Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anybody may join
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
@WiIIow [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21401818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214019/21401818_350.png[/img] [/url] Alchemist, feeling relieved, stretched her wings. She decided that she could probably fly home now, and tried to decide on whether to leave or stay here for a little longer. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24863689] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248637/24863689_350.png[/img] [/url] A malicious-looking Spiral quietly navigated the forest, occasionally lifting her head and listening. She kept on doing this for a while, trying to decide if they was any dragons close to her.
@WiIIow

21401818_350.png

Alchemist, feeling relieved, stretched her wings. She decided that she could probably fly home now, and tried to decide on whether to leave or stay here for a little longer.

24863689_350.png

A malicious-looking Spiral quietly navigated the forest, occasionally lifting her head and listening. She kept on doing this for a while, trying to decide if they was any dragons close to her.
@Pandacow
@Fruitloops
@Novaryn

Saber struggled to keep up as Vita laced through the forest at a furious pace. Sparrows chittered in the trees, and mourning doves hummed their droning tune. Sometimes she forgot that she naturally blocked out all of these deafening sounds of the wild.
"Could you at least tell me what got your feathers on point before you loose me?" Saber called out, trying to get her big claw unstuck from a copse of stringy ferns.
"Some weird spirals," Vita explained, pacing as he waited for her to catch up.
"I told them to screw off, and they went to cry to their "ally clan". The thing was, I didn't even do anything. I think it's a joke. It has to be. This entire thing." His voice was getting gradually faster and more anxious. "So many in one day. One day at such a bad time. Such a bad day. They just keep coming and coming."
"Vita." Saber barked softly. We're going to the Grove. Mistralis and Xaita and Jem and Leaf and...maybe Maloid will be there." She struggled to come up with who was left. Wow, it was almost depressing. "Oh! And that fancy pearlcatcher pair with all their hatchlings. We'll just stay low for a while, eh?"
Vita nodded slowly, knowing he was acting erratic. It would be fine. They had plenty of food to last them a few days.
@Pandacow
@Fruitloops
@Novaryn

Saber struggled to keep up as Vita laced through the forest at a furious pace. Sparrows chittered in the trees, and mourning doves hummed their droning tune. Sometimes she forgot that she naturally blocked out all of these deafening sounds of the wild.
"Could you at least tell me what got your feathers on point before you loose me?" Saber called out, trying to get her big claw unstuck from a copse of stringy ferns.
"Some weird spirals," Vita explained, pacing as he waited for her to catch up.
"I told them to screw off, and they went to cry to their "ally clan". The thing was, I didn't even do anything. I think it's a joke. It has to be. This entire thing." His voice was getting gradually faster and more anxious. "So many in one day. One day at such a bad time. Such a bad day. They just keep coming and coming."
"Vita." Saber barked softly. We're going to the Grove. Mistralis and Xaita and Jem and Leaf and...maybe Maloid will be there." She struggled to come up with who was left. Wow, it was almost depressing. "Oh! And that fancy pearlcatcher pair with all their hatchlings. We'll just stay low for a while, eh?"
Vita nodded slowly, knowing he was acting erratic. It would be fine. They had plenty of food to last them a few days.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Wiiiow
@Pandacow
@Fruitloops

Nia, seeing the stare, instantly pushed through a chuckle though she swore she saw an elm close to the willows. There had to be all sorts of trees within the forest. It was the central zone for growth.

Glade however pushed her pearl into her pack that had the nature tome within and huffed. This dragon was weird and was giving her the creeps, "Nia, we have to go! I'm sure we'll be able to find the area if we take the sky and fly around. It's not that far!"

"Glade, go if you want, I want to learn more about this dragon!" Nia said impatiently and looked back at the pearlcatcher, "What clan are you part of? We haven't met the lair that lives close by but I'm pretty sure Kazera and Almaya want to have an alliance! Would that be open to you?"

"Nia, we don't even know this dragon's name, she completely skipped over it!" cried Glade who was getting close to tears of frustration. "even Xeri is willing to show the way back home!"

Panda's mind was quite cunning and if she worded things right, she might be able to pump more information out. She loved to act goofy in serious situations and she could see that the spiral called Storm was quite too quick to jump to judgements.

