to make an offer, but anything drastically below my listed price will be declined. I might also be willing to trade either of the above for a 2-digit ID villager or lower.
Elixity wrote on 2016-07-12:
I can make...

Mythic Costume for 2.8k FD
Sorcerer Costume for 2.4k FD
Fluffy Costume for 1.9k FD
Please feel free to make an offer, but anything drastically below my listed price will be declined.

I might also be willing to trade either of the above for a 2-digit ID villager or lower.
@mara

Her paintie is gorgeous!
@mara

Her paintie is gorgeous!
NaT0259.png
@faewynd
Eeeeep thanks so much! I put a fair amount of hours into working on it, haha. Great to know people like it. She's my main character. c:
@faewynd
Eeeeep thanks so much! I put a fair amount of hours into working on it, haha. Great to know people like it. She's my main character. c:
I have a Mythic Costume. I want an aquatic costume. Please let me know if you'd like to trade, and have the costume already. :)
I have a Mythic Costume. I want an aquatic costume. Please let me know if you'd like to trade, and have the costume already. :)
I'm looking to buy 300 FD at whatever FC:FD exchange ratio is currently accepted. Message me at ID 3117 if you're interested in a trade!
I'm looking to buy 300 FD at whatever FC:FD exchange ratio is currently accepted. Message me at ID 3117 if you're interested in a trade!
[quote name="Xairathan" date=2016-07-12 18:44:50] Have: - Dutch AD Potion - Angelic/Galaxy/Fairy Costume (can craft, will take ~3 hours once initiated) - 750-ish FD - Dragon Tail Sword LF: - Offers - Reaper Costume (will look @ others) - I have no idea honestly [/quote] Also willing to buy a Monster Claw Axe for FC
Xairathan wrote on 2016-07-12:
Have:
- Dutch AD Potion
- Angelic/Galaxy/Fairy Costume (can craft, will take ~3 hours once initiated)
- 750-ish FD
- Dragon Tail Sword

LF:
- Offers
- Reaper Costume (will look @ others)
- I have no idea honestly

Also willing to buy a Monster Claw Axe for FC
vnfnSuk.gif
Does anyone have a 100% potency Spider eye solution that they are willing to trade for a 100% potency Sun Salve or 100% potency Silver concoction?
Does anyone have a 100% potency Spider eye solution that they are willing to trade for a 100% potency Sun Salve or 100% potency Silver concoction?
Willing to open a few Paintie Commission slots if anyone would be interested in my work. I can offer edits to the base itself or I can try more stylized approach if you favor my artistic style. Message me on FV and we can work something out, probably only taking two for now! I'm [b]Etkri[/b] (#51686) on there, and here are two examples of ones I've done (working on more atm) [b]EDIT!!![/b] Closed for now! I got like four of them already, lol. But feel free to message me if you'd like me to let you know once I open up again. c: [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/702c/f/2016/194/b/5/rhea_paintie1_by_etkri-da9wsig.png[/img][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/ce97/f/2016/194/4/8/kali_paintie1_by_etkri-da9wsi8.png[/img] [b]edit;[/b] click here for more detail: http://sta.sh/229z8t9idsh0
Willing to open a few Paintie Commission slots if anyone would be interested in my work. I can offer edits to the base itself or I can try more stylized approach if you favor my artistic style.

Message me on FV and we can work something out, probably only taking two for now!
I'm Etkri (#51686) on there, and here are two examples of ones I've done (working on more atm)

EDIT!!! Closed for now! I got like four of them already, lol. But feel free to message me if you'd like me to let you know once I open up again. c:

rhea_paintie1_by_etkri-da9wsig.pngkali_paintie1_by_etkri-da9wsi8.png

edit; click here for more detail: http://sta.sh/229z8t9idsh0
Looking to get a painties commission, if anyone is taking FC instead of FD/USD.
I am Icystorm (34920) on FV
Looking to get a painties commission, if anyone is taking FC instead of FD/USD.
I am Icystorm (34920) on FV
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 208 209