*Hic* "things... yes things.... Things need to happen... but first!!! *hic* Did you bring the brew?" she stared at each dragon bleary eyes and squinted at each one. Taking a step forward she stared most seriously at Storm, "Sir, Do you know that you have a head where you're tail is suppose to be?"

Panda suddenly slammed her big butt down onto the ground making trees and bushes shutter all around, "Oh there once was an Imperial who drank a gallon of the Longnecks brew and in the morning he said "Low and behold I grew wings as big as you!" So astonished was his mate you see, that she slapped him across the snout you see!"

With the last line, Panda twirled around and "accidentally" slapped Storm across the muzzle. Turning around she stared wide eyed. *Hic* "Oh I'm soooo sorry." she snifffled softly and stared down at her feet, "I'm a bad dragon a very bad dragon!" After a few moments of quiet she looked up at the dragons and cocked her head, "What are you doing in my territory. Angus is going to be so mad that you've entered this plot. He's a very jealous dragon!"

Sidling up to Cobalt and fluttered her eyelashes. The butterflies all around her twirled in a flirty fashion, "Will you protect me sweet stuff?" she cuddled up to the wildclaws side, and even though she was three times bigger in body mass she was able to snuggle.
@Wiiiow
@Pandacow
@Fruitloops

Nia, seeing the stare, instantly pushed through a chuckle though she swore she saw an elm close to the willows. There had to be all sorts of trees within the forest. It was the central zone for growth.

Glade however pushed her pearl into her pack that had the nature tome within and huffed. This dragon was weird and was giving her the creeps, "Nia, we have to go! I'm sure we'll be able to find the area if we take the sky and fly around. It's not that far!"

"Glade, go if you want, I want to learn more about this dragon!" Nia said impatiently and looked back at the pearlcatcher, "What clan are you part of? We haven't met the lair that lives close by but I'm pretty sure Kazera and Almaya want to have an alliance! Would that be open to you?"

"Nia, we don't even know this dragon's name, she completely skipped over it!" cried Glade who was getting close to tears of frustration. "even Xeri is willing to show the way back home!"

Panda's mind was quite cunning and if she worded things right, she might be able to pump more information out. She loved to act goofy in serious situations and she could see that the spiral called Storm was quite too quick to jump to judgements.

*Hic* "things... yes things.... Things need to happen... but first!!! *hic* Did you bring the brew?" she stared at each dragon bleary eyes and squinted at each one. Taking a step forward she stared most seriously at Storm, "Sir, Do you know that you have a head where you're tail is suppose to be?"

Panda suddenly slammed her big butt down onto the ground making trees and bushes shutter all around, "Oh there once was an Imperial who drank a gallon of the Longnecks brew and in the morning he said "Low and behold I grew wings as big as you!" So astonished was his mate you see, that she slapped him across the snout you see!"

With the last line, Panda twirled around and "accidentally" slapped Storm across the muzzle. Turning around she stared wide eyed. *Hic* "Oh I'm soooo sorry." she snifffled softly and stared down at her feet, "I'm a bad dragon a very bad dragon!" After a few moments of quiet she looked up at the dragons and cocked her head, "What are you doing in my territory. Angus is going to be so mad that you've entered this plot. He's a very jealous dragon!"

Sidling up to Cobalt and fluttered her eyelashes. The butterflies all around her twirled in a flirty fashion, "Will you protect me sweet stuff?" she cuddled up to the wildclaws side, and even though she was three times bigger in body mass she was able to snuggle.
IRkrlkr.pngy6tbxWr.pngs91d4l6.png
@Novaryn
"Um...? " Cobalt said as the dragon snuggled up to her. She quickly moved out of the way. Storm was giving a confused glance. " Oh dear... Iorath is going to be very mad at this news " Midnight snickered. Aspiration gave her a glare then returned back with a friendly smile. A few second later his eye twitched clearly showing his irritation. " Berylla? Why not go elsewhere and go warn the others. " Aspiration commanded. " I wanna leave. This dragon is getting on my nerves. " Storm said sternly not taking his furious eyes off of her clearly giving her a look of 'slap me again and I'll rip your head off'. " Storm now now calm down. We aren't looking for a fight now are we? And we're on someone else's land so we need not harm anyone." Aspiration said calmly. Cobalt clearly didn't like this dragon either. " Aspiration let's go. " Storm said. " no " Aspiration replied. Then some bushes rustled. A dragon popped its head out. "Hi!" It said. "Pavojr what are you doing out here?! " Exclaimed Storm. "I followed youuuuuuuuu" Pavojr said making the u longer. "Aww so cute!" Said midnight as she ran to give the baby coatl a hug. "Stop!" He squeaked. "Your crushing me!" Midnight let go so he could breathe. "Sorry!" She replied. "I guess we're going to be here a while..." Storm said unpleased with this.
@Novaryn
"Um...? " Cobalt said as the dragon snuggled up to her. She quickly moved out of the way. Storm was giving a confused glance. " Oh dear... Iorath is going to be very mad at this news " Midnight snickered. Aspiration gave her a glare then returned back with a friendly smile. A few second later his eye twitched clearly showing his irritation. " Berylla? Why not go elsewhere and go warn the others. " Aspiration commanded. " I wanna leave. This dragon is getting on my nerves. " Storm said sternly not taking his furious eyes off of her clearly giving her a look of 'slap me again and I'll rip your head off'. " Storm now now calm down. We aren't looking for a fight now are we? And we're on someone else's land so we need not harm anyone." Aspiration said calmly. Cobalt clearly didn't like this dragon either. " Aspiration let's go. " Storm said. " no " Aspiration replied. Then some bushes rustled. A dragon popped its head out. "Hi!" It said. "Pavojr what are you doing out here?! " Exclaimed Storm. "I followed youuuuuuuuu" Pavojr said making the u longer. "Aww so cute!" Said midnight as she ran to give the baby coatl a hug. "Stop!" He squeaked. "Your crushing me!" Midnight let go so he could breathe. "Sorry!" She replied. "I guess we're going to be here a while..." Storm said unpleased with this.
@Wiiiow
Banana was walking through the forest with Ember when she heard.
"I told them to screw off, and they went to cry to their "ally clan". The thing was, I didn't even do anything. I think it's a joke. It has to be. This entire thing."
She instantly knew that they were talking about their ally clan. She tracked them hiding above the trees. Before they were about to pass her tree she jumped down. "And who are you to say that our ally went crying to us?" She snarled. "Ember! Get your butt over here!" She called. "Yes?" Ember replied. "I think I see some heads that need ripping off!" She snarled prepared to attack. "Calm down!" Ember told her jumping in front to defend the dragons. "Fine!" Banana snarled. She clearly wasn't happy about not fighting the dragon talking crap about her friends. Lilyanna saw this conflict. She ran to stop it. "Stop Banana!" She exclaimed. "Can't you see that these dragons are in stress?! We don't want to kill anybody do we?" Banana glared at them both "Traitors! You know we train for battle and not peace!" She snarled over her back as she turned to head back to her clan.
@Wiiiow
Banana was walking through the forest with Ember when she heard.
"I told them to screw off, and they went to cry to their "ally clan". The thing was, I didn't even do anything. I think it's a joke. It has to be. This entire thing."
She instantly knew that they were talking about their ally clan. She tracked them hiding above the trees. Before they were about to pass her tree she jumped down. "And who are you to say that our ally went crying to us?" She snarled. "Ember! Get your butt over here!" She called. "Yes?" Ember replied. "I think I see some heads that need ripping off!" She snarled prepared to attack. "Calm down!" Ember told her jumping in front to defend the dragons. "Fine!" Banana snarled. She clearly wasn't happy about not fighting the dragon talking crap about her friends. Lilyanna saw this conflict. She ran to stop it. "Stop Banana!" She exclaimed. "Can't you see that these dragons are in stress?! We don't want to kill anybody do we?" Banana glared at them both "Traitors! You know we train for battle and not peace!" She snarled over her back as she turned to head back to her clan.
@Dannyfenton

Panic welled in Vita's chest during the entire confusing face-off.
Too close too close too close too close.
He was stunned by the enormousness of the Guardian, but when it finally left, he glared down at the Nocturne and Fae. Saber stood to his left, crouched as if she were ready to pounce, though she didn't know at who. It was plain to see Vita was near his snapping point, and she knew that they had to get out of there. Before she could say anything, he spoke.
"Leave." Vita said in a level, deadly voice.
The grove is just behind me they're too close too close I'm too close.
@Dannyfenton

Panic welled in Vita's chest during the entire confusing face-off.
Too close too close too close too close.
He was stunned by the enormousness of the Guardian, but when it finally left, he glared down at the Nocturne and Fae. Saber stood to his left, crouched as if she were ready to pounce, though she didn't know at who. It was plain to see Vita was near his snapping point, and she knew that they had to get out of there. Before she could say anything, he spoke.
"Leave." Vita said in a level, deadly voice.
The grove is just behind me they're too close too close I'm too close.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Wiiiow
Ember turned around with a furious glance. "Excuse me?" He asked clearly agitated. His eye twitching he laughed. "We just got kicked out of our clan because we tried to protect you and this is how you treat us?" He snarled. Lilyanna was glaring at the dragons too. The tree next to Ember rustled and Banana jumped down. "I'm glad you made the right choice to fight Ember and Lilyanna." She claimed. "And I brought a few friends too. " She chuckled. Gaster, Fruity, Chocolate, and Potato jumped down from other trees. "When do we get to rip their heads off?" Chocolate snarled. Gaster chuckled "I say now!" She threatened them. Fruity looked like she didn't want to fight but she had to anyways. "I think they were going somewhere? Maybe ask where?" Said Potato. "I suggest you leave NOW." She snarled. They all were ready to attack the two dragons.
@Wiiiow
Ember turned around with a furious glance. "Excuse me?" He asked clearly agitated. His eye twitching he laughed. "We just got kicked out of our clan because we tried to protect you and this is how you treat us?" He snarled. Lilyanna was glaring at the dragons too. The tree next to Ember rustled and Banana jumped down. "I'm glad you made the right choice to fight Ember and Lilyanna." She claimed. "And I brought a few friends too. " She chuckled. Gaster, Fruity, Chocolate, and Potato jumped down from other trees. "When do we get to rip their heads off?" Chocolate snarled. Gaster chuckled "I say now!" She threatened them. Fruity looked like she didn't want to fight but she had to anyways. "I think they were going somewhere? Maybe ask where?" Said Potato. "I suggest you leave NOW." She snarled. They all were ready to attack the two dragons.
@Novaryn

"Greedy greedy greedy. Those dragons taking all the elms. All to themselves." Jasmii continued to mutter, mostly talking to herself. After saying something unintelligible that sounded slightky like 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree', she broke out into another fit of laughter. She regained herself with frightening speed, and went back to sounding more like a lion than hyena. Jasmii sent a short glare at Glade, but turned back to Nia with bright eyes.
"We're a clan of...familiars." the Pearlcatcher said carefully, though shadow passed over her eyes at te last statement.
@Novaryn

"Greedy greedy greedy. Those dragons taking all the elms. All to themselves." Jasmii continued to mutter, mostly talking to herself. After saying something unintelligible that sounded slightky like 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree', she broke out into another fit of laughter. She regained herself with frightening speed, and went back to sounding more like a lion than hyena. Jasmii sent a short glare at Glade, but turned back to Nia with bright eyes.
"We're a clan of...familiars." the Pearlcatcher said carefully, though shadow passed over her eyes at te last statement.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Dannyfenton

Vita never broke his solid gaze, watching each dragon come through levelly. His jaw was tensed, and stare unblinking.
I'm so close I'm so close I can't I can't they can't
Saber cowered, her talons shaking, as she watched Vita with fear.
He finally lost it. He must have, or he's right on the brink.
Saber regained herself, and spoke weakly. "Why are you here? Surely you have better things to do than threaten two amateur Wildclaws?" Saber saw Vita lean forward ever so slightly.
Don't jump. I'm so close.
@Dannyfenton

Vita never broke his solid gaze, watching each dragon come through levelly. His jaw was tensed, and stare unblinking.
I'm so close I'm so close I can't I can't they can't
Saber cowered, her talons shaking, as she watched Vita with fear.
He finally lost it. He must have, or he's right on the brink.
Saber regained herself, and spoke weakly. "Why are you here? Surely you have better things to do than threaten two amateur Wildclaws?" Saber saw Vita lean forward ever so slightly.
Don't jump. I'm so close.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Wiiiow @DannyFenton @Fruitloops ([i]Fair warning guys, I go by levels. So if a dragon is low in level my dragons are going to feel the confidence it takes to win. And I've looked at each of your dragons on your pages. The only one that would actually be able to take my dragons on would be Wiiiow's Saber and some of @Pandacow 's dragons[/i]) Panda smiled lovingly at the dragons as she heard two branches crack up above them all. Kazera and Linc glared down at the circle of dragons before hopping down beside Panda. Seeing the young one Kazera rethought her strategy but decided against it. Hatchlings learned best by example. Whether that example was on the wrong side or the right side. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23363751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233638/23363751_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11007049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110071/11007049_350.png[/img] [/url] Kazera smiled at Panda and lovingly said, "Well darling, were you able to find anything out from this group of dragons?" Panda sighed and shrugged, "Not a thing except that some things need to happen with another group of dragons. This group is from the Southern Icefields. What they're doing up here can only be told by the battle stance they're in." "They're wanting to fight?" Kazera asked softly, her yellow eyes glinting in the shadows at each dragon. Kazera was one of the oldest dragons within the Novaryn clan. She had fought battles upon battles. Had fought clan that were ten time stronger than these dragons who were so ready for a battle. The male skydancer, Linc, huffed, "And what is the reason for this war," he asked glaring at the spiral who had been casting glares at Panda. Panda shrugged, "Never said but this fellow here," she pointed at Storm, "Is somewhat too into himself for my standards. And they're on our land. They have yet to say why except that they're sorry." Kazera looked directly at Storm, her sword unsheathed as light magic wrapped around the blade, "I'm Kazera, clan leader of Novaryn. I demand you answer my questions or feel the wrath of the Lightweaver upon your skins!" she growled low in her throat, her body puffing up to her full size, "What are you doing in this territory?" ---------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7994516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79946/7994516_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8489041] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84891/8489041_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9129627] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91297/9129627_350.png[/img] [/url] "Are you sure they're going to be fine?" asked Lynx quietly as him and Ghost flew close to the lair of the First Grove. Kazera had sent, Desi, Ghost and him to check on the other clan. There was only one other clan within this zone of the forest and Kazera had wanted to make sure that they were alright. "They'll be fine. Kazera is a seasoned warrior and has fought many battles. Linc is an awesome healer and will be quick to keep Panda and Kazera healed from any wounds." Desi hopped swiftly from branch to branch, having a very hard time keeping up with the two dragons in the sky. To this day she despised the day Treykin and his ilk had come to Novaryn, had murdered several warriors; forcing the Sisterhood to use magic to get rid of them. No one had knew that using the magic from the North, South, East, and West would make a bomb that would not only take away the flying abilities of the clan but also kill most that had survived the upheaval. It hurt to fly. It was simple for Kazera and Desi, the last of the original clan that had been there for the bomb, to simply run and walk. Ghost immediately found a small disturbance up from the sky and neatly landed on the limbs that was right beside Saber and Vita. Lynx landed on the other side with Desi right behind the aggressive group. Ghost looked at Saber and Vita and gave a small smile, "Try not to get your limbs in a twist Vita. Kazera sent us to help. There are a couple of dragons in our part of the woods that seem to be between fighting and talking with a clan that's near by. Kazera thought it best to send us to you." Lynx hissed low at the dragons in front of him. He could see they were bullies. Taking offense at the slightest insult and making into war. He too had seen many battles and while not as many as Kazera, Desi, and Ghost, he was still a formidable opponent. Desi came up behind, her wings spread out as she took in the group of seven dragons, "I don't know Ghost. These guys look really wimpy. May not even be worth our time," snorted out as she withdrew her sword and felt the wind whipping through the trees. Silent and gentle for now. -------------------- Glade had just looked up at the sky when she seen Ghost and Lynx pass by above, "Nia, I just seen Ghost and Lynx! They were heading North of us!" she cried happily. Nia looked that way as well then looked the other way, "We may not be that far..." turning to the pearlcatcher she gave the dragon a wry grin, "Come to our lair! I'm sure there are some dragons there that would be interested to meet you!" offered the young wildclaw. "NIA!!! The invitations have to be formally made by the clan leaders. You can't just offer a visit!"
@Wiiiow
@DannyFenton
@Fruitloops

(Fair warning guys, I go by levels. So if a dragon is low in level my dragons are going to feel the confidence it takes to win. And I've looked at each of your dragons on your pages. The only one that would actually be able to take my dragons on would be Wiiiow's Saber and some of @Pandacow 's dragons)

Panda smiled lovingly at the dragons as she heard two branches crack up above them all. Kazera and Linc glared down at the circle of dragons before hopping down beside Panda. Seeing the young one Kazera rethought her strategy but decided against it. Hatchlings learned best by example. Whether that example was on the wrong side or the right side.

23363751_350.png

11007049_350.png

Kazera smiled at Panda and lovingly said, "Well darling, were you able to find anything out from this group of dragons?"

Panda sighed and shrugged, "Not a thing except that some things need to happen with another group of dragons. This group is from the Southern Icefields. What they're doing up here can only be told by the battle stance they're in."

"They're wanting to fight?" Kazera asked softly, her yellow eyes glinting in the shadows at each dragon. Kazera was one of the oldest dragons within the Novaryn clan. She had fought battles upon battles. Had fought clan that were ten time stronger than these dragons who were so ready for a battle.

The male skydancer, Linc, huffed, "And what is the reason for this war," he asked glaring at the spiral who had been casting glares at Panda.

Panda shrugged, "Never said but this fellow here," she pointed at Storm, "Is somewhat too into himself for my standards. And they're on our land. They have yet to say why except that they're sorry."

Kazera looked directly at Storm, her sword unsheathed as light magic wrapped around the blade, "I'm Kazera, clan leader of Novaryn. I demand you answer my questions or feel the wrath of the Lightweaver upon your skins!" she growled low in her throat, her body puffing up to her full size, "What are you doing in this territory?"

7994516_350.png

8489041_350.png

9129627_350.png

"Are you sure they're going to be fine?" asked Lynx quietly as him and Ghost flew close to the lair of the First Grove. Kazera had sent, Desi, Ghost and him to check on the other clan. There was only one other clan within this zone of the forest and Kazera had wanted to make sure that they were alright.

"They'll be fine. Kazera is a seasoned warrior and has fought many battles. Linc is an awesome healer and will be quick to keep Panda and Kazera healed from any wounds."

Desi hopped swiftly from branch to branch, having a very hard time keeping up with the two dragons in the sky. To this day she despised the day Treykin and his ilk had come to Novaryn, had murdered several warriors; forcing the Sisterhood to use magic to get rid of them. No one had knew that using the magic from the North, South, East, and West would make a bomb that would not only take away the flying abilities of the clan but also kill most that had survived the upheaval. It hurt to fly. It was simple for Kazera and Desi, the last of the original clan that had been there for the bomb, to simply run and walk.

Ghost immediately found a small disturbance up from the sky and neatly landed on the limbs that was right beside Saber and Vita. Lynx landed on the other side with Desi right behind the aggressive group.

Ghost looked at Saber and Vita and gave a small smile, "Try not to get your limbs in a twist Vita. Kazera sent us to help. There are a couple of dragons in our part of the woods that seem to be between fighting and talking with a clan that's near by. Kazera thought it best to send us to you."

Lynx hissed low at the dragons in front of him. He could see they were bullies. Taking offense at the slightest insult and making into war. He too had seen many battles and while not as many as Kazera, Desi, and Ghost, he was still a formidable opponent.

Desi came up behind, her wings spread out as she took in the group of seven dragons, "I don't know Ghost. These guys look really wimpy. May not even be worth our time," snorted out as she withdrew her sword and felt the wind whipping through the trees. Silent and gentle for now.

Glade had just looked up at the sky when she seen Ghost and Lynx pass by above, "Nia, I just seen Ghost and Lynx! They were heading North of us!" she cried happily.

Nia looked that way as well then looked the other way, "We may not be that far..." turning to the pearlcatcher she gave the dragon a wry grin, "Come to our lair! I'm sure there are some dragons there that would be interested to meet you!" offered the young wildclaw.

"NIA!!! The invitations have to be formally made by the clan leaders. You can't just offer a visit!"
IRkrlkr.pngy6tbxWr.pngs91d4l6.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25